Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone surprised that ma Barker has taken Ronnie for the day so that Jamie can build a seat for 10 minutes?

I mean really. You needed childcare and for him to be out of the way for that? What about getting him involved and doing some father son building, nah just pawn him off
View attachment 266050
"Let's do this!..."??? It was basically screwing in four legs. Jesus man was that such a challenge you had to pack the kiddo off to his Nans again?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My SILs kids have their own bedroom at their Nanny’s house because they stay there at least 3 nights a week. I know.
Just got me thinking, I wonder if Ronsomes has his own bedroom at Ma Barker’s kitted out with even more gifted stuff.

Reactions: 13
Neither can I, but I saw a comment on here about Amanda Holden asking her about PND/Fertility and I just can’t imagine the trauma AH has gone through and you can’t compare that to Hinch at all 😖😖😖
It was me who made the comment as I wanted to know if Amanda did question Hinch. Due to Amanda actually having issues. I just wanted to know if she was pulled up on what was said in the book . Because we all know Hinch didn't have issues (allegedly).

If presenters don't ask her questions beyond trolling or weight or cleaning they , to me , have not read the book. She's just questioned on pieces that her management want covered

I havent heard the Heart fm Interview..

Reactions: 9
“Mother in laws taken Ronnie I doubt she will bring him back”

Since learning how bat tit crazy ma is and obsessed with little boys I find that line very odd 😂 😂 I know we think they ditch Ronnie at any given second but I reckon Ma would kick right off if she wasn’t allowed her little boy on a regular basis.

Reactions: 12
So something was annoying me about that interview this morning, that I bit the bullet and went back to listen...through gritted teeth🙄 I wanted to listen to the gastric band thing as someone said she didn’t seem to know things about it. She certainly seemed like she was struggling to answer his questions on it 🤔 Can somebody with medical background confirm what she said happened, could happen...I just can‘t listen to her voice again as it just....well I can’t bear it 🤢 Did she say it went into her oesophagus?? Is that possible? And Fanny do you know if she did have one fitted or was even 8 stone heavier at one time?

[

Since learning how bat tit crazy ma is and obsessed with little boys I find that line very odd 😂 😂 I know we think they ditch Ronnie at any given second but I reckon Ma would kick right off if she wasn’t allowed her little boy on a regular basis.
I knew I‘d seen a screen shot somewhere similar 😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Send help. Ive been doing the piano stool thing wrong for the past 21 years 😂😂😂

Soph, anyone who plays, has played the piano or knows of someone who does play will know that's a piano stool and so will those who have watched your stories today 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So something was annoying me about that interview this morning, that I bit the bullet and went back to listen...through gritted teeth🙄 I wanted to listen to the gastric band thing as someone said she didn’t seem to know things about it. She certainly seemed like she was struggling to answer his questions on it 🤔 Can somebody with medical background confirm what she said happened, could happen...I just can‘t listen to her voice again as it just....well I can’t bear it 🤢 Did she say it went into her oesophagus?? Is that possible? And Fanny do you know if she did have one fitted or was even 8 stone heavier at one time?

[

I knew I‘d seen a screen shot somewhere similar 😂🤣
I work in digestive diseases, I’ve never heard of a gastric band getting stuck in your oesophagus... I mean I’m not a doctor but unless your oesophagas has a hole in it, how would it get in there?

Reactions: 16

Given that she wanted to buy someone’s baby I would be a bit worried if I was Jaymee that she would bugger off with him. She’s an unhinged as her batshit crazy daughter

Reactions: 13
I work in digestive diseases, I’ve never heard of a gastric band getting stuck in your oesophagus... I mean I’m not a doctor but unless your oesophagas has a hole in it, how would it get in there?
I was trying to figure that out myself, a gastric band is outside the stomach and like you say, unless there was a hole in the oesophagus which would surely be a life threatening situation how would it get there? I wonder if it’s a gastric balloon she had because that sits within the stomach and could possible slip If deflated?

Reactions: 2
I was trying to figure that out myself, a gastric band is outside the stomach and like you say, unless there was a hole in the oesophagus which would surely be a life threatening situation how would it get there? I wonder if it’s a gastric balloon she had because that sits within the stomach and could possible slip If deflated?
Yeah that makes sense, a balloon could get stuck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.