Mrs Hinch #243 She’s got 99 recipes and I won’t cook one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching This Morning with my fella and when Mrs Hinch pops up he went 'AAAAAH!!! I just want to mention someone called Megan29220 she always picks on me. Tattle will be blowing up today won't it? The baby may as well come to work with me' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Some of the comments on that this morning fb thread.

One woman said she loves the Hinch family and worries if Sophie doesn't post 😔 she seemed so vulnerable for this to be worrying her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
12:15 is the time everyone gets bored and switches off because they don't wanna catch Loose Women 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ronnie looked like he’d just been dragged out of bed at not given enough time to come round. Proper puffed up eyes. Probably being taken to nanny’s for 5am
I was going to say this also..
He looks like he was woken up by Hinch.

Reactions: 2
Pictures from the memwahh and of course there is 4 pages of wedding pictures!!

Also I would hate people seeing such intimate pictures of my child when they'd just been born. Poor Ronnie is plastered all over it and has no say in the matter, there should be a law against exploiting children like this.
That’s surprising she’s included her wedding photos - shes been notoriously private about showing those hasn’t she 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Tesco's just delivered and l stopped unpacking as soon as l heard her name mentioned! 😂
Kettle on!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For the past 8 days I have been self isolating with Covid. Literally nothing else to do but keep up here, and Ive still had to abandon at least 4 threads. I hope I've not missed too much tea!

Reactions: 7
Do think Mr Hinch will release a book....his struggles with alcohol and gambling, bare face lying and being the office sleaze 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s doing the broadcast from home, she just said on her stories, and has to do her own hair and make-up - 1st world problems Soph

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She's an f'ing joke she really is...her hinchers couldn't be more stuck up her fake padded up backside if they tried...
When are they going to learn she's only in it for the money!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.