Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE - "Once I started writing I couldn't stop"

Lurked for a while but have decided it's time to put my £2.99's worth in (reduced from £4.99). Can I join you on the bespoke corner bench please, you'll scooch wontcha?

Sky TV was last straw for me last night. After watching her load up her 'only £99' set of drawers with at least a grands worth of hair and makeup stuff, plus drinkies with her 'kids', and then telling everyone what they jus-luv to watch on their obviously gifted all packages included sky TV when they're home 24/7, I cried myself to sleep, the boiler broke yesterday and I don't know where I'm going to get the money to get it repaired.

Would love to sit down with my husband and chit chat about all the things we don't get time to watch on TV but he leaves home at 5am and returns at 7.30pm every night, by the time he's had his warmed-up dinner, spent time with the children and helped clear the kitchen up or taken eldest to football whilst I get little one bathed and to bed we have at most half an hour with each other to catch up, during which he usually falls asleep because he's absolutely shattered. Had to give up work due to MH issues caused by secondary infertility, finally blessed with our little girl after 10 years and multiple miscarriages, was then diagnosed with PTSD, autoimmune issues and a blood condition after her birth.

Can completely empathise with those of you having fertility struggles and my arms are around you all. Her constant gloating when she cuddles the little one when he's asleep brings back awful memories of my darkest times desperately wanting to have a baby and mourning the loss of my little ones and this morning's post would have definitely sent me over the edge, it has actually brought back some awful feelings and memories for me today. She is either very sick or gets her kicks out of showing off everything she has and making others feel inadequate. She must know some of her followers may have struggles but seems to be tone deaf to anyone and anything outside of her fairytale.

Complained to Jus-Rol asking where their morals were gifting a multimillionaire food. To have them reply and actually acknowledge they had got it wrong has encouraged me to speak up a bit more so complaint going off to sky tv too
and anyone else that chooses to give these two workshy begs anything else.

Asked husband to get some pastry from ASDA as have apples from the tree to make a pie. He came home and said 'there wasn't any own brand left they only had that Jus-rol stuff and you told me not to get that' lol!!

On friday she says she was up at 4.10am, had dispatched the little one by 9am and wasnt on telly until 12.15pm, who needs almost 8 hours to get ready and turn a laptop on?

Holly and Phil appeared to be sticking to a very narrow path of questions and didnt appear to be falling all over her as she was them, the montage was very old no grey book and spangly pen free advertising. They're surrounded by fake people in the entertainment industry so guess they've got her number.

As for 'mum says stay silent 'til the time's right', who brings their child up to hold on to ammunition ready to fire back at a later date, speaks volumes she must be a very calculating old woman!

Inch reminds me of the two old pervs from onthebuses 'can I get my sack out' 🤮. What a shining example of hard work and determination he is to his child, she's always up in the morning and says he's always still in bed. She claims they are showing the little one that you dont get anything for nothing and that you have to work for it.... whilst being given everything for nothing and not going out to work for it.

Poor little one's life is like the Trueman Show, Adventures of Ron & Hen photoshoot at 8.30am, feed the fat dog at 8.46am, sleep by 9am, toys and outfit advertising every day. Have visions of him clambering up the trellis and fake flowers into the neighbours garden one day to find the real world!

Dog just looks fat and miserable, his massive nose makes me feel ill and the look he gave little one when they were on the bed, oh dear.

Oh, and that sausage casserole looked like the contents of a bed pan 🤮

Sorry if I've waffled on. You are all so funny and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading here. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 162

mgh727

VIP Member
**QUESTION TIME**
Can’t technically do a poll on here but I’m curious so let’s see if this works....

Would you rather eat a lasagna topped with cheese strings? (react 😮)

or a lasagna topped with pregrated no melty shredded cheese? (react 🤢)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
I’m fucking fuming 😤 I pay a lot for sky each month, my broadband offer is up this month & I can’t speak to a human being to try & reduce it or keep it at the same price, the fucking online services don’t work either & here we have Mr & Mrs Cuntybollocks getting it for free!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Good morning guys im thank you

Shes milking this memwah isn't she? Bet she plays the audible to it while she's shagging Jamie 🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

Heyguyyyzzz

Hey. Ok, so I can’t believe I used to follow Grinch and was sucked it to the bullshit of it all. I mentioned to a friend that I think she’s a con artist and my friend went mental with me & told me that I was the only person who feels that way. That she’s ‘so lovey and deserves everything’ I then found this page. Safe to say I have ditched that friend and found new ones in you guuyyzzzzzz!
Grinch winds me up so much. I’m currently having chemotherapy and we also can’t have children. I ended up watching her stories and just crying thinking ‘why can’t that be me’ I now think ‘thank god that’s not me’ !!! 😂
I honestly can’t thank you pastry trolls enough for the laughs. It’s good to be here, it really is!!
ATV 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Morning guyzzzzz. I had a Hinchy fave "phone in the drawer" afternoon/night yesterday and spent the day with my "beautiful family" as requested 😉
We got wrapped up and went on a wet and windy walk with the dog and mini Tattler and went pumpkin picking. But don't worry, I'll upload a montage later, all in slow motion with Leanne Rimes - How do I Live over the video for you all later. Feel free to message me gushing over how amazing my family is and how we deserve everything.

In other news... Now advertising Sky! Thank fuck I fell out with them last year and switched to virgin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
At this point, what's she still paying for? Mortgage and utilities?

