Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyzzzzzz tomorrow when we’ve got a new thread can we talk about........... bleeping HINCHOPOLY.

I honestly thought I was going to vomit.

But as you were, let’s talk about it tomorrow 🙈

(Or are we allowed to because a diff account posted it 🧐)

Reactions: 5
Guyzzzzzz tomorrow when we’ve got a new thread can we talk about........... bleeping HINCHOPOLY.

I honestly thought I was going to vomit.

But as you were, let’s talk about it tomorrow 🙈

(Or are we allowed to because a diff account posted it 🧐)
Please can we not give that account any airtime she’s probably more desperate than hinch herself 😫 needs her own thread 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Couple of comments survived so far on the You grid post, but that doesn't seem to have much traffic.
She’s crumbling now! Wouldn’t be surprised if this is the end of her career! People will be so pissed off after reading the book

Reactions: 8
Playing catch up with a whole thread because my eldest daughter got engaged last night so my focus has been elsewhere. No helicopter or family in a field involved with the proposal though. My future son in law has been left in no doubt about how disappointed I am him in with his intimate and personal effort

So if what Hinch has written in the book is true, she has essentially just confirmed everything she portrays in her stories is fake? Fair enough Soph, I’m with you on that.

See you all on thread #241

Reactions: 17
Sadly, going from the 🤢 comments on her grid there's still a fair few cult members around!
Oh yeah I agree, she’s still going to lose a fair amount of people after they read her book, she’s blatantly lead a fake life and a lot of people won’t like that!

Surprise suprise my comment got deleted. I wasn't even rude, just pointed out that charging for tags after getting gifts was hardly supporting small businesses!! View attachment 257462
Even as a teen in the 90’s, we eventually learnt that you wore either the bottoms or the jacket, never both. It’s like double denim! You just don’t.
my sister in laws boyfriend is 41 and wears the monogrammed matching tracksuits
Maybe I should send him this 🤢🤮🥴😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Jamie always makes me think he should have a tea towel launch over one shoulder and be ringing the bell at a bar “last orders now ladies and gents”
He really doesn't have the personality to be mein host,oh and never trust an alchi behind a bar if you want to make a profit🤪

• Haha
Playing catch up with a whole thread because my eldest daughter got engaged last night so my focus has been elsewhere. No helicopter or family in a field involved with the proposal though. My future son in law has been left in no doubt about how disappointed I am him in with his intimate and personal effort

So if what Hinch has written in the book is true, she has essentially just confirmed everything she portrays in her stories is fake? Fair enough Soph, I’m with you on that.

See you all on thread #241
I hope you were lurking in the background though during the entire thing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can count on one hand how many photos I have of myself! I don’t even have wedding photos 😂
How she does a shoot is beyond me!

Reactions: 7
Don’t get me started on that turnip!
Woah that’s offensive to turnips, they’re a very misunderstood and tasty vegetable that have a lot to offer under the right circumstances, Mario however cannot offer anything as useful as a turnip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.