Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo shoot pics are lovely,nicer than the ones used in the mag imo,but what's with her ma's comments? She's obviously her Soph,her daughter etc but surely Hinch is now a lover,a wife and a mother first of all?
Makes me think of that Alanis tune... I'm a witch I'm a lover I'm a child I'm a mother I'm a sinner I'm a Saint.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOL! Oh Jamie. Just read the text on the paper underneath the magazine! You hit the nail on the head mate. “LAUDER for the ones in the back!”
Is that her in the reflection on that page? Sorry if it's already been asked - can't keep up.

As much as it pains me to say she looks stunning in those photos, BUT they are so self indulgent! I don’t think she could love herself more if she tried
When a person has a professional make up artist and a dresser working on them you know that person is going to look a million dollars. I would love to have a pampering like that but any money I have goes towards bills and rent😞🙄.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

Hold me closer Ma, for I’m a Fame hungry chancer

I feel like I was singing Tiny Dancer 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion

Mum said she’s proud; Jamie called me crazy, who’d have thought a millionaire could be so lazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Charges for tags.. gift me something and then pay me tag you..
Not only does she charge for tags but regifts the stuff she is gifted. How insulting to these companies. A tag should be free, they have sent her the product. If she doesnt want it, a quick message to the company saying thanks, I will tag you in thanks but please dont send me any more will suffice. Then sell the stuff and give the money yo charity or something. She is so greedy and grabby

Reactions: 16
I’ve unfollowed her. None of it is real, she makes a mockery of mental health and she’s just bad for my soul👋🏻

Obviously not leaving here though as you bunch of bastards keep me smiling, knowing there’s like minded people that can see through the smoke and mirrors❤
im still not sure why any of you do follow her! You don’t need to follow her to see her Instagram as it’s public

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She does look lovely in them pictures. Can’t argue that. Her collar bones always make me feel ill though. The way she sucks in to make them more pronounced
Her collarbones are so deep she could use them as bowls for her sketty hoops instead of a jug

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Truthfully has anyone ever actually meet someone who loves themselves that much !! Or indeed anyone that actually requests so much praise - it’s so cringe 😬 Self obsessed doesn’t even come close - it took me 16 years to have my kids - 2 months and the world has ended - get in the real world - you think being at home with a newborn is hard when you have someone with you 24/7 - she 100% doesn’t have that bonds with People she’s far to self obsessed to love anyone more than herself you can see it a mile off all fake. May sound mean but it’s infuriating when she doesn’t know what a real struggle is. How can you say your in this together with ‘your army’ do you know their struggles have you reached out to understand that in comparison your a million times better off ? Probably the most ‘shallow’ celebrity/ instragramer ever !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just catching up and I’m thinking like @Pepsi and just vanishing for a bit. But then I love the banter on here and I can’t miss here when her Grimss fairy story book comes out. I think between her utter bullshit in You today, her then fluttering her eyelashes round town trying to get noticed and that chav wankbadger she’s married too it’s got too much. Also with PB turning out to be faker than Jordan’s boobs I’m thinking what is the point? Especially with Hinchy. Her army still love her, won’t see the crap and will still call us trolls. Other mail readers won’t care and maybe 1 or 2 will follow to be nosey. I am however deleting everyone I follow from my insta except friends family and a few companies like Aldi. duck the lot of them
Yes, last night I deleted all influencers off my page. I’m left with 85 people I know and actually give a fig about.

Once the book is launched and dissected, I am planning to “fly free” from this thread like Sophie Rose 🕊 or more like 🦅 for obvious reasons

I know this isnt the departure lounge (that’s in her new corner seating), but I agree, there’s only so many times we can call out her lies and BS. It’s all here for future tattlers to carry the torch.

Reactions: 17
im still not sure why any of you do follow her! You don’t need to follow her to see her Instagram as it’s public
I blocked her a while ago because she was driving me mad, but I am a glutton for punishment so unblocked her haha haven’t followed the witch for years now though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 257401

So she claims she hasnt been on this site since 2019. Funny how now she brings this subject up. About Ron being gentle with the dog, after this has been hot topic for us on this forum.
Someones ears are burning
Just come to say exactly the same.
She can deny all she wants. We all know she's a regular on here.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.