Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
brilliantly put.
especially as any Doctor worth his salt would never ever think using a behaviour to tackle your problems is a good idea. that's the whole point you go to the doctor when you have things like anxiety or mental health problems the behaviours are a symptom of something much bigger. And if you've got anxiety are using cleaning 2 numb it, to cover it it or to take your mind off it then your doctor should be helping you with the source of your anxiety.
Just like tapping or intrusive thoughts are a symptom of OCD,or food is not problem with eating disorders it's the emotional stuff inside and the food weight etc is a symptom. I could go on... you don't use cleaning to cover your problems a doctor would never advise that.
Plus she's not actually doing anything different to what they do every day. you clean your house to within your ability. Let's literally make a list of what she does, she just videoing what everybody does in the country every day.
Making list of every menial movement she does,does not make you do anything different to what other people are doing without thought. I didn't write down that I wiped over the tops today for fucksake but I could I could make a bloody big list.
Had a wee.
Wiped
Flushed.
Washed
Cleaned round with spray
Refilled big roll
Made breakfast
Poured cereal
Spoon out of draw
Milk poured
Used semi skimmed
Dish in sink.
Read
Watched tv
Hovered
Brushed hair
Swept kitchen floor
Oh my god look guys look how much I've done.so should I film it so you can watch Me and pay me. Maybe I'll get an ad with the hairbrush I use,or the brush I used to sweep by Floor. What about the dishes I have my cereal. Will Kellogg's sponsor me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Where is pa? I nearly went through my phone screen trying to see even a corner of another place setting/bfast plate, seems someone is missing 🕵️‍♂️
in the vid of Ronnie on the floor you can see mad barkers feet and can hear Jamie pretty clear in the background, just after he talks you can just quickly see another pair of feet coming into the room after opening the door, I think that’s pa Barker

Reactions: 2
I swear she hears stuff I don’t. Did ronsnomes actually say kiss kiss mama. I just heard “eurggghh”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one that thinks it’s completely normal to have a sleep deprived row with your husband and be a complete mess sobbing in to the bed when you have a newborn? She makes it sound so dramatic..
Completely normal!!

Reactions: 5
Feel sorry for Ronnielonglegs when she asks ‘who is that’ on the magazine and he didn’t know.... he didn’t say mummy did he? He didn’t say anything!

All sounding Rather fag throat this early morning 🚬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well that is a lesson learned today. I feel very foolish and quite tearful about everything. Faith in human nature has been dented but thank you all for showing me how gullible I am. My little brother ended his life just before COVID hit us. His last few years were wretched. He relied on food banks and I thought PB was a genuine person. I will stick inside my bubble from now on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I swear she hears stuff I don’t. Did ronsnomes actually say kiss kiss mama. I just heard “eurggghh”
He deffo didn’t say kiss kiss mama! And how awkward was she rubbing his back?! If my little boy had said something like that I’d be picking him up and cuddling and kissing him! Not awkwardly rubbing his back like he’s a dog!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’d literally think that she’d spent time on a NHS ward talking about how exhausted she is and how hard life is. Fuxking delete your insta account and it’s over sophie.

Reactions: 17
Well that is a lesson learned today. I feel very foolish and quite tearful about everything. Faith in human nature has been dented but thank you all for showing me how gullible I am. My little brother ended his life just before COVID hit us. His last few years were wretched. He relied on food banks and I thought PB was a genuine person. I will stick inside my bubble from now on.
I’m so sorry about your Brother 💖😞

Reactions: 7
Kiss kiss mama? Maybe if he'd had your phone in his hand! He has no idea who is in the front of the magazine, the same as we don't recognize you either!
Oh and that clip of Ronnie lying with his face right in Henry 's with a biscuit between them is actually terrifying. What is wrong with you? Do you want Ronnie to be seriously injured? 😠😠😠

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It really is time that filters and airbrushing were phased out. How can anyone who struggles with body image issues and confidence issues ever make any progress when you have the likes of Hinch et al featuring in magazines,newspapers and books yet they never look the same twice? Always perfect though, never a hair out of place, designer make up and clothes. It's too easy to say " don't look at those images" They're everywhere we turn! If "This is Me" I think it's time the adoring fans saw who "me" really is and I don't just mean when you're caught up in a Jus Rol mad dash to a food bank!
Absolutely @AC55 spot on.

Reactions: 5
in the vid of Ronnie on the floor you can see mad barkers feet and can hear Jamie pretty clear in the background, just after he talks you can just quickly see another pair of feet coming into the room after opening the door, I think that’s pa Barker
Well hes kate to the party! They've already had breakfast 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“sophie continues... her voice QUIVERING” bleeping hell she’s explaining seeing people reveal the truth about her, which she seeks out herself! Not hearing some terrible diagnosis or bad news.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didnt seem like Ronnieblesshim was giving kisses🤔
My anxiety the way she let's him near that dog especially when food is involved. Ron to be fair is so gentle and certainly is pulling his hair, but that biscuit on the floor could be a tipping point.

Reactions: 11
Kiss kiss mama? Maybe if he'd had your phone in his hand! He has no idea who is in the front of the magazine, the same as we don't recognize you either!
Oh and that clip of Ronnie lying with his face right in Henry 's with a biscuit between them is actually terrifying. What is wrong with you? Do you want Ronnie to be seriously injured? 😠😠😠
That video with the biscuit frightened the life out of me

Reactions: 15
The fact she mentions breast feeding not working out etc really just annoys me that she couldn’t share the real stuff, so many mums can’t breastfeed and experience the guilt. She could have helped so many women if she was truly experiencing PND and issues with feeding.. instead she pined her toilet and folded her loo roll 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.