Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I went to buy a bookshelf a few months ago even my kids asked me why I wanted my old books on display. And they don’t match with things! It is clearly not the done thing anymore.
I have a big bookcase in my spare room. It's full of books and photos and personal mementos. I love it and I will never get rid of it. I hope yours is as eclectic as you want it to be! XX

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was out today doing normal family things when I spotted Mrs Hinch book at Number 7 in the local bookshop (easons). I am at a loss as to who is buying the thing here.
There are currently 35ish books sitting on the shelves.
I took this quickly as she refers to her self as Mrs Hinch. To me this is her pulling away from Mrs Hinch the brand. Also included the description the bookshop use to sell the book. .

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They don't see it because they desperately want to be it. They bought her story and think if they just do the same they can be like her. They have no idea what it's like behind the scenes. They will bleat she deserves it so that if it happens to them, they can feel they deserve it too. They are protecting an idea, a fantasy when they are protecting her.

and there is a saying, The poor have more than the rich. For the poor have hope, they think money will solve everything.

Being rich comes with it's own set of problems and you don't change or aren't a better person because the name brand of your stuff changes. Stuff should never define a person. You can't take it with you. Wherever you go, your problems stay with you, increasing wealth increases bills so it's same just with different 0's. A larger house means larger monthly bills for example.
Well said. Grinch and The Inch have more money than I can ever dream of but I don't think they're happy. They're always chasing the next thing for their instant gratification.

• Heart
I was out today doing normal family things when I spotted Mrs Hinch book at Number 7 in the local bookshop (easons). I am at a loss as to who is buying the thing here.
I took this quickly as she refers to her self as Mrs Hinch. To me this is her pulling away from Mrs Hinch the brand. Also included the description the bookshop use to sell the book. .
I would have had to change that hand written note 🤭

• Haha
Just listened to the part on her in selfridges and buying the LV bag from the last thread. Hasn’t she always said she’s just the same as everyone else? And doesn’t buy any fancy deisgner bags. Lies.
Also buying all that JUST to make a point to the sales assistant?! Everyone knows how they can be be at times but how sad

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The irony of her having had anxiety all her life but hanging off ma's every word!
Pretty sure any anxiety was caused by the toxic atmosphere in her home,especially the vitriol spouted by her unstable mama for years on end.
Invite Soph to discuss ?

• Heart
Omg her so her memoir is also a begging board as well 🤦‍♀️ How the hell can this be classed as a memoir? Penguin you should be utterly ashamed publishing this!
What does the future hold for you Soph? Well I’d like panelling throughout, a loft room a sunroom for Ronnies play area - wow she’s super inspirational isn’t she? She is super money motivated and hunger for fame. You can clearly see it and hear it.
Penguin will be profiting from this big time. It's disgusting really that they ever agreed to publish such a dreadful excuse of a book!

Reactions: 15
Don't worry Mrs @Astonishing I've had to go out this afternoon with Mr AC55
he had birthday money to spend and he had a rare day off today so he insisted we go out. I love him to bits but I'm so glad we're home now! 😂 He's happily watching horse racing on tv and i I'm in one of my favourite places...Tattle! 😂 how are you? Are you doing ok? Xxx
Oh I hope he spent it well!!
We are also back home, I’ve put the log burner on because I’m absolutely freezing and we got soaked!! Patiently waiting for my wine whilst I’ve been doing some maths homework with my daughter 😫
I’m good thank you! A lot better now Mr A is home to support me! He’s keeping me busy just the 6 person rule is annoying as I so desperately want to see my parents and BIL and the kids want to see their cousins but what can you do. Covid sucks and I’m not going to be flouting the rules like our Hinch!

hope you’re okay!
it’s a new week tomorrow just remember everyone

You’ve got this, ATV 😘

Reactions: 14
lies manipulate lies manipulate.
sell sell her narrative.
listeneveryone listen to how i can sell you my lies.
take everything off tattle and rework it to manipulate
make sure everything everyone could be doubting me on i cover so i can rework it.

Reactions: 12
Agree with this. She gets all her Nappies for free, she could easily give half of them away (before the pack is opened) if she even gave away a quarter of what she gets I would actually have some respect for her. She said in the food bank post that she doesn’t advertise what she gives away because she will “get trolled” for it but in reality she gets a lot more stick for not giving it away.
It wouldn’t affect her one bit if she did a giveaway each week, all that iconic make up and brushes, she could easily have done a nominate someone who deserves this type thing and kept half and still had enough left to keep her going for years. And why keep the foundation that isn’t her colour?
That make up!! I could not believe the number of brushes that will just sit in those drawers gathering dust until her 'kids' come round. If I were in charge of Iconic PR I would be squirming badly by now... It is such an obscene post for many reasons

I want to see the PERGOLLLAAAAA......in its wonderfulness after all that feckin rain!
🌧🌧🌧🌧💨💨💨💨☔☔☔☔
Don't be silly. She's got a tarpal for that. Don't you know she's got Jaymehs family over today and they'll all be under it in blankets, cosy, with lights, and the george foreskin bbq grill. Bc guysssss remember she wanted it for cold days, to wrap up warm... I thought that's why got it done so urgently for the cold season guyzzzz. Maybe she's just learning. #bekond

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The irony of her having had anxiety all her life but hanging off ma's every word!
Pretty sure any anxiety was caused by the toxic atmosphere in her home,especially the vitriol spouted by her unstable mama for years on end.
Invite Soph to discuss ?
Whats the craic with her mum?

Reactions: 4
Invite Soph to discuss ?
You can see from her Mum’s face what a nasty old witch she is. She wears every nasty thought on her face for the world to see. Verucca will do the exact same to Ronaldo. Poor little git.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How is she friendly with her followers. Out of the 3.7 million (cough cough) who follow her she only follows about 3k in return. Now I wasn’t very good at sums at school but who needs numbers when you’re a grown up but that’s not really supporting her followers back is itTT. Bet her ghost writer has had a mental breakdown after having to write such pish!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning guyzzzzz. I had a Hinchy fave "phone in the drawer" afternoon/night yesterday and spent the day with my "beautiful family" as requested 😉
We got wrapped up and went on a wet and windy walk with the dog and mini Tattler and went pumpkin picking. But don't worry, I'll upload a montage later, all in slow motion with Leanne Rimes - How do I Live over the video for you all later. Feel free to message me gushing over how amazing my family is and how we deserve everything.

In other news... Now advertising Sky! Thank duck I fell out with them last year and switched to virgin 🤣
I fell out with them years ago. I would never go back. The customer service was atrocious. They are well suited to each other really.

Reactions: 9
More bloody seating that will never be graced by an arse cheek
Shout out to the jus rol tattle troll who called out in a thread the other week "more seats than Wembley" it cracks me up every time I see her ridiculous seating options 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is so cheeky to ask people to shop via their link so that they get commission. It’s not the first time either. Previously they have said “Just swipe up to see what’s in my shop” AKA install cookies and I cash in at the end of the month like a willy hill betting slip.

View attachment 264936
Ugh that’s grim who’s that?

Reactions: 8
That make up!! I could not believe the number of brushes that will just sit in those drawers gathering dust until her 'kids' come round. If I were in charge of Iconic PR I would be squirming badly by now... It is such an obscene post for many reasons
Also wondering why she didnt buy a better more expensive make up holder thing as opposed to ikea... is she trying to get a deal with them?!

Reactions: 6
Has any of you read the book and gave a low down on it all? I’m sure the other day someone was reading it making notes and drinking wine...?
That would be moiiii

I’m banned from looking at her book today
But I’ll be back on it tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.