Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait to see what she buys from home bargains. I'm on the edge of me piano stool 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can anyone tell me what a piano bench actually is or am I being a bit thick? Is it for a piano? But they don’t have one I’m confused 🤔🤔🤔
Absolutely not. It's for sitting on in front of a console table (not dressing) to put on your not gifted iconic make up. HTH

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:
Greggs rolls, pastry trolls, free gifts all the way, ebay tat, radio crap, Grinch is one almighty sap!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just heard some Fleetwood Mac on the radio and it got me thinking it would make a good thread suggestion:

🎶tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies (tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 266244

bleeping shameless the pair of them
I know how they made that picture, it went:

Ooooh Jamez don’t bite a piece off just yet, and make sure you don’t crumple the paper.. I wanna take a pic, you know maybe Greggs will collab with us and send us more tit we don’t have to live off that money I’m getting! That way we can live our poxy luxurious lives whilst the buyers can go get fucked, I don’t care what they think as long as I have money and they don’t have a pot to piss in!

Just heard some Fleetwood Mac on the radio and it got me thinking it would make a good thread suggestion:

🎶tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies (tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)🎶
That’s one of my most favourite songs

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has been said already but it really annoys me she leaves her skank bath juice from the night before in the tub with the bath bomb staining up the bath and showing the world the imprint of her vag and arse of where she’s been sat. For someone that is meant to be a ‘clean freak’ this is disgusting :sick:
I usually agree with everything said here haha but I’ve done this. If I’m tired I’m straight out the bath, leave it to drain while I moisturise and get into bed. I forget it’s there tbh. I’m not going to be scrubbing out a bath tub at 11pm, it can wait. It’s hardly ‘disgusting’. The bum print was funny though!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the absolute hell does Jaymeh wear?!!!! He’s a 40 year old man for gods sake. He’s dresses like a 5 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: save your money. The Me-moir is so bad it may have been written by Ronnie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Date night in B&M. To compete with Stacey and Joe in Ikea by any chance?
If my husband took me to either for a ‘date night’ - I’d kick him.

(Disclaimer: only a small kick. I don’t condone violence. And I might forgive him if he bought me Ikea meatballs)

• Haha
A date to go to Greggs and Home Bargains. God for a millionaire her life is bleeping sad.

Reactions: 27
I'm thankfully not in financial bother but by duck I would love a friend like you, you are absolutely beyond worth!
Thankyou
i freaked out and shot round to hers
hopefully we’re getting her to a point where she can cope again

just boils my piss at lying Braggy witch

• Heart
The duck does Vestlife look like in that hoodie and hideous shorts? 👀 Sort it out, child! 🙄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would say shes just saying 'Greggs and Home Bargains date night' to be relatable, but they really are a pair of boring bastards its probs true

Go and get sloshed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I found the reference to the flat in Book 1 , her and Jamie lived in when they first started dating. She says it was in Essex in a block of flats. The smell of other people's cooking annoyed her so much she started cleaning. Her mum brought round a half used bottle of Zoflora to help hide the smell. And then it just snowballed into a habit of buying all the different types.

Their first date was pizza express cos Zoph couldn't pronounce the names of the other restaurants.
What like, McDonald’s or Nando’s?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I would say shes just saying 'Greggs and Home Bargains date night' to be relatable, but they really are a pair of boring bastards its probs true

Go and get sloshed!!!
Yeah go to the pub and have a meal a few bottles of wine, absolutely tragic!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.