Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree with you here. Especially on her not being able to face the real world. It seems to me that she has been protected and cossetted all of her life and never allowed to experience first hand any proper difficulties and struggles.
agree
I think she found having a baby very frightening as it meant she was responsible for him and it wasn’t all going to be picture perfect. She is very socially unaware, she very much wants to live in her little bubble with her little followers and never have to face anything serious. She is even scared of the wind and the dark!

Reactions: 11
I was once lured into the world of Hinch, not a fully fledged follower but I did buy a Minky or two. I used to think it was all a bit of silly fun, a young naive lady proudly cleaning her new home. But I was foolishly mistaken. This is a brand, a salesroom, a money machine, an act with two greedy people laughing all the way to the bank.

I have watched silently from the sidelines but her article in the paper today has made me so cross and sad. Sad for so many who are struggling at this awful time, sad for so many who have so little and sad for those who watch this woman and think this is real.

An account I follow, full name is very similar to Emily Blunt (second part is) and boy this lady is Pretty, is spot on. She is kind, real, relatable and a champion in my eyes. Yesterday she received a nasty troll message, it is in her stories, today she is helping at her local food bank. This pretty much sums up everything that is wrong with Hinch. I feel sick inside but I will put it to good use. I am fundraising for CALM this year and I am going to channel all my anger and energy into this.

Ramble over but...how lovely would it be if we only had to worry that:
People thought my hands were strange
People thought I was too thin
People questioned my child’s development
People thought I had a cleaner
People thought I had a wonky face
Noooo that account you mention look at her thread on here turns out she wasn’t what we thought

Reactions: 6
Wow. What a load of crap. You guys have said everything. 1 thing puzzling me is why has she thrown Inch high under the bus? With regards to PND. He must be ok with it obviously but who’s lying? I think her so she can revel in her pity party. “Oh Jamie didn’t understand and shouted at me” Reality was Inch read up on before Ronnie was born. And when did this happen as she was touring round cottages as soon as he was born. In jacuzzis etc.
Knew she was pregnant in October- Mad Freda was there (of course) but didn’t tell Pa until Christmas. Why? Because it made a lovely piece for the gram.
You know that bit in Shaun of the Dead where he bites the phone. That’s me today
To be fair I told my mum straight away but we didn’t tell my dad until 12 weeks because he’s got a big mouth and no filter so would of accidentally told family before I was ready 😂 and my parents are very much together. But do believe Sophs are separated and for a while!

Reactions: 7
Let me know what you think guyzz!! As long as it's all gushing. I'll just delete any criticism. This is her biggest flaw

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The part where Ronnie is 2 months old and Jamie said she was acting crazy. She talks about how she told Jamie to read up on postnatal depression and he did. That doesn’t add up to me. On SS podcast last year Jamie said that before Ronnie was born, he read up on PND because a friend told him he should.

Who’s the liar?
I really think she wants to paint Jamie in a bad light because she knows she’s comes across as inadequate as a parent and he doesn’t. And it’s also why she’s pushing for the post natal depression angle which will mean people will be less inclined to critique her parenting. People can call Jamie many things on here but I’ve always seen people say how he’s a really great hands on dad. It wouldn’t surprise me at times if Jamie did get a bit short with her because after all he’s given up his career for this. Money might not be an issue for him but his pride certainly should be. Yes he’s supporting his family but he doesn’t have anything that’s his, it’s just all revolving around her. So I think it’s really disgusting of her to call him out like that and say he’s called her crazy. That’s the one thing you always see in the media about how people suffering with poor mental health are labelled as crazy. I think it’s really dangerous and damaging to drop that in that article like that to be honest. Did she not think people might turn on him for that?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her Hinchers are mental they are such enablers they feed the beast 😂 making out like she’s selling out papers behave Hinch your just in the freebie supplement probably in the bin or used to line puppy crates behave yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just throwing my 2pence in, I have also suffered MH issues and still do, I had an appointment with my GP and left after10mins with an antidepressant, I was only a teenager. I spent yrs jumping from medication to medication in a bid to find 'gp term' the right one. So it does happen and l believe this is what leads to worsening conditions, gps chucking meds out like sweets but not offering any other support. If anyone attends their gp and doesnt leave immediately with medication I'd say you are actually being looked after.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All those note pads you'd think she'd have one aside to keep up with the liesssss. Shes just learning guyzzzzz ATV
I think that’s why she does those little videos so much let’s face it they disappear after 24 hours along with the truth and the 🐑 can’t keep track of her bollocks

And in that YOU interview one minute she’s acting like she’s some nervous, anxiety ridden, clueless dimwit who has stumbled onto fame and then says this 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She’s dropped into that interview that a “friend” screens her messages and filters out the bad ones as she doesn’t want to admit to Tattle that she’s addicted to reading and blocking 24/7. Even on her holidays and phone in drawer days 😂

We see you 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would really love to know what Jaymay actually thinks about freaky Freda. Imagine how hideously
claustrophobic that situation is, not that I have an ounce of sympathy for him but Christ.
I’m surprised he never ran for the hills before the insta account was created

it doesn’t matter how much you love your inlaws, there’s a limit.

