Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does look lovely in them pictures. Can’t argue that. Her collar bones always make me feel ill though. The way she sucks in to make them more pronounced
Right?!? Round of applause for the photographers and their photoshop skills, considering the subject they had to work with.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Doesn’t accept every gift” - but when she does, she just passes them onto Ma Barker 😂
Just took a screenshot of this comment too, incase it mysteriously disappears. I can't believe for one minute that she will bother to go back and edit the story with 'gifted' or tag the company. It's made me so angry. So many lies today. Selfish greedy witch.

Reactions: 7
She says “mum said...” more times per week than my 10 year old does.

If she had even half the obsession with her son as she does with gushing over her own mum at 30 years old, Ronnie would live a much better life.

Reactions: 16
Time to stop wearing the matching 2 piece trackies Jamie . Your not 18 , no man over 25 should wear them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she’s just learning guyzzzz

it takes a long time to learn about tagging things ya know

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The company have put this in their story...
This needs to be a reminder for all businesses, especially small ones not to send her any free tit. Especially if she hasn't asked for it!
She doesn't need it, doesn't appreciate it, and doesn't deserve it.

Reactions: 21
Lost my Mum when I was 11 she was only 31 but in the few years of life with us, she made us stand on our own two feet and made sure we had independence, she'd of slapped me silly if I couldn't of done things on my own like an adult, snowflake Soph needs to grow up, she's the Mum and Ron is the child, cut that umbilical cord Soph. All the bloody vest love 👍
My mum died when I was 11 too ❤
She also taught me plenty about independence, resilience and accountability! I wonder if Freda is like this with Sam?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mum must have told her the pastry trolls were concerned about Hen and Ron’s relationship she’s having all the digs today guyzzzz

Reactions: 9
Wow oh wow. I commented on the grid post saying how I felt about the not addressing PND until now and how she could have helped so many women. I don’t feel it was rude I literally said I felt sad that she felt she couldn’t share this before the book launch and use her platform to help other women and that hopefully now she can do some work to help now she feels she’s in a better place. Someone immediately commented Calling me a troll and before I could reply to say orherwise it was deleted. Fast fingers. This was all within 1.5 mins.
I saw your comment or could of been someone else's saying about PND. Saying you should of used your platform not to do a book. I was like hell yer and went to like it and its not there anymore. Dam they are quick removing the truth as like its hate

Reactions: 3
I’m not proud of it but I was so ill I tried to throw my baby out of a window
i remember holding him while standing at the window but after that it’s blank
im told my mother just happened to walk past and asked what I was doing
she took him off me and told me to go to bed
i don’t remember much of his first year

i call bingo on this witch using these stories as her own at some point
So sorry that is so honest of you you're so brave and I hope you are on the road to recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
For someone who is obsessed with trolls yet hasn’t been on here since 2019 (🤥) and deletes any comment she doesn’t agree with on her posts, what’s she on about?

Reactions: 12
Hahahaha

1. she’s shown us she can fit on the new seats
2. She’s not worried about Henry eating Ron’s hand off because she’s taught Ron to be gentle. But no doubt will keep letting him feed the dog his £1 ham

• Haha
Reactions: 16
4B814A85-80F9-45B9-BE97-6D0406AA2F2E.png

So she claims she hasnt been on this site since 2019. Funny how now she brings this subject up. About Ron being gentle with the dog, after this has been hot topic for us on this forum.
Someones ears are burning

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She says “mum said...” more times per week than my 10 year old does.

If she had even half the obsession with her son as she does with gushing over her own mum at 30 years old, Ronnie would live a much better life.
Reminds me of the family guy episode when stewie kept saying ‘mummy mummy mummy mummy mummy mummy mummy’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.