Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SophiaPen89

Don’t tell us what to do Sophie XX

(Btw I have 3 children, 4 dogs and I am a pediatrician. Haha I have a life and job)
7EB39029-05D5-407F-8264-49A095BFD46F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

mgh727

VIP Member
Of course her Mum knew before her! She was present at the conception! Handmaid’s tale style. Blessed be the fruit 🙌🏼🙌🏼
She probably waved Jamie’s swimmers up into her cervix and held Soph up in a wheelbarrow so her uterus got a full lashing of Jamie juice 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

FentonLeigha84

Have you seen the latest on Mumsnet? A hincher has started a thread suggesting that Tattle should be illegal and closed down.

FFS

NEW Laws are needed:

-to stop people like Mrs Hinch monetizing their innocent children or at the very least the money gained should go in trust fund of their child and they (the adults) shouldn't be allowed to touch the money.

- To stop "influencers" advertising false or dangerous "Hacks" they pretend to do when in actual fact they don't do it or care for it, they are only being paid to advertise it.

- Make any money or gifts earned from social media platforms taxed.

- "Influencers" being prevented from using any kind of Filter as it pushes a false advertisement & narrative and is promoting false beauty standards which in turn is causing Mental Health issues to rise, including suicides.

- More transparency in that the "influencer" must highlight a filter has been used, they have been paid to promote a product, admit they are new to using it rather then pretend they lurvvvvv it guyzzzzz.

- Be taxed on their insta/social media posts, usage etc seen as it's a "job" to them and they monetize their posts, so they should be taxed on them aswell then, not just taxed on their actual "business work" they do alongside the "insta job" ie, collabs with actual businesses or owning an actual business like a shop or wellness app.

- A governing body that they must pay into and be on a 'social media influencer register' much like Nurses, Drs etc have to be on a register for the Public's Protection.

Many more issues that can raised & discussed in this topic. But if they want tattle illegal then really they should look into their "idols" social media & posts and see how hypocritical that is to think. While I agree "Trolls" should be prevented in some way - like actual proper trolls who just go on pages to say nasty things or threats - they should most definately be stopped in some way like their email account or URL/IP address blocked from accessing internet for certain lengths of time depending on the "troll crime" etc. However, people posting a different opinion or pointing out a flaw or outright lie in another person's/influencers post or story is not being a Troll. It is having a discussion based on the content that person is putting out there. They are inviting this discussion and critique simply by appointing themselves a "Social Media Influencer" They cannot just post whatever they want, earn money from it and expect NO critisicm, no differing opinions articulated non-argumentatively & no lies or manipulation to be pointed out. If they do expect to not be held accountable or to never have any bad word said about them (even if it is the other side of a coin to what they are posting) then they are really no better than dictators like Trump & Kim Jong-Un. There has to be open discussions on BOTH SIDES not just THEIR side.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I'm gonna have to pack my job in, because the minute you fall behind on here, you're done for! It's taken me the ENTIRE day to catch up on two and half threads!! So I missed out on being in real time talks on today's shit show but it's fine, because you finally catch up and everything you thought or wanted to say on certain matters has already been considered and covered by you clever lot - great minds and all that. It's been so great to see (and to listen) to all the excerpts from the book and I'm grateful that people have shared but what I really want to know is:-
a) Are Ma and Pa still together? Has she covered this in the book?
b) What was the hilarious story about her Louis Vuitton trainers?

I bet she loves that Tattlers have helped line her pockets 🤢🤢

Her interview on This Morning was so put on and manipulative - it's no wonder so many people fall for it all. Arms clamped to her side to not show the scars she is so self conscious of, trying desperately to squeeze out some tears, eyes flying all over the place with the lies, that faux nervous giggly school girl act and not being able to answer questions straight. In fact she answers questions like a politician - she totally side steps them, going all around the houses, before ending on a totally different topic. Her reluctance to be truthful is because she knows she has told so many lies, that she will trip up and it could be dangerous to her campaign!

