Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is time that filters and airbrushing were phased out. How can anyone who struggles with body image issues and confidence issues ever make any progress when you have the likes of Hinch et al featuring in magazines,newspapers and books yet they never look the same twice? Always perfect though, never a hair out of place, designer make up and clothes. It's too easy to say " don't look at those images" They're everywhere we turn! If "This is Me" I think it's time the adoring fans saw who "me" really is and I don't just mean when you're caught up in a Jus Rol mad dash to a food bank!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That woman only holds her son when he’s a sleeping doll. She doesn’t like kids it’s like she had the kid because Jamie wanted it so badly?
she doesn’t like kids
Never snuggles up with him to watch Disney movies/shows
She doesn’t read to him do paint with him
He can’t play in the muck like a little boy
She is the least maternal woman ever

He will have suck development troubles because she is a lazy parent who doesn’t interact with him. I doubt she will have another one. She’s no identity she’s a crazy woman doing things “because her husband wants it” there is really an issue there.
The fact the baby couldn’t crawl for ages and is mute is enough evidence of the lack of interaction.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think she's gonna stop with all the cleaning shite. She's not been using zoflora, she used vinegar the other day on her showers and yesterday fairy liquid in water bottle... I bet she will slowly stop using named brands.

Reactions: 9
It really is time that filters and airbrushing were phased out. How can anyone who struggles with body image issues and confidence issues ever make any progress when you have the likes of Hinch et al featuring in magazines,newspapers and books yet they never look the same twice? Always perfect though, never a hair out of place, designer make up and clothes. It's too easy to say " don't look at those images" They're everywhere we turn! If "This is Me" I think it's time the adoring fans saw who "me" really is and I don't just mean when you're caught up in a Jus Rol mad dash to a good bank!
She is so fake... she wears fake eye lashes, tattooed eyes brows, full face of make up and tan daily. She sleeps in tan and make up (she always says she hates ruining hotel sheets with her tan and make up) She’s got fillers and Botox all over here face. She is not a remodel she reminds me of when you see Gypsies out at weddings.

she must have so much time on her hands to do her routine daily - why I doubt the baby is ever her house

Reactions: 10
Ok I had to stop reading at “a GP told Sophie that some of their anxiety patients had stopped suffering after taking up Hinching. If we could bottle you up we would”
3 things:
1. Fire the GP on the spot for such a stupid assertion. It wasn’t hinching that helped them it was an obsession with her; you will see them back when she leaves IG with WORSE symptoms.
2. Anyone who truly suffered anxiety would know this.
3. If Hinching mitigates anxiety - why is Sophie (allegedly) crippled with it?

I have been going to therapy for 20 years now - all different kinds - to process traumas, deal with emotional resilience challenges, etc.
There isn’t a therapist I have came across who would encourage someone so anxious as her to keep doing the things that make her feel the way she has described in that interview.
My CBT therapist would make me deactivate the account in front of her.

I’m disgusted she can peddle this shite for sympathy.
That is all that it is.
“I want to keep making millions so please don’t highlight my lies and devious ways”
So whips out the violin.
She is disgusting.

There is nothing about Hinching that is wholesome.

Every time I look at an account with Hinch in the title on IG, it’s either a mental health sufferer who manicly needs validation or someone craving the attention of Hinch or someone who never got it and damaged themselves financially or emotionally.

There is big problems around the Hinch brand - beyond Toxic and the more newspapers spin this tit, the more that fragile women will continue to be impacted because “If Sophie can do it, why can’t I?”
Really anxious people will feel like they are failing.

It’s so bad.

Also photoshopping her doesn’t help. We know that is not how her eyebrows look, so another added factor in the NOT REAL LIFE issues surrounding this woman.
brilliantly put.
especially as any Doctor worth his salt would never ever think using a behaviour to tackle your problems is a good idea. that's the whole point you go to the doctor when you have things like anxiety or mental health problems the behaviours are a symptom of something much bigger. And if you've got anxiety are using cleaning 2 numb it, to cover it it or to take your mind off it then your doctor should be helping you with the source of your anxiety.
Just like tapping or intrusive thoughts are a symptom of OCD,or food is not problem with eating disorders it's the emotional stuff inside and the food weight etc is a symptom. I could go on... you don't use cleaning to cover your problems a doctor would never advise that.

Reactions: 6
I think she's gonna stop with all the cleaning shite. She's not been using zoflora, she used vinegar the other day on her showers and yesterday fairy liquid in water bottle... I bet she will slowly stop using named brands.
Agree she is in the process of moving on, taking her followers with her but to what?? I'm going to assume she had a 3 book deal, so she had to do the memwahh as no one needed another tick list book.

Reactions: 8
She is so fake... she wears fake eye lashes, tattooed eyes brows, full face of make up and tan daily. She sleeps in tan and make up (she always says she hates ruining hotel sheets with her tan and make up) She’s got fillers and Botox all over here face. She is not a remodel she reminds me of when you see Gypsies out at weddings.

she must have so much time on her hands to do her routine daily - why I doubt the baby is ever her house
Read this to fast and thought it said fake tattoos. Thought I'd missed something! 🤣🤣 #fomo

Reactions: 2
I was once lured into the world of Hinch, not a fully fledged follower but I did buy a Minky or two. I used to think it was all a bit of silly fun, a young naive lady proudly cleaning her new home. But I was foolishly mistaken. This is a brand, a salesroom, a money machine, an act with two greedy people laughing all the way to the bank.

I have watched silently from the sidelines but her article in the paper today has made me so cross and sad. Sad for so many who are struggling at this awful time, sad for so many who have so little and sad for those who watch this woman and think this is real.

An account I follow, full name is very similar to Emily Blunt (second part is) and boy this lady is Pretty, is spot on. She is kind, real, relatable and a champion in my eyes. Yesterday she received a nasty troll message, it is in her stories, today she is helping at her local food bank. This pretty much sums up everything that is wrong with Hinch. I feel sick inside but I will put it to good use. I am fundraising for CALM this year and I am going to channel all my anger and energy into this.

Ramble over but...how lovely would it be if we only had to worry that:
People thought my hands were strange
People thought I was too thin
People questioned my child’s development
People thought I had a cleaner
People thought I had a wonky face
Hi 👋🏻👋🏻 PB was outed as having sent that message to herself. I think a few of us have been thrown by it because she did seem to say what we were all thinking. There’s a separate thread on here about it. I’m not taking away from any of the charity stuff she’s done/is doing but that message wasn’t real yesterday.

Reactions: 7
It really is time that filters and airbrushing were phased out. How can anyone who struggles with body image issues and confidence issues ever make any progress when you have the likes of Hinch et al featuring in magazines,newspapers and books yet they never look the same twice? Always perfect though, never a hair out of place, designer make up and clothes. It's too easy to say " don't look at those images" They're everywhere we turn! If "This is Me" I think it's time the adoring fans saw who "me" really is and I don't just mean when you're caught up in a Jus Rol mad dash to a food bank!
There is no comparison to the airbrushed version of her in YOU and how she looked in that car with deranged eyebrows

Reactions: 3
The way she has her brown or red sauce sprayed all over her plate so infantile ....she really is a big baby

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if she is coming to the end of her contract with P&G?

I just find it really strange that she suddenly seems to have stopped using their stuff. No Viakal, no Flash bathroom etc.

I've never been a fan of mixing a load of different chemicals together, but even I don't clean my bathroom with diluted washing up liquid. P&G must be seriously pissed off

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.