Mrs Hinch #245 Bye bye Miss Spaghetti Hoop Pie, drove your Hinchers to the limit by bleeding them dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she write in one of the extracts that she’s built this amazing community where they all love each other and there’s no competition between Hinchers?? 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The amount of salt in their diet is disgusting. They must constantly be thirsty. No wonder she carries a robinsons bottle everywhere with her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Glad to see thread number changed to #245 would have hate to missed the celebrations for #250! I've started getting supplies in for the party!
20201002_155836.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
wonder if she used just the 3 packets of casserole mix in this one. Raw sausage and 4lbs of salt. Yummers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You lot have got eagle eyes spotting the shed, I was too distracted by that disgusting slop she calls a casserole!
How can she get something so simple, so wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only Soph can prepare a casserole that looks the same going in as it does coming out 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s because she added a bleeping tub of Boursin to it 😂 I think she may be a feeder. Or just be trying to clog Jaymay’s arteries
Maybe she's got him insured up to the eyeballs and is trying to give him a heart attack so she can cash it in 💰💰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that grey shed outside the patio doors Ronnie's new playhouse?
Isn't it the one fatsnomes got stuck behind just moved?!

Speaking of that someone please post the picture of her poking him with the broom honestly makes me die everytime I see it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yanno when you have a Chinese for tea and your dead thirsty afterwards?? The Hinchs must feel like that constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mmmmmm fingers in pond algae water. Cooked by a radiator. Just what you need on a chilly wet Friday

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I've been on the sofa with the dog this afternoon feeling a bit sorry for myself cause my sciatica has been really bad. Mr H has been out with mini tattler most of the day and has kept her entertained so I've had loads of time to be on the thread.
I just wanted to say hello fank you all for making me piss myself laughing today, you're all comedy gold 😂
Special shout outs today for @Megan29220 @shadyessex33 @mucking.fuddle for making me actually cackle on several occasions! You're all perfikTTTT. We got this 🙌
Hope your feeling better soon.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.