Mrs Hinch #243 She’s got 99 recipes and I won’t cook one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sat having a brew at work and couldn't resist sneaking a look at Vestie's stories 😂😂 I'm disappointed there's no gushing over her but that voice recording 🤢🤮 I feel physically violated.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just dont believe for a second that a GP or anyone that works for the NHS would turn round to Hinch and say that people have come off their medication because they've become Hinchers. I like to clean because it helps me when I'm feel anxious and stressed, but it hasn't cured it! Plus I don't think their even allowed to say things like that 😂 thats next level blowing smoke up her arse, she will think she's bigger than Jesus
I think its ridiculous that a doctor said that to her, I'm different and just don't have the heart to clean when I'm feeling down and hate myself for it, plus I end up with tit loads to catch up on which makes me feel worse, its a horrid vicious circle.
She is an arse, Who needs to live in that sack!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
A
I just dont believe for a second that a GP or anyone that works for the NHS would turn round to Hinch and say that people have come off their medication because they've become Hinchers. I like to clean because it helps me when I'm feel anxious and stressed, but it hasn't cured it! Plus I don't think their even allowed to say things like that 😂 thats next level blowing smoke up her arse, she will think she's bigger than Jesus
A few of our friends are GPs and there’s no way they would say anything like this when dealing with anxiety and mental health issues. Unfortunately social media can enhance these issues. When Hinchers start to wake up to the fact that that Hinch is not really their friend and only wanted them for their engagement, to increase her followers by word of mouth and sharing the Hinch message (bit like pyramid selling) and ultimately for them to buy everything shes promotes or shows them and to uncover that she has deceived them many many times by using pre recorded cleaning videos, and using the same photos on stories but changed the captions etc etc, there may be real emotional issues for people to deal with 😞

Reactions: 14
Has anyone ever had the weird guy at the office make inappropriate jokes about your looks, and you laugh along because your not offended but he’s gross.. yeah I feel like Soph just embraced it and married his wallet.
This is exactly how he comes across! I had a manager exactly like that. The type that if you gave them an inch (no pun intended to🤏) they'd take a mile. Difference is little oul Soph went along with it probably thinking she was special and the chosen one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think its ridiculous that a doctor said that to her, I'm different and just don't have the heart to clean when I'm feeling down and hate myself for it, plus I end up with tit loads to catch up on which makes me feel worse, its a horrid vicious circle.
She is an arse! Who needs to live in that sack!!!
I used to like cleaning before I had my baby 😂 it did help with my anxiety. But soon as I had my son watching Hinch made me feel even more anxious because I didnt have the time to clean... so I totally don't get how she reckons she has helped people. If anything she must have made people worse

Reactions: 11
People who say their child is literally their best friend are a bit sad in my opinion. Yes be their friend but your their parent first and foremost, also don’t you have any actual friends?!

Reactions: 13
Morning Trolls! Well today is our day! The day when the truth about us comes out in print! I'm sure there'll be a few pages of that super big font dedicated to each and every one of us who have offered love, support, friendship, caring and wise words to each other when the going gets tough because we are such a set of bastards who don't deserve air time!
I'm not going to watch This Morning. I've never watched it because I find day time television boring and mind numbing at times! That's just me but I guess #hatersgonnahate 😂
I've listened to Inch's attempt at humour about his sack and quite frankly it's about as funny as standing on a piece of lego. He's a sack all right! A sack of shite!

Did anyone else watch Ronnie this morning when she was jabbering on about Hinch still being asleep and Fat Dog Mendoza being out for a piss? He looked as though he was thinking "who's she talking to?"

Sophie I know you don't read here, and haven't done since 2019 but if you do happen to stumble across us trolls while you're not looking I just wanted to say this: Hitler wasn't as ghastly as you. All the vest.
Ronnie looked like he’d just been dragged out of bed at not given enough time to come round. Proper puffed up eyes. Probably being taken to nanny’s for 5am

Reactions: 11
Just read through the screenshot (thank you for posting them), Jesus Christ she's boring.
What posh radio station interviewed Hinch then? Never heard anything about that before, I assume because they didn't fawn all over her

Reactions: 8
Sat having a brew at work and couldn't resist sneaking a look at Vestie's stories 😂😂 I'm disappointed there's no gushing over her but that voice recording 🤢🤮 I feel physically violated.
Omg isn’t it just the worst thing you’ve ever heard!
we don’t need to hear that 🤢

Reactions: 4
This is what annoys me about stuff like this because they have no objection to absolutely laying into the likes of Kerry Katona and Katy price. Say what you want about both those people but you have to admire that they take it on the chin and face most of the criticism thrown at them. They have probably had worse things said about them over the years but they recognise that this is the life and industry they chose to be in
Yes exactly.....but they come across as strong women and like the rest of us they get on with it...

I have a whole book and a half I could write and certainly not the crap I read this morning in those extracts but "This is life" the ups, the downs and from where I am sitting....sorry.... but I dont see a lot of downs in her life, maybe I am one of those hard women ( I have seen enough to crumble me into tiny pieces) but I dont see anything in that book but pure fantasy?

Reactions: 10
Theres some great responses on the This Morning post. Theres definitely a tattler on there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I noticed her grid posts jumped up

Now like the absolute loser I am I took screenshot of everything on her grid back on 10 September
So the Ava May post she shared on her stories she must have taken out of archive because back on 10 September it wasn't there

First pic is her grid today with the Ava May pic which I've circled
Second pic is her grid from 10 September with no Ava May pic
I said the same last night although was to tired to confirm the unarchived photo I knew if would be related to her story she’s so obvious!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.