Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the 🐑 the other day on the grid post said that they were always supportive of each other & not nasty like us trolls.
On one of the FB groups a ladies kid got in the washing machine & she wanted to know how to fix the trousers stain from the cleaning stuff. A Nurse said how dangerous it was & these are a couple of the ‘kind & supportive replies to her’
I know I shouldn’t but had to leave part of the name blank just because of the irony 😉
They really are just a hoard of spiteful people! Bullies!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen that lustliving has been #gifted a load of ella’s kitchen products? Soph must be FUMING 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I listened up until the ‘she was just hairdressing‘....no mention of the saleswoman then you lying cow. It still pees me off about the GP story too......you stupid dangerous lying cretin 😡
i heard that interview this morning, I nearly screamed at the radio when she said she couldn’t remember how much the gastric band cost. Then the bull story about the GP, she is a terrible liar, I just couldn’t cope with her, Ryan read out all the gushing we love you Sophie texts but he didn’t read mine! Wonder why 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Had to laugh at this!! Piers Morgan leaving out Hinch 😂 not even a tiny mention 👏
I’ve been listening to the Ant and Dec audio book I returned hinch for theirs. I have actually found it interesting because they’ve got such interesting lives (in my opinion obviously I know they aren’t everyone’s cup of tea) but I’ve genuinely found it fascinating so far

Unlike greedy grinch me me me me, trolls, me me me me, ron Ron, Jaymeeeeee

Reactions: 13
That gp story is getting more and more embellished each time she says it isn’t it. Practice makes perfect
I’ll get an email out to the local health authority as well shall I? I mean as much as it was nice for your ego Zoph, you surely don’t want any old quack spouting crap or the lanyard was a pretend one and then she can be done for impersonating a dr or something . 😳

Reactions: 10
More feckin pastry I know I’ve said it before but how can she cope with all that stodge having a gastric band...folks I know with them can’t eat any carbs stodge nor drink fizzy juice etc and they only tiny amounts not a greasy greggs sausage roll!!!!

Reactions: 8
Funny looking make up table, don't they normally have no base bar so you can get your feet under it

Just like her pa sat at his work desk aka as the kitchen counter top

She is one funny mare and I don't mean hilarious either.

View attachment 266073
That looks tit why would you want a dressing table that you couldn’t put your legs under!

Reactions: 9
As an ex-Greggs worker who spent many a Saturday as a teenager dealing with raging arseholes and Karen’s, I’d 100% hope and pray they gave Hinch the coldest sausage roll known to man 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is anyone surprised that ma Barker has taken Ronnie for the day so that Jamie can build a seat for 10 minutes?

I mean really. You needed childcare and for him to be out of the way for that? What about getting him involved and doing some father son building, nah just pawn him off
View attachment 266050
The size of that dog!!! 😟

Reactions: 6
To the Tattler who pointed out that Hinch and Vest both sound like the stupid couple from The Catherine Tate Show, I can’t see or hear anyone different now. 😂😂😂 Uncanny.
Think that was me...will try and find the character's names!😅😅

Reactions: 2
Sorry but no company would let your take 5 years out!
The bank I work for does, just dint get paid for it, many women have career breaks in the bank when they have kids and come back when the kid goes to school, all depends what company you work for

• Wow
Reactions: 4
But that's the thing.she ISN'T WORKING WITH THEM. It really pisses me off when influences like Sophie says this. because they're not working with them.
brands look at the people with the most followers and think "ooo goodie,that's brilliant that's how we will get our name out there more." They are using Sophie and she goes on to manipulate us.
SHe is there advertising that's all she is. they don't like or even know her. they aren't working with her to build sky or any of its workings.she doesn't do anything to make sky the company it is,she isn't making it better by adding for them.for fucksake she's doing nothing for Sky that makes it the brand it is. And it's ridiculous to say that she works with them.
they sent her a slip of paper or email. It said what to do so that she puts them on her page and that's it.
that's what they're doing with every single influencer above a certain number of followers. She's not special she's just got a following.
she is their billboard.
She is not working with them.
So are influences that get sent makeup or shampoo. no you're not working with them you've been sent to product by them to advertise because youve got a following. It really takes the piss out of the term working.
She’s never shown a primark haul

how did it make her cry for someone to say they were disappointed to see her wardrobe? It’s a super weird thing to get so upset about. It didn’t even seem mean. Just I thought it would be better than that. She is so fragile to take that so personally. I don’t think that is something to cry over
I thought there’d be more in it tbh but that’s all, mines heaving compared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.