Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah that’s offensive to turnips, they’re a very misunderstood and tasty vegetable that have a lot to offer under the right circumstances, Mario however cannot offer anything as useful as a turnip 😂
Noooooo I don’t do turnips, they make me heave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you know what really grinds my gears? The poor anxiety ridden Soph act with all these body issues and self esteem issues posing about with her tits out in lingerie, she looks great, good luck to her, embrace it. All of the "sooo anxious" gastric band, recluse, so nervous, hermit tit is boring. Another thing that winds me up, have you seen the way some of those hinch girls speak to anyone on those fb pages talk to anyone who disagrees with her? I innocently mentioned when she brought that monstrosity fabric softener tit out, that it was tested on animals, and someone with her profile and following should be advocating more cruelty free products, Jesus christ - the way they jumped on me and gave me so much abuse! I just find it ridiculous that she can call herself such an animal lover and then literally force her loyal minions to buy tit thats literally rubbed into the eyes of dogs/cats/rabbits etc. If you don't care about animal testing and its not at the top of your priority list when shopping for a new product, thats fine. People have to think about skin allergies and price etc first, but just be honest about it Soph??? Its clearly not something your bothered about, dont pretend it is. And that bully boy culture of her followers is quite worrying, be kind and this that and the other but its fine for them to jump all over someone who disagrees with their queen. Its a bit creepy. I've read on a previous thread about someone wishing their child was Ronnie or more like Ronnie?! Thats awful. Imagine being a parent and actually writing that. I can imagine this girl being a right bully at school etc, she just seems the type that can get others to follow her so blindly and do all the dirty work and bullying, i had one just like it in my years, I can guarantee she made girls lives hell at school, her as the ring leader telling them what to say and encouraging it and her mates doing the main bullying. She just screams the type doesnt she?! Im so fed up of her poor little me, innocent little Sophie act. I fell for it for the first year, never again. All of this shes helped me so much bollocks they harp on about, actually- quite the opposite. It was unhealthy, she made me feel like tit because I couldnt afford an all grey new build home, endless cleaning products and no matter how I tried i couldn't keep my little home as perfect as hers. My husband actually noticed how abnormal I was acting since falling into her cult, when I first started watching her stories he said she sounded "deranged" and like a very sad human being and that her "bloke must be nuts allowing that to continue and have his house and life plastered all over the internet" I used to defend her but now I cant agree more with what he said, this was in the very early Hinch days!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.