Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question....do you all think she knew what she was doing from the very beginning?? or do you think it started as a bit of a laugh for her and some big brand manager has got their claws in and because she’s not very intelligent they’ve got her to sell her soul? I did used to like her in the very beginning and thought she was genuine but now it’s all so exploitative of vulnerable people who think she’s their friend it doesn’t sit well with me at all.
100 percent. She isn’t even a proper cleaning account. She see an opportunity and marketed on it. I mean I take my hat off to her in that respect, what I hate is she plays dumb and pretends she just fell into so people can relate to her. All a load of crap. Sorry she what happens to her wasn’t pure luck she marketed her self hard for it. But why not just be honest and say I see a opportunity and I run with it. I’d respect her more if she was honest.

Reactions: 13
I would say shes just saying 'Greggs and Home Bargains date night' to be relatable, but they really are a pair of boring bastards its probs true

Go and get sloshed!!!
I know I’d get shitfaced!

Imagine dressing like Jamie does at the age of 41 😂 id be ashamed to leave the house with him
I knooow I wouldn’t be seen out in the dark with him dressed like a chav! All he needs to do is walk round Maldon with his hand inside his pants 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 266587someone needs to proofread better, or was it her narcissistic tendancies shining through. " I want anyone to feel sorry for me"
I thought that at first but it is right the way it’s written. She’s saying, really badly, that she’s not told all for sympathy. It’s been worded poorly though. Yanno, because she’s just like us.. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.