Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she said “let me know what you think on my grid post. Let me have feedback”. Now she doesn’t really mean that. Can you imagine..”hi soph I thought the interview was self indulgent tripe and I found it offensive that you were upset that it took you a whole two months of trying. All the best”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If she is reading here - please stop feeding your dog all that crap. A dog suffering pancreatitis or heart failure is really horrible. A high fat high salt diet will kill your dog. Even more importantly teach Ronnie to respect the dog by leaving him well alone to eat and no hand feeding. He’s not a goat at the farm! It only takes one bad day for a dog to snap - earache, toothache or a stomach ache and you won’t be quick enough to stop it from happening

Reactions: 15
I used to love watching her for a bit of cleaning motivation and something light and entertaining to watch at the end of the day but she does NONE of that now. She never cleans, barely uploads and when she does it’s boring or her talking about worrying . I don’t see her platform lasting much longer especially now she’s all about anxiety and worrying. It’s no longer light entertainment that people enjoyed. She needs help.. if her meds aren’t working she needs to go back to the dr

Reactions: 7
Hi sophie rose
Just wanted to say you look gorgeous in those photos today.
I also wanted to let you know it’s really toxic to compulsively lie and I’m worried about you. If you’re struggling for your own content ask your mum and see what she says or ur management you pay because it’s not fair for you to steal all our ideas. If you’re gonna keep stealing our ideas at least tag us hun and show the people we aren’t really trolls we’re concerned citizens xox atv
Ps buy ur 41 year old husband some age appropriate clothing I’m worried about him too ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She never leaves her house?? Of course she has to go round all the shops today in the hope of getting recognised 🤮🤮🤮
That’s what I thought. Shopping centre - extremely public today of all days.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's done my nut in today 🤦‍♀️ she's been in a free magazine with a newspaper, hardly the front page of vogue hun! 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1st pic is original
2nd is the amended one

i screenshot and put it on here, saying shes clearly reading our comments about dog behaviour and then it changed quickly afterwards
It's not how gentle the kid is with the dog :rolleyes: There can be so many reasons, or no reason for a dog to snap. Why encourage that risk?
Speaking from experience of seeing another child's cheek being torn open from a dog bite when I was young. As well as experiencing a completely unexpected dog bite as an adult. It is just not worth it for some cute instagram crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The goodnight between dog and baby 😱
She's admitted today that she hasn't been stable,what's made her think she was right about this from the early days and why would Vest go along with the ramblings of his unpredictable wife?

Time to stop wearing the matching 2 piece trackies Jamie . Your not 18 , no man over 25 should wear them
Even as a teen in the 90’s, we eventually learnt that you wore either the bottoms or the jacket, never both. It’s like double denim! You just don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's done my nut in today 🤦‍♀️ she's been in a free magazine with a newspaper, hardly the front page of vogue hun! 🖕
I hadnt even heard of You magazine till she said through the week she was gonna be in it! A free Sunday mag you get in the mail on Sunday! Shes not even special enough to be in Closer or Reveal this one

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haha!
she’s deffo read my comment of Ronnie having no bed time routine & no books read to him 😂😫
2019 my ass!!!
BA80D585-61F0-498A-8CE1-E979AE1E3C53.png

• Haha
I mean obviously that’s sensible telling your child to be gentle around your dog, what’s making me laugh is that in the two story’s she uploaded she said Jamie thought it was silly/mad for her making sure Ronnie was gentle with Henry hahaha surely not, like I know ya love annihilating you’re bloke all over social media for the shits and giggles but your making him look like even more of a bleeping prat if that’s even possible

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jamie always makes me think he should have a tea towel launch over one shoulder and be ringing the bell at a bar “last orders now ladies and gents”

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread suggestion

Even more gifted seating, tabloid rag’s got the hinchers a-bleating

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.