Mrs Hinch #245 Bye bye Miss Spaghetti Hoop Pie, drove your Hinchers to the limit by bleeding them dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SOPH!!!! Carol C called....She wants her sosig back!!

Someone report this mare to rate my plate!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can someone explain to me why there are 9 BLANK pages at the end of her book?? 😂😂😂 what the duck is that all about 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That reminds me, I STILL need to throw away my maternity pads, slippers and big knickers to make room for all the lurpak I'll need for pushing a baby out! 😂
I’m wondering if she used butter as lube so Ronnie slid out....maybe the trick to childbirth is kerrygold, will be speaking to my midwife about this theory at my next appointment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow. A real grown up wife cos he liked something she ‘made’. I attempted to make a cheese sauce from scratch for lasagne last night (it was a nightmare!) and my partner wouldn’t/couldn’t eat it as it was vile. Does that mean I’m a fake wife? :rolleyes:.
It’s like watching adulthood from the point of view of a 14 year old. Baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s too big for a playhouse and she did have a grey shed round the side I think (for the mower) but that’s her patio it’s sat on where her pub garden chair sets go

Reactions: 7
Over these past couple of days I honestly haven’t laughed so much in ages. We are living through such an awful time at the moment, and the banter has just been an absolute tonic for me. We are all going through something. Switching off by being here is the BEST medicine. Sorry hinchers But laughter is better than cleaning.
The last thing on my mind when I'm having a depressive slump is to clean my flipping house. It usually involves a lot of sleeping, equal amounts of crying and possibly a dog walk... sometimes I manage a film or feel good TV show but again definitely NO cleaning

She will be having a full blown conservatory built that wraps round the full length her house and say it’s to shelter the wind off the pergola

• Haha
Plastic grey shed alert. Don’t think it’s the playhouse. It’ll be for all the pergola tat I’m guessing. Will she pretend to build it from scratch on stories or causally point it out.
That’s prob another £300-500
Does it need to go on the list of new crap she hasn't admitted to yet?
Like the Audi (even though it's in the book she's not admitted it on her public insta), or the new front door?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Over these past couple of days I honestly haven’t laughed so much in ages. We are living through such an awful time at the moment, and the banter has just been an absolute tonic for me. We are all going through something. Switching off by being here is the BEST medicine. Sorry hinchers But laughter is better than cleaning.
This is what cracks me up with Hincher’s. They are the nastiest bastards going. Proper vile to each other. They even have to begin their posts on Facebook with “please no negative comments”
I’d rather be a Tattle Tithead any day of the week!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.