It's just baffling.... 'I hate all the attention, I didn't ask for this'; how about just saying no then? Step up and embrace the fact that the money this brings you is worth everything else, or shut up.
I imagine the mortgage was paid off many stories ago

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Macklen83

Chatty Member
The sky bollocks has made me beyond fucking angry. My Nan and Granda had sky since it came out. Sky sports package and that’s it. My granda died last year and I rang sky to change it to her bank acc instead of his. They fucked it up and cut her off and sent her demanding letters with late payment charges. They’re absolute cunts. She refuses to leave (old pekple are set in their ways aren’t they) and she is paying about £76 a month! These fucking leech scum bags are getting paid to advertise something that’s been around for years and years and years. Agghhhhhb this ones made me wince I’m so mad. Worse than galaxy hamper gate. Pair of fucking horrible bastards

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Just looked back at her Disney highlights and her 30th birthday post. What a blast she had. Makes me even more shocked that she wrote that about CF in her book now. I get that we cant have expected her to drop everything because of it. But how can you put how devastated you are in your book but still carry on like your living in a dream at Disney land. For the people close to CF the world will have stopped turning. You don’t say you are deeply impacted by something when in reality the day after she passed youre posting how it’s your 30th birthday and you are “waking up to pure magic everyday” Disgusting woman

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
The reality is, there will be people who can't handle whatever life throws at them this week. There will be people who take their own lives because they are so consumed with their problems that they can't see any other way out. There will be friends and family of those people, who will be in shock, devastated, reeling from the shock and in so much pain from losing a loved one. Tell me again Sophie how scrubbing your shitter will help those people who are feeling that pain?
I had a phone call from a very good friend who was in tears last week
due to lockdown (and other factors) she’s not been able to pay her bills and has got into debt
i got the call when a bailiff banged on her door,he could see she’s not got two pennies to rub together and kept demanding £560 there and then
i managed to get round there and sort him out (he was a nasty cunt and seemed amazed I knew the law and what he could and couldn’t do)
im not joking when I say I had to stop her killing herself and find the help she badly needed
I managed to get her in touch with stepchange/make her an appointment to see her gp and just stay with her until help arrived
shes still up and down but is getting the help she needs so badly-I’ve told her that she’s not on her own-we’re in this together and she’s going nowhere

so grinch-stick your quotes up your arse
living in castle grey skull where nobody and nothing can touch you
pimping your kid out and raking in the cash from your sheep who can’t afford it but do it to keep up with you-my son works 80+ hours a week just to live
my mate 40+ hours and she can’t afford the gas bill
if I hadn’t woken up that very second and gone downstairs,I would have missed her call and she would have topped herself
but that doesn’t matter!as long as your ok while posting this shite to seem like you care about your sheep
’weve got this’ and the other shite you peddle-if a sheep rang you in tears you’d hang up-‘mum said to’
quit scrubbing your shitter-stick your head down it instead
ill cheerfully pull the bloody chain

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

The Dowager

Chatty Member
Is “Mrs Hinch” a robot that was built in Gleam Head Office?

Because these are not the same people.
I've just realised, do you reckon when she says 'I've never had any work done', she's getting confused with 'I've never done any work'?

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
She didn’t show us how long it took her to dust all those plates bowls and cutlery that have been on her dining table for 6 months. Do you think they accumulate dead flies and dog hair? Does she put them back through the dishwasher every night? How does this work? Sorry I don’t have a permanently set table 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
cheese and onion pasty for this pastry troll. And an iced doughnut.
I got a new job today so I’m well chuffed. Slightly more than minimum wage too 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Astonishing

VIP Member
Now listening to “how the industry works” whilst I’m ironing to go through this again.

when she was investigated by the ASA for no disclosing Ad on her fabreeze spraying
“she went through hell at that point and now always makes sure she labels her posts”

hahahaha have a laugh Zoph writing ad in white on a white background is not disclosing your ads. You’re hiding them

• Haha
Reactions: 57

The Dowager

Chatty Member
Bit late to the party but now free sky tv as well! She’s just take take no giving back!!
At this point, what's she still paying for? Mortgage and utilities?

It's just baffling.... 'I hate all the attention, I didn't ask for this'; how about just saying no then? Step up and embrace the fact that the money this brings you is worth everything else, or shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

mrshardy

Chatty Member
Who did her shit media training? Her HEART interview is absolutely embarrassing!! She can’t answer the questions just keeps saying umm and stuttering.. threw in a classic ‘mum sezz’

honestly cringing
She actually just said

“I don’t know about other people but I haven’t got time to be making a proper big pie every day”

HOWLING 😂
Join the real world you fucking melt. So many mums and dads who work all day and still get a proper meal on the table every day and they aren’t gifted JusRol...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Never been here so early to a thread!! It's taken me days to catch up, think I've had to read 7 threads! Been back and forth to our old house as muggins here offered to decorate it all to save us money 😩😂 I never want to see a paint brush again, but it's done now and ready to rent out!

I want to say I can't believe what is coming out from this book and how she has twisted shit and exaggerated what happens on this site, but nothing shocks me with her. She is the lowest of the low, total narc and I'm just glad even some of her Hinchers are having their eyes opened by this book of lies. I've grown up with a narc grandmother and they never change, more people just end up realising what a c**t you are.

Hearing the sound clips people have put here, she sounds so aggressive!! Get over yourself you self obsessed princess. Fatsoph never fucking happened. I've read every single thread and been here since thread 50 something. If anything people say they are worried about her and how thin she is.

She just keeps digging and contradicting herself. If you're going to bullshit, at least get your story straight FFS. People don't forget Soph. And plus all her lies and contradictions are either on her own stories, on podcasts/interviews or in print! You'd think she'd try and be more consistent.

Anyway ATFV pastry trolls, hoping I really can be more active now as the busiest, most stressful time of our lives is finally over.

• Heart
Reactions: 54