Also made some adjustments to her interview backdrop....
F9A34748-45F6-4255-A3E8-A62DAF534CFB_1_201_a.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Linds1307

Long time lurker, former ‘hincher’ - I was a follower from around the 1st million so just as she was getting going with the ‘brand’. I spent a fortune on cleaning products just because she recommended them (must of which I’ve had to throw out cos I’ve used them once and never again in two years). I remember spending months and months searching for pink stuff cos mrs hinch used it. I found it and bought four tubs of the stuff, two for my mum as well as she’d wanted to try it. I got home so excited and looked at it and realised I had literally NO idea what I was supposed to or going to use it for. I’ve still got the two tubs almost full a year later.
Zoflora...it’s taken me a global pandemic with a shortage of anti bacterial cleaners and disinfectants and 6 months to get through my collection I amassed.
My partner worked for p&g at the time and was absolutely HORRIFIED when he found I was spraying fabric conditioner and water on the sofa/bedding/curtains and told me many horror stories of misusing products etc which I’m assuming she was also told when she partnered up with them. Yet she never once told her followers the dangers just didn’t show it online anymore. That’s my issue with her. Nothing personal nothing against her or her family, she has this incredible platform where she could promote all sorts of good and she doesn’t.
Bit of a pointless post but I genuinely didn’t realise how many are in the same boat (it seems this way from reading threads anyway) and not, as this site is portrayed, evil little trolls with no life.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
So her microphone hinting at something exciting with Jamie during lockdown? I take it it was just her recording her audiobook? Nothing else, nothing exciting? 🎤👸🏼
Sorry I’m hello fank you to the party.

She never explained what that was. She went into a recording studio for 2 or 3 days I believe for recording her lies memoir. She had her own little driver and posh water. She unnecessarily held her headphones 🎧 like she was singing for Live Aid. She was so exhausted she had to take a vacation both before and after her busy week of work.

Hope that helps!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Glad to see thread number changed to #245 would have hate to missed the celebrations for #250! I've started getting supplies in for the party!
20201002_155836.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Hinchers are fucking nuts all like Soph any difference of opinion and your a nasty horrible troll so deserve masses of abuse it’s sad how do women stay so child like and unable to take criticism or even listen to another opinion..

It goes like this: Sophie will say “I love rain it’s so magical guys” and someone could reply “I don’t like rain I prefer the sunshine”...

They would then get 500 comments saying SOPH DIDNT SAY SHE HATED SUNSHINE WHY ARE YOU AO NEGATIVE? SUNSHINE IS THE WORST FUCK OFF STOP PICKING OK SOPH!! WHY CANT YOU JUST BE HAPPY FOR HER AND LET HER ENJOY HER RAIN YOUR JUST JEALOUS!

It’s actual madness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Noseyparker86

Thread suggestion

Welcome Hinchers will you be able to see, Soph’s lies through your sea of febreeze?

parking my thread suggestion here again guyszz because it took me ages to think of a rhyme 😂 ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Have you seen the latest on Mumsnet? A hincher has started a thread suggesting that Tattle should be illegal and closed down.

FFS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I’m a long time lurker and only posted for the first time yesterday. I followed her Instagram since we only ever saw her hands, just before she did her first “this morning “
I naively thought how nice it was that she shared links to the products she used - not realising for one minute that this was a way to earn money at all !!
Way before I heard of tattle I started to see every single story was a swipe up and became bored of it.
I started to get annoyed when I’d see things that I thought were lies, or bending of the truth ( they were lies !)
The extension timeline, Disneyland Paris definitely didn’t add up one bit.
When she says she doesn’t know how this happened .... she does!!
What would be nice to read in the book ( and I won’t be reading it ) is her honesty on how it blew up, how the swipe ups and ads and gifted all works, be up front with how the finances work and how it grew! Repeating the same line of I don’t how it all happened is sooooo annoying - you do know!

I follow someone else who recently explained how it all works from the swipe ups and adds and her honesty with being open about it I’m sure will get more support and respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Beebee3

Bit early but.. thread suggestion..

If Hinch thinks inch looks like Tom hardy
Her Ribena must be mixed with a lot of Bacardi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

katesbess

VIP Member
Actually I've seen tattle help so many people. This page has a lot of people that were feeling inferior, guilty and ashamed and it was f****** with their mental health seeing people like Sophie on social media with their snapshot fake lies and lives.
Those That were being manipulated by a huge brand.a brand that says anything to sell its product. that were being manipulated by lies and shamed and guilted into not feeling good enough.
Coming on here I've seen nothing but support for those people.
I've seen people make sure they know they're worth.
I've seen people try make sure that they know that social media is not where they should be looking for their worth.
I've seen people on here support people when they share their darkest moments.
I've seen people on here big anyone up that needs it on a bad day.
I've seen people on here support support support people that have been shamed and spiralling in their mental health due to the social media world that Sophie is part of.
So she can go f*** off. You don't get to tell lies manipulating and selling selling selling on some of the most vulnerable people in our Society and not expect to get called out on it by those stronger, or those who have seen the light.
Social media is and can be a social toxic mess. Mostly destroying people's mental health.
Unless they can gather themselves, gather support and find that what they see is not what is truth. I've seen tattle do that 4 people.

• Heart
Reactions: 53