Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said he took her there for a treat and ends by saying 'I got my credit card out'?
I just choked on me cheerios!! You're right 🤣🤣 gosh I'd love to have been the proof reader on this (because obvs there wasn't one), me and my red pen would of had a field day. Ending with an F...but did her best bless

Reactions: 11
Kate to the party but when I met husband I was a 23 year old single mum of a two year old that had to choose between food or calor gas bottles for my heater (remember them?) FaSt forward 20 years and we have 4 kids, husband has a very good job and we are comfortably off. Do I still have depression and anxiety, diagnosed OCD and am on two medications for this? Yes. Money truly can’t buy happiness or cure mental illness but at least im warm!
There’s no shame! my depression and anxiety started way before I had our children!
I was 21 when I had my first daughter
we aren’t poor, we are “well off“ so to speak.
But I’m not a compulsive liar and can’t keep up with what I say and do!
I am a good person as are you.
The difference between us all and hinch is that we are good honest people who know right from wrong. I do not believe for one moment that she has anxiety and depression that the “trolls” left her bedridden from receiving such horrible messages.

from her book this is what I’d say to her...
I’m not irrational or bitter. I’m not warped or nasty or relentlessly trolling.
I analyse on here and only here because of your lies and I’m sick of it. I’m sick of your swipe ups and your woe is me give me attention. I think you are damaging Sophie. You have no clue of the real world and what people are going through or have been through.
so like you said in your memoir about walking away
Walk away now. Leave it. Delete your account and go
Because honestly you are already yesterdays news. We don’t need a hinch legacy of cleaning products and bed linen. I want influencers who are good and promote good things. I want you to back away and be a good mother to Ronnie. I reckon I have more love and attention to all my 4 in 1 finger than you do for “your roo”

go just leave and go. I’d respect you more if you did

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think you're all being a bit harsh here...of course she will be having palpitations. She actually have to pay for something. I imagine Jdog had to have the smelling salts at the ready

Edited because i quoted the wrong part of your post!
Touché 😂 very good point haha. Unfortunately for Zoph, designer fashion houses tend not to gift to absolute nobodies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been so busy this weekend I've lost 2 threads and I cbb catch up on them tbh she dies the same tit.
Do u think she cooked the lasagne from scratch? A frozen one? Or chatting shite like normal?

Reactions: 6
She honestly puts me off weddings with the amount she bangs on about hers. We get it. You got married. You looked like a bleeping poodle wearing a meringue. Jamie cried. Ya dad cried. You love a montage. You love to share the same clip of the same speech. It happened. Get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Who the duck would want this?
Her minions won't be able afford it you can't get it on credit and those people who can afford it wouldn't want it as they have taste
But you could get it on a credit card and that is just as dangerous 😒

Reactions: 3
In regards to the LV debacle, all I have to say on the matter is that Soph is proof money can’t buy taste

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've been so busy this weekend I've lost 2 threads and I cbb catch up on them tbh she dies the same tit.
Do u think she cooked the lasagne from scratch? A frozen one? Or chatting shite like normal?
She probably made the lasagne with spaghetti hoops, cos she’s still learning 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
“Apparently my hands are disgusting, veiny and bony but I have a blood condition which I take blood thinners for“

What a non sequitur. I’m a doctor - blood thinners don’t make your hands bony or veiny. Bruised, perhaps, but she didn’t use that word!
It’s just all made up story isn’t it? Her sheep won’t twig it thought cause they’re thick as a plank! When I take the cannula out of our patients I tell them it could bruise but nothing about Veins sticking up 🙄 We’ve got so many patients on blood thinners and it’s never bothered their hands 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m assuming she’s got Factor V Leiden but even then I’ve not seen weird veins on them.. I hate the attention seeking from her 😡

Reactions: 11
Just listened to the Selfridges/LV story. What a load of shite!! She goes on like Selfridges is some super high end luxury shop. It’s a freaking department store. Where does she get all her expensive make up from (not Iconic, the stuff she actually uses). Presumably she is going to Selfridges or similar all the time!! And saying how she was affecting an upper class accent to fit in 😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’ve not heard her story nor read it but she don’t half talk bollocks.
I’ve bought a few designer buys from Selfridges...they treat you like a normal human as you are about to spend a fair whack of cash in there so what the friggin hell is she on about. Bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to stop wanging on about her wedding day. It was chavvy as duck, Jamie looked like he was heading to a court appearance in that suit and your music choices were shiteous. Hinchy - we all enjoyed our weddings, but keep yours to yourself now we are 2+ years down the line as nobody cares about it as much as you do. Trust me.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There’s no shame! my depression and anxiety started way before I had our children!
I was 21 when I had my first daughter
we aren’t poor, we are “well off“ so to speak.
But I’m not a compulsive liar and can’t keep up with what I say and do!
I am a good person as are you.
The difference between us all and hinch is that we are good honest people who know right from wrong. I do not believe for one moment that she has anxiety and depression that the “trolls” left her bedridden from receiving such horrible messages.

from her book this is what I’d say to her...
I’m not irrational or bitter. I’m not warped or nasty or relentlessly trolling.
I analyse on here and only here because of your lies and I’m sick of it. I’m sick of your swipe ups and your woe is me give me attention. I think you are damaging Sophie. You have no clue of the real world and what people are going through or have been through.
so like you said in your memoir about walking away
Walk away now. Leave it. Delete your account and go
Because honestly you are already yesterdays news. We don’t need a hinch legacy of cleaning products and bed linen. I want influencers who are good and promote good things. I want you to back away and be a good mother to Ronnie. I reckon I have more love and attention to all my 4 in 1 finger than you do for “your roo”

go just leave and go. I’d respect you more if you did
It's the fact she making money off it.anything she says.everyrhing she says she is saying to sell,manipulate and reel in her customers.evert word is thought about every video to sell her page and effectively her brand.she knows exactly her customers and she uses them and their insecurities to sell.she will no how to make them sorry for her.sge knows their struggles.she knows the very hot the spot things to appear as so she can sell her page.thats all she is a product.its what all instagramers are.a selling page.they sell themselves sand through them other brands sell too.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 265591
These people are idiots
I used to use Zoflora, back before it was "cool" and also because my mum used it (but not in a mum says you must use it sort of way 🤣🤣) anyway i started noticing i was getting very congested and my eyes were watering a lot. Took a long time before I connected it to Zoflora. That was just me using it properly mixed to clean my floors. Imagine having it in an oil burner or lingering about your kitchen all day 🤯

Reactions: 8
Why are they staying up so late now?
I don't like it,this is our playtime.It was a different thing when they went to bed early and got off on our stories,but now they are listening in real time?
I wish they'd join in,or at least tell us what they're reviewing so I don't bother switching over.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.