Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know you don’t have an issue with toxic US food Jamie coz you eat sophs!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My thoughts and opinions. I do believe she struggles with even the basics

I think she cannot really remember who said what or when, she’s not as organised in any other areas of her life, which is why she needs lists and Jamie home all day and her mum round, she is also very distracted by what other people might think of her and how things look. So a lot of her anxiety is tied to her image. She now probably spends so much time sanitising her posts she is completely fake.

I am not even sure she realises things are lies because she has a hard time keeping track of anything. Always moving erratically onto the next thing and then she just says what she thinks happened and often it doesn’t tie up.

I had PND and a lot of what happened to her is similar to me but I think she is also child like and has a low IQ and got sucked into everyone else’s perfect IG, and couldn’t work out or face how she would even talk about or explain PND with her followers -hence the constant inspirational quotes which are bland and generic ‘you got this’. I’ve said all along, Sophie does not like to think about the real world and real struggles of others they don’t make her feel good and they frighten her. This is why she comes across as fake. She is scared of everything and can’t face dealing with them, so she has created a grey sparkly fantasy land to live in with millions of followers. They all enable her to live in the fantasy but where I have an issue is that barely any of them could ever really achieve what she has and she doesn’t care about them individually but just what they do to bolster her spirits. It’s like having 4 million little cheerleaders. She never gives back to them, she never does anything charitable (can’t face it)

personally I was sucked into her fantasy for a while and it damaged me. I am a single mum with a full time job so I can’t emulate her lifestyle and I felt inferior. It is so annoying she keeps saying that we should get careers - I’ve worked really hard for mine, what else more can I do for it? Work all day Sunday as well? Write some bloody lists? It’s ok to be cleaning and hoarding chemicals though? Who put you in charge of what other people can choose to do in their spare time? Just because you love cleaning doesn’t mean it’s going to be good for everyone
100% agree with you here. Especially on her not being able to face the real world. It seems to me that she has been protected and cossetted all of her life and never allowed to experience first hand any proper difficulties and struggles.

Reactions: 11
I was once lured into the world of Hinch, not a fully fledged follower but I did buy a Minky or two. I used to think it was all a bit of silly fun, a young naive lady proudly cleaning her new home. But I was foolishly mistaken. This is a brand, a salesroom, a money machine, an act with two greedy people laughing all the way to the bank.

I have watched silently from the sidelines but her article in the paper today has made me so cross and sad. Sad for so many who are struggling at this awful time, sad for so many who have so little and sad for those who watch this woman and think this is real.

An account I follow, full name is very similar to Emily Blunt (second part is) and boy this lady is Pretty, is spot on. She is kind, real, relatable and a champion in my eyes. Yesterday she received a nasty troll message, it is in her stories, today she is helping at her local food bank. This pretty much sums up everything that is wrong with Hinch. I feel sick inside but I will put it to good use. I am fundraising for CALM this year and I am going to channel all my anger and energy into this.

Ramble over but...how lovely would it be if we only had to worry that:
People thought my hands were strange
People thought I was too thin
People questioned my child’s development
People thought I had a cleaner
People thought I had a wonky face

moderator edit

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Of course perfect Sophie Rose would only need a few pushes to birth her second born. Bet she didn't tit herself either

Try 3 hours pushing love with the midwives fishing your shite out the pool

Also how has she managed 3 birth partners? Did she go private? Thought you were allowed 2 pre covid?
Husband and midwife with gloves on fishing my tit out 🎣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow. What a load of crap. You guys have said everything. 1 thing puzzling me is why has she thrown Inch high under the bus? With regards to PND. He must be ok with it obviously but who’s lying? I think her so she can revel in her pity party. “Oh Jamie didn’t understand and shouted at me” Reality was Inch read up on before Ronnie was born. And when did this happen as she was touring round cottages as soon as he was born. In jacuzzis etc.
Knew she was pregnant in October- Mad Freda was there (of course) but didn’t tell Pa until Christmas. Why? Because it made a lovely piece for the gram.
You know that bit in Shaun of the Dead where he bites the phone. That’s me today

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think this alone, from the book, may alienate some groups of people. Married in the August and pregnant by the October is not classed as not happening straight away! Perhaps she doesn't realise that for some people it takes YEARS!!

"Jamie and I planned to start a family as soon as we were married, so when it didn’t happen straight away, I started to panic. I knew how much Jamie wanted to be a dad – what if I couldn’t give him the one thing I knew was so important? ....However, after being in hospital with a blood clot in my leg, we decided to put the baby plans on hold because of the stents I’d had fitted in my iliac vein. We were advised it wasn’t a good idea to get pregnant and so I put it to the back of my mind...But one evening in October, I went to my mum’s house for a cup of tea and she was oddly concerned about my behaviour. She looked me straight in the eye and said: ‘Do a pregnancy test, Soph.’ I laughed and told her I wasn’t pregnant because I’d just had my period. But when I got home, I couldn’t get what she’d said out of my head, so I got a test from the cabinet. A few minutes later I was staring at the word ‘pregnant’ on the screen. I couldn’t believe my mum knew before even I did!"
Exactly, my husband and I have been TTC for 14 months now. My MH has been in the gutter. She’s extremely luckily to have caught within 2/3months.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Omfg The newspaper guy said oh that Mrs Hinch was in the paper and they sold out in seconds. What a douche she is... don’t post usually just read tattle. But this is too much

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Unfortunately, I'm not sure Zoph or her mgmt company (whoever that is these days) are clever enough to understand that you do actually have to check what a ghost writer produces, tone, facts, content. She is messing up and appearing as if she is lying etc, keeping things secret.

