Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just my quick twopence as I’m at work on a Sunday like normal people do.....
The bit that stuck out for me was “I’m ashamed to say I was put in medication” way to go soon- let’s go back to stigmatising MH issues and the use of medication. I have been on anti anxiety meds for about 8 years and I am in no way ashamed. I’m lucky I have found the right meds that work for me (severe anxiety depression and OCD) and will tell anyone and everyone about them as without them I am a suicidal mess

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I was once lured into the world of Hinch, not a fully fledged follower but I did buy a Minky or two. I used to think it was all a bit of silly fun, a young naive lady proudly cleaning her new home. But I was foolishly mistaken. This is a brand, a salesroom, a money machine, an act with two greedy people laughing all the way to the bank.

I have watched silently from the sidelines but her article in the paper today has made me so cross and sad. Sad for so many who are struggling at this awful time, sad for so many who have so little and sad for those who watch this woman and think this is real.

An account I follow, full name is very similar to Emily Blunt (second part is) and boy this lady is Pretty, is spot on. She is kind, real, relatable and a champion in my eyes. Yesterday she received a nasty troll message, it is in her stories, today she is helping at her local food bank. This pretty much sums up everything that is wrong with Hinch. I feel sick inside but I will put it to good use. I am fundraising for CALM this year and I am going to channel all my anger and energy into this.

Ramble over but...how lovely would it be if we only had to worry that:
People thought my hands were strange
People thought I was too thin
People questioned my child’s development
People thought I had a cleaner
People thought I had a wonky face
Are you serious? Where have you been hun! @Flossie Chick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Plus she should read her own article . stop for the pictures that go with it are not conducive with the act she's trying to portray or saying in the words in them. Not the anxiety stuff,But the I'm a normal everyday girl and I just want to be that person.

Reactions: 3
Hang on I might be completely stretching here but If Ma Barker told Soph to take a test, Soph must of told her straight away that she was right, so this was the October, so I seriously don’t believe she made her dad wait two months till Christmas Day to tell him then, because who’d have their mum keep such a huge secret from her husband and why would you tell one parent but not the other if you’re so close to the pair of them? so was the whole pregnancy reveal reaction video announcement fake then? 😱😳
this made me chuckle. If you’re going to lie Soph you need to make sure all the lies don’t contradict each other. Especially if you’ve posted said lies on social media!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The bit that stuck out for me was “I’m ashamed to say I was put in medication” way to go soon- let’s go back to stigmatising MH issues and the use of medication. I have been on anti anxiety meds for about 8 years and I am in no way ashamed. I’m lucky I have found the right meds that work for me (severe anxiety depression and OCD) and will tell anyone and everyone about them as without them I am a suicidal mess
This is because she’s immature and afraid of everything especially her image. She doesn’t have a clue about MH issues - they are scary and she doesn’t want to think about them. This is why she seems to think she can cure them with housework!
im glad you are doing ok and I think it is brave to talk about it properly. I’ve had depression and it is very hard work and exhausting to try to keep on your normal life.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Are you serious? Where have you been hun! @Flossie Chick

She’s got a story today saying that the message was genuine?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she deletes troll messages does she??? Including messages that are of concern about over sharing her naked baby in the bath? !!!!! She deletes all of it!! Including the bath messages!!

Aye this. MH has enough stigma as it is but it was getting better. Slowly. Then in comes Hunch with a wrecking ball. As I’ve said before my other half has combat PTSD. He’s had CBT and was in combat stress for a while. He’s just coping but now I’ve had my strokey stroke it’s set him back a bit.
She should have just owned it. After Ronnie was born used her platform to talk about it. But no. She made it all perfect and grey and watched as others became depressed trying to emulate her

Ok I had to stop reading at “a GP told Sophie that some of their anxiety patients had stopped suffering after taking up Hinching. If we could bottle you up we would”
3 things:
1. Fire the GP on the spot for such a stupid assertion. It wasn’t hinching that helped them it was an obsession with her; you will see them back when she leaves IG with WORSE symptoms.
2. Anyone who truly suffered anxiety would know this.
3. If Hinching mitigates anxiety - why is Sophie (allegedly) crippled with it?

I have been going to therapy for 20 years now - all different kinds - to process traumas, deal with emotional resilience challenges, etc.
There isn’t a therapist I have came across who would encourage someone so anxious as her to keep doing the things that make her feel the way she has described in that interview.
My CBT therapist would make me deactivate the account in front of her.

I’m disgusted she can peddle this shite for sympathy.
That is all that it is.
“I want to keep making millions so please don’t highlight my lies and devious ways”
So whips out the violin.
She is disgusting.

There is nothing about Hinching that is wholesome.

Every time I look at an account with Hinch in the title on IG, it’s either a mental health sufferer who manicly needs validation or someone craving the attention of Hinch or someone who never got it and damaged themselves financially or emotionally.

There is big problems around the Hinch brand - beyond Toxic and the more newspapers spin this tit, the more that fragile women will continue to be impacted because “If Sophie can do it, why can’t I?”
Really anxious people will feel like they are failing.

It’s so bad.

Also photoshopping her doesn’t help. We know that is not how her eyebrows look, so another added factor in the NOT REAL LIFE issues surrounding this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Am I the only one that thinks it’s completely normal to have a sleep deprived row with your husband and be a complete mess sobbing in to the bed when you have a newborn? She makes it sound so dramatic..

Reactions: 57
Ok so she got married in August. Took ill with the blood clot thing in September (20th to be exact as she was opening a Savers store when she felt funny and was “rushed“ to the hospital)
And she was pregnant by October. So when was she told it was best to wait? 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
CC4C1097-C406-488F-8C86-704446F53705.png
C5E7772D-1D64-457D-84AE-369F03FABE57.png

Reactions: 8
He must be creaming his underpants at the ££££££££ coming in.
Proud your stupid airhead pointless wife has been featured talking tit in a paper renowned for right wing inflammatory bullshit

basic bog eyed troll

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LOL! Oh Jamie. Just read the text on the paper underneath the magazine! You hit the nail on the head mate. “LAUDER for the ones in the back!”
No bleeping way! That is classic please tell me you've screenshotted that because he's going to see this and take it down and edit it

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one that thinks it’s completely normal to have a sleep deprived row with your husband and be a complete mess sobbing in to the bed when you have a newborn? She makes it sound so dramatic..
No absolutely 😂 and to continue the who is more tired battle for the rest of your lives!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.