Mrs Hinch #243 She’s got 99 recipes and I won’t cook one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if they pick out a random “conspiracy theory” and ask her about it and she has to answer live 😂 😂

The neck clawing would be unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she believe these lies??? There is evidence of her piss ups all over the Internet!
I know! It looks like the whole book is lies. This is going to be epic car crash viewing watching it all unfold.
The GP thing is a lie
The not wearing high heels is a lie
The troll thing is a major exaggeration
The 'mum says' is all lies
A friend going to Gleam is a lie
How she met Jamie is a twisted cover up
Saying about how she struggled until 8wks with Winnie The Roo is a lie.
Saying Jamie didn't understand PND is a lie

And what's even better is that its not us saying all this, its all there in black and white on her page, or the Internet.

I jus rol laaav iTT guyyZZZ

Reactions: 25
There are already used ones up on Amazon, clearly not a keepsake, coffee table kinda book then 😂

Capture3.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s doing the broadcast from home, she just said on her stories, and has to do her own hair and make-up - 1st world problems Soph
Like when she "did her own make up" for the shoot during lockdown, then it turned out she'd had the MUA and hair fella round? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can sense a break down and technical glitch to get out of it 😂 😂 or something funny staged to get headlines like Ronnie running in etc

Reactions: 11
Hahhahaha bet she’s gutted no free Chaffeur into the big smoke just an interview from the house hopefully she will loose signal!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is a manic mess, oh my goodness that last story of hers was weird! And her eyebrows are a bleedin joke.

Reactions: 6
I manage to maintain my home, look after the sprogs on my own for months. I go to have my nails done and I come back to my littlest on the kitchen floor.
She’s pulled apart nearly all of the spare tea bags from the cupboard whilst Mr A was in the shower.

but on the plus
The book is here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hinchers are all her friends?? Are you KIDDING ME.

The nerve of it!

SHOPPERS soph, that's what they are. And sad people that you take advantage of to make yourself feel better!

Back when I was a Hincher (god forbid) I sent her loads of messages, reactions to her stories etc... not a SINGLE one was ever read let alone replied to.

But we are all in this together guys.

KA-CHING!! (famie rubs his hands together)

LOLing at the that fact predictive text correct SOPH to SHOP!

Reactions: 12
Imagine if they pick out a random “conspiracy theory” and ask her about it and she has to answer live 😂 😂

The neck clawing would be unreal
Jamie will have his finger on the button on the wifi box, anything she does want to answer and she'll "lose connection"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.