Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They think they're hilarious together, they are about as funny as a bout of cystitis
Like the piano book at her makeup desk.. calm down Jaymeh you’ll give someone a heart attack with all that hilarious banter.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jis
She can't be off to buy yet more tatt?

You've got a free day with your husband, no kid, loads of money in the bank. Where do you go? Greggs and Home Bargs?! I mean 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈
Just so tragic... I am 5 years older than her and couldn't imagine me and my husband being as boring as them

Reactions: 14
M&S.. bound to be. It's not that she can't cook because we've seen
I had a phone call from a very good friend who was in tears last week
due to lockdown (and other factors) she’s not been able to pay her bills and has got into debt
i got the call when a bailiff banged on her door,he could see she’s not got two pennies to rub together and kept demanding £560 there and then
i managed to get round there and sort him out (he was a nasty bleep and seemed amazed I knew the law and what he could and couldn’t do)
im not joking when I say I had to stop her killing herself and find the help she badly needed
I managed to get her in touch with stepchange/make her an appointment to see her gp and just stay with her until help arrived
shes still up and down but is getting the help she needs so badly-I’ve told her that she’s not on her own-we’re in this together and she’s going nowhere

so grinch-stick your quotes up your arse
living in castle grey skull where nobody and nothing can touch you
pimping your kid out and raking in the cash from your sheep who can’t afford it but do it to keep up with you-my son works 80+ hours a week just to live
my mate 40+ hours and she can’t afford the gas bill
if I hadn’t woken up that very second and gone downstairs,I would have missed her call and she would have topped herself
but that doesn’t matter!as long as your ok while posting this shite to seem like you care about your sheep
’weve got this’ and the other shite you peddle-if a sheep rang you in tears you’d hang up-‘mum said to’
quit scrubbing your shitter-stick your head down it instead
ill cheerfully pull the bloody chain
I'm thankfully not in financial bother but by duck I would love a friend like you, you are absolutely beyond worth!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry if this has been said already but it really annoys me she leaves her skank bath juice from the night before in the tub with the bath bomb staining up the bath and showing the world the imprint of her vag and arse of where she’s been sat. For someone that is meant to be a ‘clean freak’ this is disgusting :sick:

Reactions: 19
Kate to the party but when I met husband I was a 23 year old single mum of a two year old that had to choose between food or calor gas bottles for my heater (remember them?) FaSt forward 20 years and we have 4 kids, husband has a very good job and we are comfortably off. Do I still have depression and anxiety, diagnosed OCD and am on two medications for this? Yes. Money truly can’t buy happiness or cure mental illness but at least im warm!
Snap, basically the same here. I no longer have the same emotions I used to have like, getting excited for something or looking forward to something, I’m just on an even keel so to speak, don’t know if that makes any sense to anyone

• Heart
You can see inch in the tissue box, moving out of shot...I think you would have to re-evaluate your life if you are 41 and standing there opening and closing a bloody piano seat for your clown of a wife to film, just so she doesn’t block your willy hill!

vestlife where’s your balls at??

View attachment 266071
She needs to turn it the other way, otherwise Ron will probably open it and trap his fingers.

Reactions: 9
I’ve not heard her story nor read it but she don’t half talk bollocks.
I’ve bought a few designer buys from Selfridges...they treat you like a normal human as you are about to spend a fair whack of cash in there so what the friggin hell is she on about. Bint.
Cos she’s doing the ‘relatable’ Soph in HER mind, she needs to stop watching Pretty Woman !

Reactions: 6
I work in digestive diseases, I’ve never heard of a gastric band getting stuck in your oesophagus... I mean I’m not a doctor but unless your oesophagas has a hole in it, how would it get in there?
I've no idea how but I thought you said you work with digestive biscuits. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How dry is their sex life if a date consists of a trip to Greggs and home bargs? I think Mr Mgh would leave me if I planned that for our date night this week! I’ll stick with doing him a steak dinner and some cheeky “dessert” and not take a page out of the Hinch book of relationships on this occasion 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How dry is their sex life if a date consists of a trip to Greggs and home bargs? I think Mr Mgh would leave me if I planned that for our date night this week! I’ll stick with doing him a steak dinner and some cheeky “dessert” and not take a page out of the Hinch book of relationships on this occasion 🥴😂
Dunno you know i love it when me and my fella go for a pound bakery. Were tight arses clearly 😂

• Haha
Dunno you know i love it when me and my fella go for a pound bakery. Were tight arses clearly 😂
Pound bakery is next level “let’s buy all the snacks for literally pennies and go into a food coma” tho, Greggs just ain’t as classy date night material imo 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen that lustliving has been #gifted a load of ella’s kitchen products? Soph must be FUMING 😂
What a bleeping surprise 😂😂😂😂 another one who’s forgotten how to put her hand in her pocket!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.