Mrs Hinch #245 Bye bye Miss Spaghetti Hoop Pie, drove your Hinchers to the limit by bleeding them dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another contradiction in her book she blabbers on about trying to be more environmentally friendly and then uses disposable tin liners the day after it's released. Why not buy a reusable one or you know use a bit of butter like a normal person and grease it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another contradiction in her book she blabbers on about trying to be more environmentally friendly and then uses disposable tin liners the day after it's released. Why not buy a reusable one or you know use a bit of butter like a normal person and grease it.
She used all her butter up in her hospital birthing bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've only just listened to the radio interview.
Jeez, she's just as awkward on the radio as she is on the TV :oops:

She really gets flustered when the conversation heads towards the whole troll thing, as she did on TV. Is that because she doesn't really know what she should be saying, because she's either made up or embellished some of her statements?
I don't know about anyone else, but when something crappy has happened to me I don't get flustered when I'm recalling it. I get very articulate, specific, animated, and passionate (some may call it gobby😂). It's easy to recall because it's fact.
Watching and listening to her she sounds stressed like she's making it up on the spot, or she's worried she's going to be called out on it. You know when a kid is trying to make up a lie because they think they're going to be in trouble!
I mean, I'm crap at public speaking the rest of the time, but if someone has been spreading bullshit then I'm all over it like a rash! I've never been called out for having a fat dog or skinny fingers though🤷‍♀️ So not sure I can quite imagine the depths of despair that she's gone through!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahhh October, autumn, my favourite time of year for, crunchy colourful leaves and bleeping SAUSAGE SLOP

• Haha
Reactions: 9
cos she’s JUST LEARNING about environment fings guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The resemblance to Tom Hardy is uncanny, you can see why people often mistake him.
I've had to take a break the last day or two brc I thought u might implode with rage. Just been having a scrolly catch up and couldn't resist the Jimmers chat.

Not gonna slate another human cos I myself am no oil painting, but give him a break... He looks JUST LIKE Tom Hardy ... if you close your eyes and imagine Tom Hardy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Over these past couple of days I honestly haven’t laughed so much in ages. We are living through such an awful time at the moment, and the banter has just been an absolute tonic for me. We are all going through something. Switching off by being here is the BEST medicine. Sorry hinchers But laughter is better than cleaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well trolls, you've certainly made a quiet WFH Friday go quicker and given me plenty of laughs. But it's time to collect the sprog from childcare and I don't really get much time to look on the weekends. So have a fab weekend, and remember you got this!

Reactions: 18
Well trolls, you've certainly made a quiet WFH Friday go quicker and given me plenty of laughs. But it's time to collect the sprog from childcare and I don't really get much time to look on the weekends. So have a fab weekend, and remember you got this!
Hahahaha same here 👌😁

Reactions: 7
I hate to break it to you. But he had his Willy out in a Martina Cole drama years ago. I’m hoping he’s a grower rather than a shower
That was a good drama, first time I had seen him, Tom Hardy gets my vote every time he is a dog lover as well ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Plastic grey shed alert. Don’t think it’s the playhouse. It’ll be for all the pergola tat I’m guessing. Will she pretend to build it from scratch on stories or causally point it out.
That’s prob another £300-500

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FFS Grinch, you need to brown those sausages before making a casserole. They are just too anaemic 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
These just came on my feed! Ok imagine Xmas nachos guyzzz!!

pigs in blanket crisps
Cover in lumpy bisto
Place non melting cheese on top
Scatter some sprout leaves around
Lay some giant rashers of bacon on top
More non melting cheese
Cook in the oven for 45 seconds!
voila!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Omg I hope the soggy penis casserole she’s cooking right now makes it to Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.