Mrs Hinch #243 She’s got 99 recipes and I won’t cook one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @mucking.fuddle

The mem-wah is out tomorrow, of course she doesn't name tattle but says some more misleading lies. Her average follower will have no idea what the ASA is and that she was reported for breaching the rules - as any consumer is entitled to do with a buisness.

Of course no one sending abuse would be allowed on tattle, our #1 rule is to keep it on tattle. If anyone does cross the line memebers report them pretty quickly.

Short excerpts by @frostily

Please add anything important for new members to the wiki:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I just can’t wait to see what she looks like 😯. Which Hinch will it be? Or will she insist the cameraman films through snap chat filters?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My thoughts are why did she decide to bring out another book about herself like she’s some kind of celebrity that everyone wants to know about that’s been around for years?!
Also correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t a memoir something to write when you’ve had plenty of life experience and have retired??!

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Thread title by @mucking.fuddle

The mem-wah is out tomorrow, of course she doesn't name tattle but says some more misleading lies. Her average follower will have no idea what the ASA is and that she was reported for breaching the rules - as any consumer is entitled to do with a buisness.

Short excerpts by @frostily

Please add anything important for new members to the wiki

@shadyessex33 is it just me that feels like the line about 'some men' was a little nod to you personally? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 92
Can someone post the screenshot of the message where it says she charges £24,000 a post? I feel like that should be in every thread 💰

Reactions: 30
I reckon she’s done a memoir because she’s realised she’s 💩 at cleaning and now she’s trying to step down from mrs hinch the cleaner and become little relatable zoph from maldon 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 29
@shadyessex33 is it just me that feels like the line about 'some men' was a little nod to you personally? 🤣
I do think I’m the only bloke on this thread aren’t I? How did this happen to little old me? 😂 can’t believe she says about being mothers. Like that automatically means every mum has to love and support each other no matter what!

• Haha
Reactions: 129
How big is the writing in that book. How can she possibly be proud to publish it.

It's an insult to authors.

I've had enough of it already and it isn't even out yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Went had had a look at those lips, rubber ring inflated things, why oh why do people do it to themselves they look utterly ridiculous, sorry Hinchy but they look stupid!

Reactions: 12
Pea burgers though 🥴 Is she trying to use up all the tit from her cupboards concocting meals together so she’s nothing left and gets gifted a good shop 🤣 Good lord

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When she went to the church ( I think it was a church) for the charity - was that for place2be?
She hasn’t mentioned it since the launch of her loungewear (that we never saw anyone wearing nor did she show herself in it)

Reactions: 23
She’s got a £ target in mind then she’s gonna finally duck off the gram. But she will need her sheep to grow a company 🤔 so someone will probably run her page promoting for her.

There will be many sheep that won’t know how to cope without her.

I never watch this morning due to work, look forward to the updates on here. Hope they ask
Her why she portrayed a perfect life with a baby when it’s far from the truth! Although she has probably give them a list of what they are allowed to ask so she has the questions and answers already prepared. ATV guyzzzzzz

Reactions: 18
“Like an act of self-harm”??? Like she actually knows what self harm look and feel like. Is she for real? Hi Soph, self harm addict here- would appreciate it if you didn’t align your attention seeking, narcissistic, emotionally manipulating behaviour with a mental health problem that already faces so much stigma, self shame and debilitation. ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 102
Well at least she's actually acknowledged, in print, that's she's created a brand. It's a business. Not just little old Soph from a little village, doing a little cleaning on her little old instagram account!
Mrs Hinch Ltd is a business. So it should be accountable to all the rules with regards to ads and gifts etc, just like every other business has to.

Reactions: 46
I do think I’m the only bloke on this thread aren’t I? How did this happen to little old me? 😂 can’t believe she says about being mothers. Like that automatically means every mum has to love and support each other no matter what!
Take a bow Shady your famous again 😃 and also I think @Xrayspex85 a bloke too?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Surely instead faffing about with peas and all that tit, surely it would be easier just to grab some mince and make proper burgers? Or is that to easy and logical 🤔

Reactions: 19
Can someone tweet holly and phil the screen shot of her happiest 8 weeks on the gram vs. Her 8 week pnd in the book?? Would love to see her questioned about that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.