Mrs Hinch #245 Bye bye Miss Spaghetti Hoop Pie, drove your Hinchers to the limit by bleeding them dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to break it to you. But he had his Willy out in a Martina Cole drama years ago. I’m hoping he’s a grower rather than a shower
Two comments down and my dreams have been shattered - no length in either department clearly. I love Martina Cole though!! I don't think I've seen this - what book TV adaption was it?

Reactions: 3
Don't do this to me 😢 Actually, I don't care - height doesn't matter, when you're horizontal 😉
Hahaha this is true! maybe its just because im 5ft 8...he just seemed shorter than I thought he would be! Plus he had a shaved head at the time. But he was a really lovely 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn't reply to people on the last thread but just wanted to say thank you all that messaged me yesterday , I was overwhelmed with all the support you showed me and I too are here if anyone is struggling ❤.

I'll go and crawl back under my rock now and just read all your hilarious comments ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Two comments down and my dreams have been shattered. I love Martina Cole though!! I don't think I've seen this - what book TV adaption was it?
It was the adaption of her book “The Take”. Brilliant. I’d highly recommend it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just wanted to say that every now and again we get Troll comment directed at us saying we’re lazy, ignorant, too much time on our hands etc. Then a bunch of us start explaining how often we’re on Tattle and what we do all day.
Can I just say YOU DON’T OWE ANYONE AN EXPLANATION!!

We all have our reasons for being here and I, for one, am bloody glad you’re all here 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t mind too much if they fill the gusset part. I love seeing a bit of meat swinging in grey joggers down Lakeside. Ain’t nothing swinging in his though. Seen more meat on a butchers pencil
some of those joggers are so tight like leggings - if you go to the food court I always feel like I am getting a face height full show of male cameltoes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just wanted to say that every now and again we get Troll comment directed at us saying we’re lazy, ignorant, too much time on our hands etc. Then a bunch of us start explaining how often we’re on Tattle and what we do all day.
Can I just say YOU DON’T OWE ANYONE AN EXPLANATION!!

We all have our reasons for being here and I, for one, am bloody glad you’re all here 🥰
This! Tattle and the people on here have kept me sane and made me laugh on my down days! ATV 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It was the adaption of her book “The Take”. Brilliant. I’d highly recommend it!
I bleeping loved him in that
I can’t find it anymore though it was on Sky 1
his wang is also in Bronson. It isn’t very exciting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
some of those joggers are so tight like leggings - if you go to the food court I always feel like I am getting a face height full show of male cameltoes
Exactly! Not in front of my pie and mash thank you very much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The whale eye in that second pic 😳 Thing is, the more we mention it, the harder she tries to prove us wrong. The sweetest, most well trained dog in the world can bite. Because it is a dog. End of. Unbelievably stupid actions but she will never see it because it’s coming from us trolls and she is obsessed with proving us wrong.
The more we mention it the more she encourages it because she is thick

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.