Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute sad bastards. I know they don’t drink (allegedly) but isn’t there anywhere that does nice afternoon teas in Essex, or something?!? Their lack of imagination is tragic. Maybe Ron is with Mama Jarreth so often that they don’t appreciate a few hours without him to do what they fancy. They just do what they do with him. Losers

Reactions: 22
Hello I'm thank you.
Been at work today so I've caught up on the covidiots stories.
Imagine going out for lunch and getting one sausage roll. That doesn't even fill my daughter, she has a gingerbread man as well. I need a steak bake, sausage roll and a yum yum to be satisfied 🤣
Also, imagine being that much of a set of plebs that a date when you're child free is Greggs and home bargains. Most couples would be at it like rabbits or out getting tit faced 🤣
Tuftiano Ronaldo out with Ma Barker again I see. It's been at least a day since the old bag had him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion, thanks to 3am insomnia...

"Inch and Grinch have a deal with Sky; let's all celebrate with Spaghetti Pie" 😬
I don’t think I’ll ever eat spaghetti hoops again just the thought of them makes me feel sick now🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG The way she cleaned that bath. Surely you'd rinse the dirt away first and then use the cleaner. Cleaning influencer at her best. Hinch Radio is obviously in the pipeline. She's never satisfied with her lot which let's be honest is more than most people can even dream of. I wish she'd just go away now, sick to the back teeth of her
I think someone else cleaned this bath a while ago. I could not leave the bath filthy- no matter how tired I might be. The rubber gloves are the clue. This is part of my ‘they live elsewhere‘ theory. They have one of the media teams to drop by, film and throw minkies around!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello I'm thank you.
Been at work today so I've caught up on the covidiots stories.
Imagine going out for lunch and getting one sausage roll. That doesn't even fill my daughter, she has a gingerbread man as well. I need a steak bake, sausage roll and a yum yum to be satisfied 🤣
Also, imagine being that much of a set of plebs that a date when you're child free is Greggs and home bargains. Most couples would be at it like rabbits or out getting tit faced 🤣
Tuftiano Ronaldo out with Ma Barker again I see. It's been at least a day since the old bag had him.
Tuftiano Ronaldo! 😂😂😂 my nightshift tonight will be all the better for this! I'll keep thinking about it and having a little giggle to myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolutely not. It's for sitting on in front of a console table (not dressing) to put on your not gifted iconic make up. HTH
Oh right and so what’s the difference between that and an ordinary seat? Sorry guys I’m just learning

Reactions: 3
On a date together? In Home Bargains? Living the dream aren't they? It's not a date you melon head! It's yet another trip to a shop to buy more stuff you don't need!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How much seating can one household have? Is she literally on a mission to fill her house with as much crap as possible, or does she genuinely have a problem when it comes to buying things?
And a date in Home Bargains.. talk about #couplegoals. Living the dream clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Feeling kinda attacked (joking) sitting here reading how home bargains and Greg’s is boring, I love these mundane days with my other half 🤣 getting ice cream and walking round b and m is a winter favourite of ours! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guyssss..... we had a delivery of her new book in today, sooner than I thought! 😩 They didn't come with their own little delivery driver, sadly, they came on the pallet with everything else! 😂 I put them to one side, was in no rush to get them out on the shop floor! 😡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guyssss..... we had a delivery of her new book in today, sooner than I thought! 😩 They didn't come with their own little delivery driver, sadly, they came on the pallet with everything else! 😂 I put them to one side, was in no rush to get them out on the shop floor! 😡😂
How much are they gonna be in your place? You don’t usually have full price bits do you?

Reactions: 11
Feeling kinda attacked (joking) sitting here reading how home bargains and Greg’s is boring, I love these mundane days with my other half 🤣 getting ice cream and walking round b and m is a winter favourite of ours! 🤣
I bloody love a Greggs cappuccino and corned beef pasty, it's the simple things for me, especially right now and a cappa before work is something I look forward to! 😍😂

How much are they gonna be in your place? You don’t usually have full price bits do you?
I think it'll be £10, and nope, we are a discount store and do have cracking deals on books. Also, staff have 50% off starting the end of October, so if any of you know someone working in the company and want to read the mem-wah on the cheap, that's your chance! 😂

Hope that helps, guysssss! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

Arse print in the bath
One sausage roll, you’re having a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else think Henry’s noises sound more like disappointment that she came back? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Henry isn't moaning because he missed ya. He's calling you a bleep for not bringing him a pasty back from Greggs hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can't wait to see the haul of tit she bought to add to the rest of her tit. Odds on some kind of barsket?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.