Mrs Hinch #243 She’s got 99 recipes and I won’t cook one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's not pretend she hasn't had help choosing her outfit. Her managemt team would have had someone help her. And please soph stop pretending you don't know how to do your make up. 🙄 You seem to do it perfectly fine everyday! (not my cup of tea the over the top look but got to give her credit she is pretty good at it.)

Reactions: 14
She's not nervous in the slightest, she's behaving like a toddler on a massive Christmas day sugar high having just spotted a unicorn :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oooo kids taken to school, dog just been walked, breakfast made and got my comfies back on to sit my arse on the sofa... hope she doesn’t disappoint 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Did anyone read Katie Prices “autobiography” she released ≈15 years ago? It was bleeping awful like a child had written it “I did [this] then I did [that] and I was wearing my pink jeans”
I can imagine Hinch’s being exactly the same.
Although in her case it’ll be grey jeans.

Reactions: 8
I hope Henry starts barking when she's on and we can hear Jamie shouting 'shut up you little fucker!' In the background.

Also bet she picks Ronnie up and shows him on the screen
Handsnomes manzzz say hello to FFill and wholly

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen this comment on This Morning fb page about Mrs Hinch.
If the person who wrote this is on here, you my love are a bloody genius 😀
Right, I'm off out now to purchase some Get Well Soon cards 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Also why does famie think he's funny??? He's atrocious...why the army were saying he looked younger than his age I will never know he looks his age if not older! Hinchers just see and hear rainbows and unicorns

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone please explain why she’s made such a song and dance of doing her legs in fake tan when she’s on via bleeping zoom 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s sounding cra-cra in that video and the eyebrows have new wings. Rubbing my fingers with glee what a car crash this morning is going to be!

Reactions: 4
Reading the comments on the This Morning Facebook page. Why is the default response of a Hincher always "you're just jealous"?

They may be jealous of Sophie's life but I'm certainly not. I'm not even envious, there is nothing that she owns or does that I covet, I'm just sick of the lies and deceit.
And the most infuriating thing is it's the people throwing around the jealous card that she is deceiving.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.