Mrs Hinch #243 She’s got 99 recipes and I won’t cook one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know she does like to hoard stuff for a good while. Half of her garden pots have vanished that were almost brand new, as well along with all those bird tables so perhaps Jaymee has been doing some dump runs lately. I haven’t seen that egg chair for months now
Oh yes what happened to the monstrosity of a bird table she sprayed🙄

Reactions: 2
Can imagine her chaining it in the bog while ma is telling her to get a grip and remember the sales

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope Henry starts barking when she's on and we can hear Jamie shouting 'shut up you little fucker!' In the background.

Also bet she picks Ronnie up and shows him on the screen

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe it guyzzz, doing it from home - can you filter that?

Is it so she can say she was too anxious to go in...

Reactions: 6
She is absolutely delirious with excitement guys. Trying to pretend it’s cos she is excited for her hinvhers Reading her book but it’s cos she’s gotten EXACTLY what she wants. Spotlight on her.

Reactions: 16
Not surprised she isn't in th studio. With her medical condition she is considered a vunerable person so shouldn't be travelling into th studio.

she has contradicted herself about why she started the instagram account..

Edited to include photos . White is today's Memoir and Black is Hinch yourself Happy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope Henry starts barking when she's on and we can hear Jamie shouting 'shut up you little fucker!' In the background.

Also bet she picks Ronnie up and shows him on the screen
I call bingo on Henry being in background as he’s first born and more biddable

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s doing the broadcast from home, she just said on her stories, and has to do her own hair and make-up - 1st world problems Soph
She won’t do her own hair and make up tho she said that last time but turned out mikey done it

Reactions: 7
Really?
So her piss up at Pride, dressed like a hooker and dancing with a giant dildo in high heels doesn't fall into this category 🤔

Oh Soph, if you're going to lie and blame trolls, then get the lie right love
Does she believe these lies??? There is evidence of her piss ups all over the Internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, didn't they say she's on at 12.15, not 12?

"The lovely Holly and Phil", they don't even follow you love, even when you asked them to on live telly. ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I used to like cleaning before I had my baby 😂 it did help with my anxiety. But soon as I had my son watching Hinch made me feel even more anxious because I didnt have the time to clean... so I totally don't get how she reckons she has helped people. If anything she must have made people worse
Same!! And then I was diagnosed with post natal anxiety 😖

Reactions: 1

Yel

I doubt many new people will join the thread, the hinchers have mostly bought the book as an ornament.

How many will actually make it to page 180 of even a book with children's level font size?

Imagine having a memoir that people buy just to look at the cover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.