Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she make a big thing about it being Sunday? Everyday is a Sunday in her life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
99% of ronnotuftsanymore clothes will be binned as they're personalised, she could do a giveaway to a follower whose child was younger with the name ronnie. I'm sure someone would be grateful but no....down the dump they'll go
This is why I can't stand personalised clothes 🙈 the odd thing maybe but it's just so wasteful
I have 2 boys just under 2 years apart, I kept everything, my second son is 1 now and not cost me a penny 😂

Ronnie Roo is getting a couple wears and then it goes in the bin no doubt
I read once its something like 6000 litres of water to make one t-shirt. Mad when it then can't get more use

Reactions: 21
She didn’t show us how long it took her to dust all those plates bowls and cutlery that have been on her dining table for 6 months. Do you think they accumulate dead flies and dog hair? Does she put them back through the dishwasher every night? How does this work? Sorry I don’t have a permanently set table 😂
Im always wondering about that too!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to laugh reading the picture someone put on when she said in her book how people were encouraging each other to report so she got in trouble and investigated.
Shes like a petulant child stamping her foot and screaming "ITS NOT FAIR!!"
Or just so show my age, Bonnie Langford in Just William shouting "I'll scream and scream until I'm sick!".
I would be ashamed if I raised such a piece of tit of a woman. I would be ashamed if my daughter or son was after money constantly. Doing everything to please her husband like she’s in the 1950s. Lying, manipulating, con artist and being as maternal as a parsnip (nothing wrong with people who don’t want children btw!)

I would be ashamed if she was my adult child - she is nothing but having a baby for her husband, cooking slop/ some cleaning and shopping so she doesn’t have to be near that baby she hates. I would just be truly ashamed if I raised such a spoilt brat and I grew up in a Wealthy family - I was raised very humble and to respect my house cleaner the same as I must respect my teacher etc.

she is a spoilt brat and it’s a horrible trait to have.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand companies that gift things. Sky doesn’t need influencers to promote them 😂
But that's the thing.she ISN'T WORKING WITH THEM. It really pisses me off when influences like Sophie says this. because they're not working with them.
brands look at the people with the most followers and think "ooo goodie,that's brilliant that's how we will get our name out there more." They are using Sophie and she goes on to manipulate us.
SHe is there advertising that's all she is. they don't like or even know her. they aren't working with her to build sky or any of its workings.she doesn't do anything to make sky the company it is,she isn't making it better by adding for them.for fucksake she's doing nothing for Sky that makes it the brand it is. And it's ridiculous to say that she works with them.
they sent her a slip of paper or email. It said what to do so that she puts them on her page and that's it.
that's what they're doing with every single influencer above a certain number of followers. She's not special she's just got a following.
she is their billboard.
She is not working with them.
So are influences that get sent makeup or shampoo. no you're not working with them you've been sent to product by them to advertise because youve got a following. It really takes the piss out of the term working.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly I am so done with her!
in the growing our home part she is just bragging about everything she has and basically because of Mrs hinch she was able to do her extension really quickly (cause her army paid for it) and the absolute shite she’s speaking

I think I have a problem because I don’t want to listen or read it anymore but I can’t stop picking it apart.
How can I hate someone I don’t know so much, the lies and the tit she has sprouted
Can you clarify the pnd bit when you get to it please?
Only as I listened to the SS podcast and Jamie said a friend told him to read up on pnd (her reply seemed like she didn't know he had done it as she went "aw thats cute" when he said he read it at work) suspect another lie

Reactions: 9
Sky have probably realised the ‘army’ would do anything to live her lifestyle and have jumped on the bandwagon in an attempt to gain more customers... shes a marketing tool... its actually close to brainwashing😂 I don’t doubt for a minute that just like Zoflora, Scrub Daddy etc. she’ll make their sales go through the roof. Baa said the sheep.
Exactly.its not working with them.its advertising FOR them.

Reactions: 11
**QUESTION TIME**
Can’t technically do a poll on here but I’m curious so let’s see if this works....

Would you rather eat a lasagna topped with cheese strings? (react 😮)

or a lasagna topped with pregrated no melty shredded cheese? (react 🤢)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
So all that the cleaning sensation has done today is,

A repeat of Ron feeding the dog.
Making an omelette in the waffle maker - this is her new fad, soon to be destined to the tip in the sky.
Popped in a wash load and advertising a colour catcher.
and the usual daily wanking of the tap.
Put a lasagne in the oven to warm up.

How does this woman earn her money ffs.

Reactions: 25
Just listened to the Selfridges/LV story. What a load of shite!! She goes on like Selfridges is some super high end luxury shop. It’s a freaking department store. Where does she get all her expensive make up from (not Iconic, the stuff she actually uses). Presumably she is going to Selfridges or similar all the time!! And saying how she was affecting an upper class accent to fit in 😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’ve only been to selfridges once but someone told
Me that there and the dining hall at Harrods are full of drug dealers and rappers from London paying £100s for steak n chips! Shes hit the big time then! 😂😂

• Haha
I haven’t watched her for a couple of days, I just got sick of her posting constant drivel about her me, me, memoir!
Caught up just now though & saw the Sky #Ad! What a piss take, is there anyone she won’t do ads for? And, what she came up with was a naff load of tit! Just her & Onslow talking over each other about what they watch in an evening, who cares??
Love to know how much Sky paid her for that fantastic & very informative advertisement of their products! 😂

Reactions: 12
I bet Jamie loves this talent.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I would be ashamed if I raised such a piece of tit of a woman. I would be ashamed if my daughter or son was after money constantly. Doing everything to please her husband like she’s in the 1950s. Lying, manipulating, con artist and being as maternal as a parsnip

I would be ashamed if she was my adult child - she is nothing but having a baby for her husband, cooking slop/ some cleaning and shopping so she doesn’t have to be near that baby she hates. I would just be truly ashamed if I raised such a spoilt brat and I grew up in a Wealthy family - I was raised very humble and to respect my house cleaner the same as I must respect my teacher etc.

she is a spoilt brat and it’s a horrible trait to have.
I think I would be looking in the mirror to see where she got her values & where as a parent I’d gone wrong

Reactions: 8
Why did she make an omelette waffle? Why not just a waffle. Or just an omelette? Once my fella made me eggy bread with beans on top and i was like woah 😭 combining two meals. Crazy stuff

So anyway back to my original point, shes made an omelette waffle and shes showed off putting a lasagne in the oven. This cleaning account. Sorry Sophie Di campo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cancelling sky has never felt so good😌 it was cancelled maybe 2 weeks ago before these stories but it feels good maaan😎

Christ, forget what I said! I’m listening to a sample of her audio book and my ears are BLEEDING. How are you guys listening to the whole thing?! I really hope no ones spent money on it 😭😭

Reactions: 13
She’s like a hooker, freeing up herself for anything and everything on offer whilst her lard arse creepy looking husband sits there lauding it up like lord of the manor. Career break my right foot! No clue what people are facing in the real world during this pandemic. There’ll be hinch idiots out there putting themselves in debt just to have Sky. Mugs

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.