Mrs Hinch #245 Bye bye Miss Spaghetti Hoop Pie, drove your Hinchers to the limit by bleeding them dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been on the sofa with the dog this afternoon feeling a bit sorry for myself cause my sciatica has been really bad. Mr H has been out with mini tattler most of the day and has kept her entertained so I've had loads of time to be on the thread.
I just wanted to say hello fank you all for making me piss myself laughing today, you're all comedy gold 😂
Special shout outs today for @Megan29220 @shadyessex33 @mucking.fuddle for making me actually cackle on several occasions! You're all perfikTTTT. We got this 🙌
Aww that's so sweet. Hope you start feeling better soon hun, unborn Tattler will be here soon! Ill have to send my mash baby in the post 😚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m dehydrated just looking at that
You know when you get that weird feeling in your cheeks? At your jaw hinge? I call it blowjob cheek. Well that’s how my mouth is reacting to that picture.
There’s enough oil on that casserole for the USA to invade

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The death of CF honestly hit me so hard, more than it probably should as I didn't know her. But it honestly affected me for weeks afterward. I find it abhorrent that she is comparing her situation to the horrific harassment that CF endured.
I don't know why I keep going on her Instagram all it does is infuriate me even more than I already am.

My heart is now hurting again thinking of the pain CF must have been in toward the end :( :(
100% agree I was utterly heartbroken and still am if I think about it too much just seemed like such a tragic waste. Pissing me off that hinch is even saying her name

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tattle Threads:

Katie Price - 7
Mrs Hinch - 245

That's quite some achievement wouldn't you say Soph?
Considering Katie is quite disliked, gets trolled and pulled apart worse than you?
I would be taking a long hard look at my life and question myself what I'm doing wrong to have nearly 240 threads more than KP.
I would be well embarrassed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh no casserole season again 😂 it really bothers me that she hasn’t twigged yet that brocolli just goes soggy if you casserole it 🙄 she’s boiling all the goodness out of the veg, the muppet.

Reactions: 14
I might print out all those pictures of those meals she serves and stick them on my fridge and goodies cupboard to put me off scoffing. They turn my stomach

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.