Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I went to buy a bookshelf a few months ago even my kids asked me why I wanted my old books on display. And they don’t match with things! It is clearly not the done thing anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
At this point, what's she still paying for? Mortgage and utilities?

It's just baffling.... 'I hate all the attention, I didn't ask for this'; how about just saying no then? Step up and embrace the fact that the money this brings you is worth everything else, or shut up.
I would think she’s mortgage free by now with her £2.5million from her shoppers

Reactions: 15
She didn’t show us how long it took her to dust all those plates bowls and cutlery that have been on her dining table for 6 months. Do you think they accumulate dead flies and dog hair? Does she put them back through the dishwasher every night? How does this work? Sorry I don’t have a permanently set table 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
That lasagne won’t have been made by her fair hands, she’ll have chucked a couple of Charlie Bigham’s in the oven.
The OG Hinchliffe’s have probably refused to come around if they have to eat her ‘home cooking’ again!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Firstly loads of people have been saying on mumsnet for months they can’t even get through to sky over the pandemic about Tv or billing problems unless you are on the gov register as vulnerable - so no research has gone into whether sky are a good company to promote - they have been very poor service to their customers since March! They furloughed most of their staff. Am quite sure it’s easy to get a brand new installation but not get through to anyone with a problem!!

secondly for anyone on a budget who doesn’t want to line her pockets by using products she is paid to promote, these are currently £1 in Tesco’s which is not bad for 3 compared to Minky which is a lot more at least £2 for one cloth
Tes co also have faux type minky for a quid and they are so good, I found them on the same aisle as the home repair stuff

Reactions: 7
When I went to buy a bookshelf a few months ago even my kids asked me why I wanted my old books on display. And they don’t match with things! It is clearly not the done thing anymore.
We've got bookshelves in the lounge, dining room and both bedrooms. Plus boxes under both beds and piles on the floor. Too many books, nowhere to put them and still we buy more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That lasagne won’t have been made by her fair hands, she’ll have chucked a couple of Charlie Bigham’s in the oven.
The OG Hinchliffe’s have probably refused to come around if they have to eat her ‘home cooking’ again!
Jambo warned her not to feed them one of her soggy dinners made from scratch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hadn’t noticed this before actually - I was still a kind of fan then although I had started to dislike her more and more. This was just such an aggressive thing to talk about and at the time I didn’t get the fuss about giving a kitchen to someone who ALREADY HAD A KITCHEN but then it was because she could still visit it? Weird 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No way she made that lasagna because we would have been ‘blessed‘ with a step by step account of it if she had.
Nah it will be a £5 family one from Tesco
Oh I noticed she never put @ in front of her tesco candle when she told us where it was from, she must be giving up on a collab with them 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We've got bookshelves in the lounge, dining room and both bedrooms. Plus boxes under both beds and piles on the floor. Too many books, nowhere to put them and still we buy more 🤣

No such thing as too many books! I have to limit myself or I'd have books absolutely everywhere, too! I share a house so I have one bookshelf in my room with my "keeper" books and all the books I'm reading for school and work. I actually don't buy, just use the library, or I'd really be in trouble 😂

Reactions: 12
No way has she cooked jack tit for his parents! Inch high will have grabbed one from Tesco first thing when he picked up his fags and scratch cards 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love my 4 dogs they are loved like my 3 human children. I will never say the dog is waiting on his grand parents 😂 like stop woman! stop you crazy sh*tty witch. As I said she’s mad as a hatter and it’s not cool or sweet. She actually is constantly manic

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is “Mrs Hinch” a robot that was built in Gleam Head Office?

Because these are not the same people.
Wow I’ve just zoomed in on it myself and cannot believe the difference. She’s had so much work done she’s like a different person. She looks the same age as inch! No way she looks 30!

Reactions: 14
“Lasagne is in the oven”
We have to sit through story after story of waffle omelettes, soggy bread and that spaghetti hoop monstrosity, but she doesn’t want to show us her making (reheating) a lasagne 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.