Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good evening guyyyzz I'm thank you
Very Beckinsale to the party but was busy doing some work and having some fun quality time with the family this weekend. I know this means I'm obviously a poor excuse for a tattle troll and I should be sat in my fat pants eating crunky snacks so please forgive me 🥺
Working with Sky ffs, is she out up a ladder installing satellites?? Nothing but a feckin moocher. Even the Royle family paid for Sky!!
20201004_205100.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They don't see it because they desperately want to be it. They bought her story and think if they just do the same they can be like her. They have no idea what it's like behind the scenes. They will bleat she deserves it so that if it happens to them, they can feel they deserve it too. They are protecting an idea, a fantasy when they are protecting her.

and there is a saying, The poor have more than the rich. For the poor have hope, they think money will solve everything.

Being rich comes with it's own set of problems and you don't change or aren't a better person because the name brand of your stuff changes. Stuff should never define a person. You can't take it with you. Wherever you go, your problems stay with you, increasing wealth increases bills so it's same just with different 0's. A larger house means larger monthly bills for example.
100% agree. My dad was speaking to a rich customer of his a few years ago about wealth as he founded and built up a very successful company after being bankrupt. He said he still has the same stresses as he did before, just with more 0s on

• Heart
Reactions: 12
100% agree. My dad was speaking to a rich customer of his a few years ago about wealth as he founded and built up a very successful company after being bankrupt. He said he still has the same stresses as he did before, just with more 0s on
I don't know if I agree with that though. Living a nice normal average life, but quietly saving and tucking away the accumulated wealth... THAT would be the smartest thing to do. Rich people who upgrade everything might be buying more problems, but rich people who live below their means don't have all that much to worry about, do they? Bills paid, lots in savings. Compare to average folks who worry about where next week's groceries are coming from, how they'll pay for Christmas, rent at the end of the month, god forbid retirement one day! I know which group I'd rather be LOL. Then again, I have a career that I LOVE that will never make me rich, but which is definitely good for the world, so.. haha

Reactions: 10
Guuuyyyzzz when all this is over, I'm thinking of trying to become an Insta sensation myself. All so i can come on here and laugh at what all you titheads have to say 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m bleeping fuming 😤 I pay a lot for sky each month, my broadband offer is up this month & I can’t speak to a human being to try & reduce it or keep it at the same price, the bleeping online services don’t work either & here we have Mr & Mrs Cuntybollocks getting it for free!
Try emailing them on this email address : [email protected]
They come back near enough immediately and organise a time to call you back :)

Reactions: 4
So what really got up my nose was this!!! She can’t understand why we report her to ASA guyyys 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well Soph! There’s a thing called rules!!! If you can’t accept them your going to be reported and that goes for everyone not just poor old you!!!! 🤮

Oh and by the way she blames us trolls partly for her anxiety and depression! Just so you know

funny innit?I thought she got into cleaning for her anxiety? So when did it start Soph before your fame or after us gits started outing you? 🤣
"Targeted harassment" does she mean when we all go round her gaff and shout horrible things in her (probably gifted) windows about her or does she mean when she sneaks on here and reads stuff written about her that she's not directly tagged or messaged about 🤔
simpsons-angry-mob.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love how she strategically got Ronnies books out of the cupboard just to film tidying them out.
When my 18 month old pulls all the books off his shelf he always ensures he spreads them out neatly. He definitely doesn’t try to put them all back himself so that they are all wedged in one spot and he certainly doesn’t try to post them through any gaps he might find.
Come on Soph at least get into the mindset of how a toddler would behave with their books.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh for fucks sake now she’s ruining one of my fave one direction songs! Is anything sacred? 😫😫

Reactions: 1
I don't know if I agree with that though. Living a nice normal average life, but quietly saving and tucking away the accumulated wealth... THAT would be the smartest thing to do. Rich people who upgrade everything might be buying more problems, but rich people who live below their means don't have all that much to worry about, do they? Bills paid, lots in savings. Compare to average folks who worry about where next week's groceries are coming from, how they'll pay for Christmas, rent at the end of the month, god forbid retirement one day! I know which group I'd rather be LOL. Then again, I have a career that I LOVE that will never make me rich, but which is definitely good for the world, so.. haha
Oh of course I agree with you as well. I don't think there's such a thing as a stress free existence for most people (ok maybe if you were born to a billionaire). I grew up poor and watched my parents have to count out money for food each week, we were living hand to mouth for years, everything we had was hand me downs or second hand, we could barely afford to heat the flat. Now my dad has built a successful company too and my parents are comfortable, but certainly not wealthy. My dad has a highly stressed job and so does the bloke he was talking to. It definitely helps not having to choose between heating and eating, but everyone has different stresses and this year has taught me more than ever that you could lose it all tomorrow.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Sexy Daddy Pig has read the memwah?
Yes he has. Lent it to cumslut who got it sticky. Who then gave it to brexit dildo. It ‘remained’ on his table for a while then ‘left’ to go to pablo bastard. He lived up to his name and has lost it 🤷‍♀️
I thank you. I’m here all week 😶😶

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oooh I've just remembered something. The other day I visited my dad on site and as I walked in the door I thought I'd gone colourblind 😂😂😂 every wall was grey, the bathroom was white and grey, it looked like bloody chic shadow to me as well. Walked in and thought "definitely a hincher" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi guyzzzz. Im.... Fank you!
Totally kate here but has anyone found the hilarious story in her book of lies about the Louise vuitton trainers?? She mentioned it was totally hilarious so I'm interested as to what her level of comic genius is...

Reactions: 3
I know this is very Mary-Kate Olsen to the party but you guys move fast :oops:!
But I just wanted to say - isn’t it usually a hot Vimto in the winter, not a hot Ribena?! My Grandma used to always make me a Hot Vimto and an iced finger in the winter, and we occasionally got them in school! Never heard of a hot Ribena :unsure:

Ok as you were!
glad someone bought up about the hot Ribena ..
when i first started work many years ago one of my jobs as office junior was to get everyones lunch from the local sandwich bar. it was actually a nice little task ..escaped from the office and in the winter the lady who owned always used to make me a hot ribena and buttered bun whilst i waited for them to make up everyones orders. Its been my winter fav for years and im mightily pi$$ed Hinch keeps going on about it ..🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
Hi guyzzzz. Im.... Fank you!
Totally kate here but has anyone found the hilarious story in her book of lies about the Louise vuitton trainers?? She mentioned it was totally hilarious so I'm interested as to what her level of comic genius is...
As far as I can tell it’s so hilarious she forgot to put it in the fairy story. There is the bag story in there tho

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.