I wouldn't be surprised if hinch bought 2 houses dude by side and put ajoining doors so ma can pop by without even stepping outside

or if Ma sleeps in Sophie’s room with her and Jamie in the guest

Reactions: 5
These threads are moving too fast. Now, don’t hate me..
I do sympathise with her struggling as a new mum, even though she has worded it to sound like a cry baby, oh poor me etc.. it’s hard, it’s even harder when you know people are waiting for you to fail (17 Years old with a new born- I felt like people were just watching and waiting for me to fail) so yeah, I get that with her the world was watching sort of thing, I get the struggles with MH, as again, been there, struggling through it right now. BUT, what I don’t get is waiting to put this all in a book and interview, to line her pocket, why not just come on her story after Ron was born and simply say “duck this is really hard” or just be more honest about her MH, like “ok guys today I haven’t cleaned my home because quite frankly I’d rather stay in my pjs, scoff a pack of biscuits and sleep when my child sleeps”, without the gushing posts on her stories “we’ve got this, we’re together in this, i love you all hinchers. ATB” posted at 2am for sympathy....
-
Also hate that she used “we were trying and I thought it wouldn’t happen” but, married August- Trying until October? 10 months. People try for years and years. What she meant was, it’s Soph’s Fairytale land, they should’ve conceived on the first try. MR and I are trying, have been almost 2years. Yes it’s disheartening but it is what is is.
-
I’d have respected her more if she had just said, I went looking for this, I didn’t anticipate how much hard work it would be, hinchers are bat tit crazy and tbh, I am thankful for the lavish lifestyle it has enabled me to have... but, I want to slow down a little now. Thanks. ATB
🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ I suppose honesty doesn’t come quite as easy to Soph though.
- edited-*** not even 10 months, TWO months. That is not a long bleeping wait. Now I’m just angry, the utter heart break each month, she had to wait two months...... 😒

Reactions: 13
She's awfully chipper this morning on her stories showing her on the front cover of the magazine.
Given the content of that article she's just made it look even more disingenuine, as she's giggling away about her being on the cover, as opposed to what she's actually said.
Agree..... oh I'm so embarrassed, can't believe it....giggling like an idiot 🙄
Why didn't she just say...ive talked about some really important stuff here... prat

Reactions: 2
I actually quite like how honest she was in the book, but if she'd said it at the time and done a story saying "I'm feeling really low today, I CBA with cleaning" her followers would have really related to her. I couldn't wait for her to jack it in and say she's having a nap, screw the stupid cleaning, it can wait! Instead she continued with the charade of being perfect via pre-records, and new mums felt pressured into pointless cleaning ALL DAY instead of resting. How is that helping anyone's mental health to the point where she needs to be "bottled and prescribed"?

Same with bragging she had an operation without her hinchers knowing. Just be honest, they're not "on a journey with you". You're just waiting for the opportunity to sell this information as you are a business.

I do believe that she needs a private life, especially medical problems, but again, just a quick story on how she's having a few "issues" how she's a bit nervous about the baby arriving, nervous about how she'll cope etc. Hinch must be so scared the insta fame will disappear, that she can't post anything other than her idea of a perfickt life, interspersed with swipe ups, and that soon gets tired.

I wonder how many free bottles of zophlora will actually be claimed? 🤔

Reactions: 8
I really think she wants to paint Jamie in a bad light because she knows she’s comes across as inadequate as a parent and he doesn’t. And it’s also why she’s pushing for the post natal depression angle which will mean people will be less inclined to critique her parenting. People can call Jamie many things on here but I’ve always seen people say how he’s a really great hands on dad. It wouldn’t surprise me at times if Jamie did get a bit short with her because after all he’s given up his career for this. Money might not be an issue for him but his pride certainly should be. Yes he’s supporting his family but he doesn’t have anything that’s his, it’s just all revolving around her. So I think it’s really disgusting of her to call him out like that and say he’s called her crazy. That’s the one thing you always see in the media about how people suffering with poor mental health are labelled as crazy. I think it’s really dangerous and damaging to drop that in that article like that to be honest. Did she not think people might turn on him for that?
Yeah Inch high makes me cringe and makes my bits turn inside out 🤢 but 1 thing he is is a good hands on dad. He does most of the parenting. In the beginning of all this he went to work, she kept house, was quite funny, and then he came home and they both ate healthily. Now he’s a full time dad as she fannies about for the gram. I don’t get why she’s said that about him? Is it to be more relatable? ‘Oh men so useless. They don’t understand’ But he did Soph. Hey ho he enjoys her cash tho so he’s just as bad

• Haha
You can't use anxiety or mental health issues for sometimes just being a twatt. She's done many things that are mean nasty and and the big example of that is how she takes the stuff we say in private and mocks us on her own page. And she brings out all that stuff like now when she needs to sell something or cover something. She's done stuff in the past that's just wrong I'm sorry they're just wrong. The add stuff the blaming other people just to self centred stuff. Getting her army to literally attack a young girl for commenting. She just thinks every day which are wrong. She makes people feel inferior and s***. She lies on her page. She lies about her life. You get a snapshot and she lies with it. She just things that are wrong you can't just come in try an excuse that with the SOB stories which she does every single time. We need something like this will be coming out we predicted it why because she's got a book to sell that tells you all you need to know. The way she goes at us is not kind. The way she talks isn't of someone just not being happy with themselves it's self centred. Every post is about her brand she is selling a brand let's not forget this she is selling a brand

Reactions: 8
I’ve just finished watching “IT: Chapter 2”. She is literally IT. But instead of feeding off of fear, she feeds off the blind adoration of plebs with low intelligence

• Haha
Reactions: 20
With regards to ma and pa split I still think Freda moved in with Soph a while ago doesn’t she have that mystery never seen bedroom?

I get confused with her layout and amount of rooms maybe it’s why we never saw Henry’s bedtime for MONTHS until we mentioned it on here and a few things she said during lockdown which suggested ma was there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.