Mrs Hinch #245 Bye bye Miss Spaghetti Hoop Pie, drove your Hinchers to the limit by bleeding them dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Blackjack2 with This is Tattle...

Going off the guidelines from beyond post 48 x

Thread catch up.

She appeared on This Morning this afternoon. boring zzzz. The end.

Wiki page

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.
covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.
vn1.png

Attempting the worm. Never boring to watch.

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Yel

I think the suggestion from @hinchlighting is too good to not use, just changed it to that as song thread titles are the best 😁 and the other one only got 13 likes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
A thread a day keeps the hinch army away 🥴 Poor sods can’t keep up with us 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There are 16 reviews so far and about a quarter of them are damaged copies. I particularly like the one who gave a 5 star review because she's excited to read it 🤣
Screenshot_20201001-212713_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20201001-212700_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20201001-212655_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20201001-212645_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion

Welcome Hinchers will you be able to see, Soph’s lies through your sea of febreeze?

parking my thread suggestion here again guyszz because it took me ages to think of a rhyme 😂 ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Of course her Mum knew before her! She was present at the conception! Handmaid’s tale style. Blessed be the fruit 🙌🏼🙌🏼
She probably waved Jamie’s swimmers up into her cervix and held Soph up in a wheelbarrow so her uterus got a full lashing of Jamie juice 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
Sorry has this been mentioned already, haven't caught up, oooops
She actually said sorry????
I don’t follow her and had a break from her stories so rely on the thread for my information 😂 I’m not sure I can stomach her crazy manic self today but if she said sorry I am impressed she’s already taken the money so surprised she cares 😂

Reactions: 8
She loves looking at all your stories about her books guys because it’s bought her a new beach hut and she can unashamedly post pictures of herself over and over and over again

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just watched her stories (sound off of course) PERGOLLLAAAAAAA finally it’s still there in all it’s tit glory. Is that Astro turf her grass is very green compared to the dead spots before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These threads are going at some speed 😅.

I'm so glad I seen the light when it came to Hinch. I wonder how many Hinchers will come here after theyve received a damaged copy and no apology.

Reactions: 32
I saw on a group earlier that someone said they didn’t like the look of the spaghetti hoop muffins she did, that was it and she was torn apart. The Hinch army make me laugh at how hypocritical they are, always spouting “be kind! Be kind!” But as soon as anyone says anything even remotely negative about their beloved messiah they’re all “f*ck off and die!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.