Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has any of you read the book and gave a low down on it all? I’m sure the other day someone was reading it making notes and drinking wine...?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Judging by the back lash of negative reviews I've read about the MEmoir, I think she's shot herself in the foot this time.
Some of the reviews may be a wind up, but I definitely think people are seeing her for what she really is now.
Especially with the PND being hidden and being so blatant about splashing cash, gifts and holidays during the pandemic.
Many are disappointed in her actions and why she has waited until now to 'open up' about issues.
Also the fact that she moans on about how 'hard' her life is and seems to be more dedicated to discussing her trolls more than anything else.

So there have been 2 recent massive failures and let downs.
Firstly the Wonderland tit. That hasn't gone down well with her fans.
And now the Me Me Me book.
I don't think she's going to deal with all this very well.
But she's the only one to blame.
No one else. Not us. Not the real trolls. Not her fans.
But herself.

Reactions: 23
**QUESTION TIME**
Can’t technically do a poll on here but I’m curious so let’s see if this works....

Would you rather eat a lasagna topped with cheese strings? (react 😮)

or a lasagna topped with pregrated no melty shredded cheese? (react 🤢)
Neither - vegan - which is why she pisses me off so much with her cruelty products & sheer planetary destruction.

I went to Costco yesterday and had a leaf through the memwa. It may as well be called Mrs hunches guide to what’s been said on tattle. All the “myths” she dispelled are things that have been said on here. I covered the pile of books with Ant Middleton books

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She must be really crap at putting on a wash if she has to keep using colour catchers. It's not difficult really is it! I suppose she's still learning though guyzzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why on earth does a company as big as Sky need "advertising" from them?
Yes we told them yesterday we were leaving them and usually they’d try to retain but they weren’t bothered, obviously don’t need the business any more (we have everything so spend a fortune each month with them!)

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Neither - vegan - which is why she pisses me off so much with her cruelty products & sheer planetary destruction.
Just had to say, I love your profile picture! 😂 I feel so sorry for Henry, I think he looks thoroughly fed up & miserable a lot of the time.

Reactions: 8
Omg her so her memoir is also a begging board as well 🤦‍♀️ How the hell can this be classed as a memoir? Penguin you should be utterly ashamed publishing this!
What does the future hold for you Soph? Well I’d like panelling throughout, a loft room a sunroom for Ronnies play area - wow she’s super inspirational isn’t she? She is super money motivated and hunger for fame. You can clearly see it and hear it.
Is a sun room another name for conservatory?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Massive Sunderland fan here also (shite yesterday) and a lifelong inhabitant of sunlin. The greed of this woman is astonishing. And bleeping Bugboy and his sale pitch man. Nah you’re both absolutely minging. People are starting to wise up to this pair of cretins now aren’t they and I just lav itttttttg I really lav itttttttt.
Not really a football fan but never in my life have I wanted ‘my’ team to win this afternoon as much as I do now. Can I have some temporary Blades to support them against Inch’s Argghhhsenal

Attachments

• Haha
She must be really crap at putting on a wash if she has to keep using colour catchers. It's not difficult really is it! I suppose she's still learning though guyzzz!
You know, I have to say I've always been confused about this. I always mix my colors and whites and never have any color bleed. I use a cold wash (we don't have degrees on our washer, but it's just very cold tap water), non-scented/dye-free eco-friendly vegan detergent (sold at our Costco, very very affordable!). I throw in 1/2 cup baking soda if it's a grimy wash, and fill the fabric softener tray with white vinegar. That's it! What's all the fuss? My stuff comes out clean and soft.

Reactions: 6
Not really a football fan but never in my life have I wanted ‘my’ team to win this afternoon as much as I do now. Can I have some temporary Blades to support them against Inch’s Argghhhsenal
I’m an Owl but even I can get behind this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When she buys a new house it can now have the hilarious excuse that it was because the estate agent looked her up and down funny and smirked at her B&M plaggy bag so she got that sprawling estate with the attached safari park and room for a pony just to show him. She will grab the neighbouring farm and the whole village of Maldon just for good measure. But don’t worry she will make little Lord Fauntleroy have a satdeeeeee job to pay for his board and jus roll surprises. Keeping him grounded guys

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hadn’t noticed this before actually - I was still a kind of fan then although I had started to dislike her more and more. This was just such an aggressive thing to talk about and at the time I didn’t get the fuss about giving a kitchen to someone who ALREADY HAD A KITCHEN but then it was because she could still visit it? Weird 😂
Never addresses the trolls. Never

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.