Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to use Zoflora, back before it was "cool" and also because my mum used it (but not in a mum says you must use it sort of way 🤣🤣) anyway i started noticing i was getting very congested and my eyes were watering a lot. Took a long time before I connected it to Zoflora. That was just me using it properly mixed to clean my floors. Imagine having it in an oil burner or lingering about your kitchen all day 🤯
At the start of lockdown I started using Zoflora and I started having breathing problems. It's dangerous stuff even when used properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ, just took the plunge and downloaded it for free on audible (will be returning!!) - wtf is that about she used to take ma’s perfume hanky to school and keep it up her sleeve so she could sniff it whilst they were apart 😬🤢🤢 what is wrong with this woman?
Just downloaded audible and bought hinch for 1 credit which was free
But if I was to buy it it would be £22+
wtf

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Only just managed to catch up on today. Do we reckon she made a lasagne from scratch?
I've found myself zoning out watching her stories today. What the hell was that piano stool about?
I'm on 2 weeks holiday now and will probably still have a more varied couple of weeks than the Hinch household.

Reactions: 6
I would suspect that she does actually have a blood clotting condition but agree no way would it cause bony hands! Only thing I would pick up on your list is Xarelto - it's a really commonly used drug in the NHS, loads of my patients are on it!

2750 for a bloody bag! Soph at her lost relatable. Lucky she has shoppers who are gullible enough to buy every product she promotes!
This is the blood condition she mentions in the first book ..

Attachments

Reactions: 6
At the start of lockdown I started using Zoflora and I started having breathing problems. It's dangerous stuff even when used properly.
Omg now you mention that, one of my kids has always had a bad chest and it flairs up around this time of year. It hasn't started yet and if it turns out it was connected I'll cry, ffs 😔😔

Reactions: 3
Haven’t heard hinch scream “WHITNEEEEEEY” in a while, that might be a nice bingo prediction for the coming week

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg now you mention that, one of my kids has always had a bad chest and it flairs up around this time of year. It hasn't started yet and if it turns out it was connected I'll cry, ffs 😔😔
Try not to worry. It could be a number of things.

Reactions: 1
Just downloaded audible and bought hinch for 1 credit which was free
But if I was to buy it it would be £22+
wtf
Thats how she gets her no1 slot by free bees ....how sad mind you thats her life by getting free beez 😂

Reactions: 5
I would suspect that she does actually have a blood clotting condition but agree no way would it cause bony hands! Only thing I would pick up on your list is Xarelto - it's a really commonly used drug in the NHS, loads of my patients are on it!

2750 for a bloody bag! Soph at her lost relatable. Lucky she has shoppers who are gullible enough to buy every product she promotes!

She’s probably paid that 2750 out again, in reusable carrier bags as she never takes them, just buys more and more 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t have a lot to say most of the time but just heard the LV story and I’m appalled. As someone who likes a few luxury items and moments on a very average income it’s actually offended me. Who drives to a department store with a brolly in a wilkos bag and go to buy a bag you don’t want to score points. If I go out with a motive to spoil myself with my hard earned cash I will dress up and feel good about myself and enjoy the moment say hello and chat to the sales girl! She’s chatting nonsense and I’m not buying it. Sometimes I get the anxiety of should I have spent that on XYZ and that includes special gifts for the hubby too but I remember that it’s what I wanted and it makes me happy and that’s all that matters. I feel like she’s telling girls like me that we’re not meant to have and enjoy nice things as they’re not meant to be for women like us. Rant over but it set me off a bit might go buy some scrub daddies and astonish out of spite x

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Thank you for clarifying/correcting!! :)

Reactions: 2
One of the 🐑 the other day on the grid post said that they were always supportive of each other & not nasty like us trolls.
On one of the FB groups a ladies kid got in the washing machine & she wanted to know how to fix the trousers stain from the cleaning stuff. A Nurse said how dangerous it was & these are a couple of the ‘kind & supportive replies to her’
I know I shouldn’t but had to leave part of the name blank just because of the irony 😉

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone know that Zoph wanted to be a primary school teacher. ( Book1) ?

Mate, After her talk about not needing maths / english / science in book4, that has knocked me for six.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I used to use Zoflora, back before it was "cool" and also because my mum used it (but not in a mum says you must use it sort of way 🤣🤣) anyway i started noticing i was getting very congested and my eyes were watering a lot. Took a long time before I connected it to Zoflora. That was just me using it properly mixed to clean my floors. Imagine having it in an oil burner or lingering about your kitchen all day 🤯
I had to stop using it as it was giving me headaches and that was with me using it correctly! Couldn't imagine using it the way these people do and the affect it must have on them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.