Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every photo I'm now scanning for alcoholic fredas leather face lurking in the background like a stalker serial killer. She unerves me

If I say freda into the mirror 3 times will she appear and suck out my soul???

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion

Ma said “Soph don’t be like those WAGs, be you, be different, charge really small businesses for tags”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is that something to worry about then? My grandson is 17 months and he often walks on his toes ( been walking since 10 months). He can run flat footed though.
It’s an issue if they can’t walk flat footed, my friends son when he was younger only walked on tip toe & his tendons didn’t grow properly so he had to wear corrective shoes as eventually he couldn’t walk flat even if he wanted to.

Reactions: 1
Im sure she said, just before the emilie sande video started that the You magazine probably or would be her last magazine shoot??? Also yes in that black dress she did look pregnant but I currently look 8 months pregnant, period is due tomorrow and today I have eaten two vegan magnum and tit loads of cake, biscuits, sweets etc. In fact I've not stopped eating all day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 257413
BUT SHE DOESNT READ HERE!!
What the holy f*** is playing at. She's literally trolley off. That is such a Mocking piss off tattle post. That just makes me really, not even angry just that's a really vile thing to do.rrally nasty.bitchy and mean Sophie.watch yourself your mask slipped totally.you no it intent behind those words.
Equally to the mum says on the previous posts

Reactions: 6
View attachment 257430
She has aswel!!! She done it earlier on a different story, absolute cretin she is
Ron may be "gentle" but Henry is a dog. A dog, No matter how placid will have a switch point. Having a kid slap it - especially around food, shove their face into theirs will only tolerate so much. I hope to god he doesn't ever snap

Reactions: 10
Charges for tags.. gift me something and then pay me tag you..
I see SS tag the same company a few times, which makes me happier knowing that she hasn't been paid to do so 🤣 hinch really is disgrace. I'm sure she CHOSE that bloody dog thing rather than an unsolicited gift and if thats the case then she should of bloody tagged them at the time

Reactions: 10
Makes me think of that Alanis tune... I'm a witch I'm a lover I'm a child I'm a mother I'm a sinner I'm a Saint.....
*pops up*
Not derailing but witch is by Meredith Brooks 😉 as you all were!
*pops down again*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is having a laugh with herself today she is playing tattle bingo. Don’t get stressed about it, a lot of us do actually want her to address some things. Will she address anything properly? No 😂 mum says always use deflection to keep your image perfect Soph, the WAP are relying on you

maybe she DOES have a sense of humour? Could this be? 😂

I have unfollowed her tonight

Reactions: 14
I’ve never known one woman make so many other straight women wet because she wanks off taps 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
This was before she changed it. Literally only minutes ago. Shes clearly reading this forum

HI SOPHIE!!!!! We arent stupid, we know your on here. Goodnight and Sleep tight xx
Can someone put it side by side with the original?

Reactions: 1
Im sure she said, just before the emilie sande video started that the You magazine probably or would be her last magazine shoot??? Also yes in that black dress she did look pregnant but I currently look 8 months pregnant, period is due tomorrow and today I have eaten two vegan magnum and tit loads of cake, biscuits, sweets etc. In fact I've not stopped eating all day!!
I've been like that for about a week! 😂 Today started off well, then cookies happened.... 😡 Oh well, there's tomorrow! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.