Mrs Hinch #243 She’s got 99 recipes and I won’t cook one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Q emergency staff meeting at Maldon surgery!! Who the f told her that?! Wasn’t me.... nope me either.... nor me!!! LIESSSSS

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can only upload 10!
I’m amazed that’s actually a Penguin publication. The grammar, editing and punctuation is appalling. My husband’s uncle vanity published a memoir and the style and content is identical to that. Also, my father in law (his brother) said it was a load of lies. The similarities are uncanny 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ronnie looked like he’d just been dragged out of bed at not given enough time to come round. Proper puffed up eyes. Probably being taken to nanny’s for 5am
Yeah and wobbly on his feet like toddlers are when they just wake!

Reactions: 5
I had to skim most of this, it's boring!! And nothing we don't already know. Also why has she dedicated the book to "Ronnie Roo". Just dedicate it to Ronnie.
So she didn’t dedicate it to her ‘hinchers’ you know the poor sheep that’s she’s bled dry over the years and would be nothing without?

Reactions: 2
Morning pastry trolls! It's Me-Mwah day! Who's excited!! Actually I'm going to sign out of all social media today and keep the TV off (I actually have to work from home so that part's easy). I've had such a rough few nights with the bub who's teething and up all hours so I've had no sleep in two days, and I just can't stand to look at her smug face while my washing is over loading, my carpets are in desperate need of a hoover and there's a pile of dishes I'm pretending not to see.

ATV trolls! And remember, you got this! If that's supposed to help people with actual real world problems....

Reactions: 6
Good morning tattlers! All is quiet on the gram. Soph must be perfecting those raised brows for her appearance on TM 😜 Oops I mean rehearsing all the lies she’s going to tell!
Jamie’s “sack” made me cringe 😖 What a pair of sausages

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ronnie looked like he’d just been dragged out of bed at not given enough time to come round. Proper puffed up eyes. Probably being taken to nanny’s for 5am
Well if he is....at least he has lunch to look forward to, cant be any worse than he has been getting!!

ok, Guys, I am adding receipts to her Wiki page, and the only way I can see to do it is to link it back to here.

I am doing this so any new members and any posters will know we are not making things up/bullying her etc

Hope I don't derail the thread x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I said the same last night although was to tired to confirm the unarchived photo I knew if would be related to her story she’s so obvious!!
My 1 year old had me up from 3am and couldn't get back to sleep so I went digging.
So very tired today but unfortunately I have to work so no chance to clean my fridge

Ahh, if only I was an eccentric billionaire who could fund a lengthy investigation and court case dismantling every lie in this memwahhr. It’d go on for years and be boring as hell but very satisfying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Todays the day! Here comes the "autolieography" and an Instagram of we love you soph your amazing your so special you deserve everything
Hope she has sent them a free nappy with the book

Reactions: 9
838A4B98-DEFD-49A3-8D14-C874D8DF0B74.jpeg
Worry free?!!! He’s 15 months old!!!!!!!!! What the hell would he worry about?! Aww man, this has really wound me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.