Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I just hibernate guyzzzz”

*goes to the shopping centre with Jamie and Ronnie on the day she is in the Mail*
Whatever, Soph.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Surprised to see the boy with a child appropriate book. Was expecting him to be casually leafing through mummazzz magazine article or being made to humph one of the Hinch ‘books’ around the hall for more attention for Sophie‘I cant believe all this had happened I can’t wait to tell him the story one day’ Hinchliffe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My Dad always said to me if I run out of loo roll there's 2 things I can use to wipe my arse with. The scum and the Daily Mail newspapers, im gonna add Sophs memoir to that list 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes sensible to tell the child to be gentle to the dog

but he is the same height as the dogs face time and time again. Dog is eating or sleeping or waiting for food, a child should not touch it, dog is not approaching the child for affection.
When they sit at the window and look out, that should be enough. Or running in the garden. Fine. Or if dog comes over, a quick pat. But constantly approaching the dog is not the dog choosing to give affection. My dog is lovely but I once stroked my dog and he yelped and turned and snapped a little at me (didn’t touch me) as he had a knot in his hair on his ear and I had accidentally yanked on it. I felt so bad, and worse if that was a child.

Reactions: 15
I don't get this praise from the sheep for her having 'survived so much'. What exactly has she survived?, lots of women have babies and get PND. Has she survived the gastic band?, really?? She admits herself she put weight on by overeating, and instead of dieting, which I suspect she's far to lazy to engage with the will power needed for that, she opted for the expensive but quick fix option, and isn't that how she continues to live her life?, unhappy so chuck yet more money at it, house, pergola etc.

I'm disgusted she's monetising PND for book sales.

Reactions: 24
Her Hinchers are mental they are such enablers they feed the beast 😂 making out like she’s selling out papers behave Hinch your just in the freebie supplement probably in the bin or used to line puppy crates behave yourself 😂
‘Line puppy crates’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 woof! 🐶😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surprised to see the boy with a child appropriate book. Was expecting him to be casually leafing through mummazzz magazine article or being made to humph one of the Hinch ‘books’ around the hall for more attention for Sophie‘I cant believe all this had happened I can’t wait to tell him the story one day’ Hinchliffe.
nah she’d never let Ronnie touch those. They’re going in the loft for safe keeping so she can remind herself of house she was once famous once this all blows over. She’ll get them out when she has people over the house to remind them of who she is/was.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To anyone mentioning her bump, this shoot happened March 2019 when she was pregnant with Ronnie
I was doubtful this is true, after the ‘worm impression’, no way you’d plant yourself on the ground like that if you were preggers!

Reactions: 2
The photo shoot pics are lovely,nicer than the ones used in the mag imo,but what's with her ma's comments? She's obviously her Soph,her daughter etc but surely Hinch is now a lover,a wife and a mother first of all?
How much older are her siblings than her do you know?

nah she’d never let Ronnie touch those. They’re going in the loft for safe keeping so she can remind herself of house she was once famous once this all blows over. She’ll get them out when she has people over the house to remind them of who she is/was.
😂😂😂 yes!!! She’ll be that creepy family member drunk at every family event and she’ll be pulling everyone into the corner and saying im mrs hinch you know, mum said she was so proud of me and wanted to bottle me and sell me, I was a best selling author you know even though I had a ghost writer for every book atv xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surprise suprise my comment got deleted. I wasn't even rude, just pointed out that charging for tags after getting gifts was hardly supporting small businesses!!
Screenshot_20200927-215539~4.png

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Ron and Hen respect each other, she knows they do. Umm Sophie, Hen is a DOG. Dogs are animals, they act on instinct, they will snap if their ears are pulled, even if its accidental. Yet you let Ron stand right in front of the dogs face. You dont KNOW they respect each other, dont be ridiculous, Hen is a dog, he cant talk. As a responsible dog owner you bloody well should teach Ron to stop pulling Hen around, he is 1 year old he has no idea how to treat Hen. Stop getting him to hand feed Hen, that is a big no no in any dog training manual. Stop thinking you're getting one up on Tattle by continuing with this, you're not it just makes us think you're even more stupid than we thought. What's more important, your sons safety or tattle? Ridiculous woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
MIDDLETON TO THE PARTY GUYZZXZZ but wanted to get my 2pence in before I go to bed and wake up to another thread... apologies if someone has already said it but. She’s full of tit over the breastfeeding thing. No surprises there but she said when she filmed herself making bottles with her #notgiftedmyarse Perfect Prep that she didn’t think she could breastfeed due to medication. She’s so full of it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.