Mrs Hinch #245 Bye bye Miss Spaghetti Hoop Pie, drove your Hinchers to the limit by bleeding them dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also
She talks about saving for the house and no new clothes, nights out or holidays
On one wage... Oh Soph

I beg to differView attachment 263427
Also this photo screams anxiety! hate my body but don’t worry like Soph I always post pictures of me in my thong showing off my hair View attachment 263436
Is she just posing in a thong here?? Wtf

also “wedding hair for me by me” in October 2016, didnt she get married In summer 2018??? duck me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm trying to figure out if that's an alcoholic drink Jamie has in his hand. According to her he has never been a drinker 🤔
Like we can trust anything that comes out of her mouth. She’d lie about what colour knickers she has on just for the sake of it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.