Mrs Hinch #243 She’s got 99 recipes and I won’t cook one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely, a boohoo dress made by modern day slaves in a Leicester factory. Leicester, where the population has been in lockdown for months because of the factories refusing to meet covid safe conditions 👏👏👏

Reactions: 25
why does she not realise that if she didn't filter her comment section and allow some people to express opinions that are different to hers, this mean website with all the "trolls" wouldn't be so popular. She reaps what she sows

Reactions: 10
Got my 10 almonds and golden delicious apple for the car crash that's about to commence.

Side note: Am I old now or was that leather skirt very short on that model?
I thought that. She will catch her death. I go to bed more covered up than that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another time, I was at the tills and the woman next to me was £3 short of her shopping, she was just about to put things back but I overheard what was going and I offered to pay for the whole lot. She was so lovely and she was so grateful and I never told anyone about it, because that's not why I did it. To be honest I forgot all about and carried on with my day. Two weeks later I saw a post on a Facebook page slagging me off to high heavens, god knows what upset them, breathed the wrong way probably. One of the people posting on that horrible thread, joined in with the hate and joked that 'at least I got some free food out of her' surely not I thought but I went on to her profile and saw her photo it was definitely the one in the shop because I recognised her child in the picture. That was such a kick in the teeth. I felt like a complete mug. I wish I spent that money on Ronnie instead of someone like her.

I have just recorded this and transcribed a paragraph from her book. Took me a while but here ya go. Will try get more lol x

Edit: and yes she does mention Facebook. So even she should know they are worse than us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.