Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In England you are allowed to see up to 6 people indoors as long as you aren’t in local lockdown (Essex isn’t in local lockdown) but just stay 1m apart indoors at all times, hope this helps guyzzzz
Ah ok where im from the rules are different. We cant mix households

Reactions: 2
Yup! She can’t help herself. I really haven’t seen anyone spend so much money so quickly. Now it’s a piano chair 🤦‍♀️ Yet more seating.
I mean im actually really surprised she hasnt moved into some mansion
She could certainly afford to. These wee jobs shes doing are a drop compared to what shes earning.

Reactions: 6
She needs to work some pink stuff on the rough side of her minky on that coated tongue. Now we know why she has a jar of mint imperials on stand by her mouth smells like ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What really bothers me is she is a coward behind her make up and phone screen. Saying trolls say stuff about her.

she said tattle fat shamed her... I have never ever read her being fat shammed? She was called underweight pregnant and I see concern expressed- I only found tattle in September when I wanted to show my partner her calling Ronnie “truftybinmanzzzzs”

the person who commented on her black dress also made the same comment a brand new user wrote in #245”go to hell” it’s in my content I reposted.

she is the troll, she is the bully and she is a nasty mean girl - I won’t let my kids be near scum kids like her. I would ban kids like her from my home.

Reactions: 27
Had my great niece (aged just 3 ) over earlier, shes got a puppy. We were watching peppa 🙄 I asked her if puppy’s name was her little brother like George is peppas...... she looked at me like I was a weirdo and slowly said ‘ no, puppy is a dog not a baby’

I love that girl 👧🏼❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Just caught up on the make-up drawers. 🙄

If you are buying Morphe pallets and brushes you ABSOLUTELY know what you are doing with them.
And IF you don’t? Why the actual duck are you buying professional grade products and equipment which would have cost a small fortune??

What is relatable about being able to scatter hundreds of pounds on products that you’re just playing around with.

It’s this sort of thing I really wonder if the Hinchers get caught in their tracks for a second and think “I can’t relate” 🙄
I don't think the Hinchers stop to think at all. They just bleat on about how much she deserves everything because she's the nicest, most sincere hard working person ever to have walked on the earth! It will never cross their minds that she has hundreds and hundreds of pounds worth of make up and brushes in a brand new storage unit that cost £99 which she had absolutely no shame in flaunting. Why they don't see it is beyond me.

Reactions: 12
She must be really crap at putting on a wash if she has to keep using colour catchers. It's not difficult really is it! I suppose she's still learning though guyzzz!
It's cause she only puts 4 items in per wash load so she won't have time to wait until more similar colours match up.
Hope this helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No way she made that lasagna because we would have been ‘blessed‘ with a step by step account of it if she had.
She's probably made the lasagne with some of her #gifted Jus-Rol. Either that or she's going a couple of Charlie Bigham ready made ones in the oven!

Reactions: 11
I don't think the Hinchers stop to think at all. They just bleat on about how much she deserves everything because she's the nicest, most sincere hard working person ever to have walked on the earth! It will never cross their minds that she has hundreds and hundreds of pounds worth of make up and brushes in a brand new storage unit that cost £99 which she had absolutely no shame in flaunting. Why they don't see it is beyond me.
Maybe they don’t want to look around at the drawers spilling over with stuff they will never use and accept they have been taken for a fool? It’s similar to people who stay in relationships longer than is healthy; they know they are unhappy but they’ve put so much time and effort in to it that they want to believe in the fairytale.

Reactions: 13
How the hunchers believe her stories is beyond me. They were hardly short of a bob or two before insta fame. Jaymay took in her up in a helicopter ffs. My proposal was a ring in a packet of fruit pastels which I nearly ate because I’m a pig. Have they not seen her wedding dress. Swarovski crystals hand sewn on with unicorn mane by the hands of Nordic virgins. Head to toe in Primark my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Anyone else see hinch pawing her husbands hand while watching sky? I think they are a very odd couple and he thinks he’s hit the jackpot bevayee hes v unattractive and lets her be so clingy. I bet he can’t go out with the lads because she’s a spoilt witch and she cant mind Ronnie for 5 mins on her own. I do wonder does he purposely not leave the kid alone with her because she is nuts.

Reactions: 19
I’ve been told off by Mr A and I’ve got to go out with him and the kids and stop talking about Hinch 😢 but this part... more work to be done she forgot about her loft conversion though View attachment 264850
Don't worry Mrs @Astonishing I've had to go out this afternoon with Mr AC55
he had birthday money to spend and he had a rare day off today so he insisted we go out. I love him to bits but I'm so glad we're home now! 😂 He's happily watching horse racing on tv and i I'm in one of my favourite places...Tattle! 😂 how are you? Are you doing ok? Xxx

Reactions: 15
They don't see it because they desperately want to be it. They bought her story and think if they just do the same they can be like her. They have no idea what it's like behind the scenes. They will bleat she deserves it so that if it happens to them, they can feel they deserve it too. They are protecting an idea, a fantasy when they are protecting her.

and there is a saying, The poor have more than the rich. For the poor have hope, they think money will solve everything.

Being rich comes with it's own set of problems and you don't change or aren't a better person because the name brand of your stuff changes. Stuff should never define a person. You can't take it with you. Wherever you go, your problems stay with you, increasing wealth increases bills so it's same just with different 0's. A larger house means larger monthly bills for example.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.