This has to be the most unrelatable interview I've read. If she was clever enough, she would of positioned this as a real upbeat, relatable, honest account. Instead it comes across embarrassed (not honest, for having PND), fake (I get invited to stuff but hate the thought of leaving the house) and just generally a bit tedious. It jumps around from story to story.

I have struggled with MH, if my other half was to suggest I was losing my marbles I would seriously question how he is supporting my mental health.

I thought her dad lived up North? Maybe I got this muddled? North coast no? Or is that her dad's family.

Bingo list today

- no time for cooking, she's overdue a doorstep drop roast 🍗

- she'll probably have a bath bomb evening to unwind ahead of her busy week guyzzz

- wouldn't surprised me if she packs a case this week, when's her This Morning interview!

• Haha
2) what GP in their right mind whacks someone on antidepressants straight away for anxiety and panic attacks, this is me speaking from experience as I’ve spent years fighting to be put on them (still haven’t) just to be put through masses of CBT because a prescription is a last resort apparently, (CBT hasnt worked either) but the way this has been written makes out as if you can just phone the GP, say you have anxiety without going through proper diagnosis via a trained mental health practioner and walk away with a prescription same day 🤦🏻‍♀️
I did 🙋🏻‍♀️

Phoned my GP, made an appointment. Went in and had a chat, said I was suffering quite badly and had a baby so I needed to be able to function. Gave me some medication and an appointment to review in a month.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched her recent story.... there’s a song? Someone wrote a bleeping Hinch song? I’ve had to put my coffee down and have 5. A song ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I was once lured into the world of Hinch, not a fully fledged follower but I did buy a Minky or two. I used to think it was all a bit of silly fun, a young naive lady proudly cleaning her new home. But I was foolishly mistaken. This is a brand, a salesroom, a money machine, an act with two greedy people laughing all the way to the bank.

I have watched silently from the sidelines but her article in the paper today has made me so cross and sad. Sad for so many who are struggling at this awful time, sad for so many who have so little and sad for those who watch this woman and think this is real.

An account I follow, full name is very similar to Emily Blunt (second part is) and boy this lady is Pretty, is spot on. She is kind, real, relatable and a champion in my eyes. Yesterday she received a nasty troll message, it is in her stories, today she is helping at her local food bank. This pretty much sums up everything that is wrong with Hinch. I feel sick inside but I will put it to good use. I am fundraising for CALM this year and I am going to channel all my anger and energy into this.

Ramble over but...how lovely would it be if we only had to worry that:
People thought my hands were strange
People thought I was too thin
People questioned my child’s development
People thought I had a cleaner
People thought I had a wonky face
You should head over to her thread... it was all fake

Reactions: 22
My eyes are burning with the lies.

Screenshot_20200927-100130_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ermmmm soph... your house is bloody filled with freebies lass! Literally everything was gifted! Even the majority of clothing on yours and rons backs are gifted!

Screenshot_20200927-100337_Samsung Internet.jpg

So much so that you never do giveaways, hardly reply to fans but have all the time to respond to us trolls.

So at least now we know for definite that
1. Jamie is on a career break for the foreseeable to "support her"
2 . Shes admitting to use a ghost writer.
3 . Someone screengrabs her msgs- makes sense now because her friend must screenshot the good msgs, pile them in to a pretty pic and says soph use these with whatever caption you like.
4. She constantly lies. Why not when you were ill in hospital just says "look guys, something has happened, I need blood transfusions and an op" would of saved all the fuss and people doubting her.
But again just shows how she always wants the "perfect insta life" when life isn't like that.

You know why didnt she say in her stories "you know what guyzz parenting is so bleeping hard. Im not coping aswell as I thought I would"
I still don't think she's coping with it hence vestie and ma helping all the time.
Instead of playing the perfect family. Jusy be honest, admit ita not what you expected Alot of people, myself included definitely could of related and probably liked you for it.

Another thing.

2 month to get pregnant? Was a long time? Try having miscarriages and doctors thinking you might not have kids and having to try over and over for months and years! That bit is abit heartless mind!

Last thing... I would be sacking the ghost writer. The flow of writing is tit! Or maybe that's so the sheep can easily follower!!!

I'll have more to write but currently cleaning my eyes to the amount of bullshit they have just read!!

Reactions: 19
An account I follow, full name is very similar to Emily Blunt (second part is) and boy this lady is Pretty, is spot on. She is kind, real, relatable and a champion in my eyes. Yesterday she received a nasty troll message, it is in her stories, today she is helping at her local food bank.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The thing what I don’t believe is when she states ‘she never expected her Instagram would become popular’. If she didn’t expect it, why carry on? Why do brand partnerships? Why take the freebies? She’s got more faces than the town hall clock.
And every face is different! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.