Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not meaning to go all
Mums net but how opd
Is R now? I have 4 kids, and past age one they mainly had one nap. Two if they’d had a bad night or were ill. It’s soooo early to be on first nap unless this is a pre record shown at the wrong time!!!
F7636F5C-D3EE-42B4-ADCF-2EE54B8DDC52.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Just want to throw out a quick Bingo before I forget about it!

In her chapter 'The truth about the trolls' she will claim that there are ENTIRE WEBSITES GUYZZ trolling her and determined to break her.

No Hun, there are a few insta pages which expose your lies and a couple of hundred threads of the same on a gossip website, which was not originally set up in your honour 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not meaning to go all
Mums net but how opd
Is R now? I have 4 kids, and past age one they mainly had one nap. Two if they’d had a bad night or were ill. It’s soooo early to be on first nap unless this is a pre record shown at the wrong time!!! View attachment 254416
He’s probably had his shot of piriton already

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oooo what’s swipe up was that, is she trying to catch people out with tricks ?
Yes....those of us who are not followers are told if we look at certain posts she will be able to see who we are....hence I didnt bother 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
That bleeping dog. Always hanging around Ronald for food. Accident waiting to happen!

Reactions: 11
Not meaning to go all
Mums net but how opd
Is R now? I have 4 kids, and past age one they mainly had one nap. Two if they’d had a bad night or were ill. It’s soooo early to be on first nap unless this is a pre record shown at the wrong time!!!
View attachment 254417
She has summed up his purpose here like all her other 'sentiments' she strokes him and holds him so SHE feels ok. Everything is about her all the time
It's not "Ronnie wants to cuddle his mummy because it makes him feel cosy safe and secure and happy" me me me me me me and what others can do for me me me me.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Maybe she’s going to spend the next 10 years flogging the tat she’s accumulated in the garage

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They’re shiny too..
She has too much botox which has given her the arch and a terrible brow technician - If I asked my eyebrow woman to do those silly arches she'd refuse because it would reflect badly on her!

That melt Adam from In The Style is desperate to get Grinch to do a clothing collection with them. That won’t be too far in the future...
Inthestyle is overpriced tat. They take anyone as a sponsor too!

Reactions: 11
She treats both her son's the same to be fair, holds their paws and strokes their fur ...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.