Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatTheCluck

Hello there 👋 Two things!

1) I’m new here and yes I got my username from the KFC advert
and
2) I found this page accidentally, but I live here now. Oh how these threads will get me through the night feeds 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 38

AC55

VIP Member
Well if you promise everything will be ok Soph, that's just fucking great. Will it be ok for the wife and children and family of the custody sergeant shot dead on duty in Croydon this morning?
Fuck off! It'll be ok I promise? Fuck off!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I feel a pre record coming up about Ronalongadingdons hair cut 💇🏼
She'll do a story at the end of the day saying 'I dunno if any of you noticed guyssss but my Ronalonadingdong tuftymans is now HAIRCUT BALDY MANZ. yes thats right! We took him to get a haircut yesterday guuuuuuys. *inserts montage of Ron getting his hair cut in slo mo to 2 becomes 1 by the Spice Girls*

• Haha
Reactions: 37

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I agree with the previous theory about her just giving up the Mrs Hinch character.

At the end of the mem-wah it'll say 'so that's it guysssszzz. Im all cleaned out. My house is spotless. Zoflora have fucked me off. I cant even remember to clean most days. I just pre record every other Thursday and quite frankly I can't be arsed anymore. So fly free Mrs Hinch. Clean on in cleaner heaven because THIS IS ME. I AM. SOPH!'

Then on 2nd October she will just do the same ol' shite:
Adventures of Ron & Hen
Face slapping
Neck clawing
Filming Jamies flip flops
Rons lunch
Pastry
Maybe a teatime
Pergoala
Bla bla bla

But no cleaning...

• Haha
  • Heart

Pepsi

VIP Member
2020-09-24 (4).png
I don't think anyone has TBH, wait till you taste the hospital food after your admitted with clogged arteries

• Haha
  • Wow

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Ohhh...and the cold weather will also see the return of the Brussels sprout and sausage slop (a.k.a casserole) that looked like it was made using white, flaccid, dead men’s dicks 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Ground turmeric

So whose gonna take one for the team and get the book read it then summarize/review it here for us all? 🙍🏻‍♀️📖

Bagsey NOT ME 🙅🏻‍♀️
(Don't think I'd make it past the first page 😴😴😴)

X
I think if you pick it up in the supermarket and read it on the way around the store you'd have it finished by the time you reached the baked beans!

• Haha

Gio

Wonder if at any point, any of you feel guilty? Any of you feel like the things you say are horrid cruel and nasty even if they may have a streak of truth to them, Wonder if you all had a thread about Caroline Flack before she died and if you realise this is the same thing and that you are all just playground bullies?

Don't worry I am leaving as you all just boggle my mind. Nasty vicious pieces of work. Vile.
No, I don’t feel in the slightest bit guilty. I never comment on any of Sophie’s IG posts or message her directly, and I never would. The only way she will ever see any of my comments is if she comes to this site to seek out criticism. She chooses to put herself & her family out there for all to see, if she can’t accept that not everyone is going to blow smoke up their arses she needs to find another occupation.

• Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. Fuck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
I'm sorry to hear that, I can't say anything to make it better, but social media I believe is why many people now suffer mental health problems.
We have a hard enough time anyway, but we have these influencers parade their so called perfect lives in our faces, so when we have bad days it makes us feel a thousand times worse.
Try and remember that it's all a fake life, and let take hinch as an example - shes clearly not happy, money and a gifted life doesn't buy happiness. The only thing that gives you that is your own self worth, and if you don't have that then its time to reach out.
I have a child that suffers awfully with her mental health, and I work for a charity that deals with the vulnerable, so I myself have had my own struggles lately with work and home life.
Watching the pastry thing last night made me furious, but I wasn't low with lifes pressures so I could feel anger and that was it.
If though I had a day at home and work where it was incredibly hard then it would have made me hit the bottom again.

It's not you that should feel bad though, its these con artists, they're the ones to blame.

I'm not ashamed to say that recently I had to phone the Samaritans. Thats not because I was at risk myself, it was because I was lost in what to do for my child and needed to talk... and you know what, it worked! It didn't fix it, but it took the pressure off a bit by talking.

My advice is speak to someone, call them, and if you don't want to say any words then
Text SHOUT 85258 (I hope admin will allow me to say that ❤) amd you can text back and forth.

Don't suffer in silence, reach out to charities and helplines that are associated with whatever your problems are.

Like I say, I work for a charity, and we're there to take the pressure off. Take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Pergola

VIP Member
Wonder if at any point, any of you feel guilty? Any of you feel like the things you say are horrid cruel and nasty even if they may have a streak of truth to them, Wonder if you all had a thread about Caroline Flack before she died and if you realise this is the same thing and that you are all just playground bullies?

Don't worry I am leaving as you all just boggle my mind. Nasty vicious pieces of work. Vile.
NO, I dont feel guilt at all!

I feel if I help one young person who has been badly influenced by this lying, cheating, greedy, dangerous woman who refuses to follow rules or research a product before she thinks about how much money she makes then I am happy?
A woman who prays on the vulnerable that they actual believe she is a friend or even part of their family....
She is leaving behind a trail of sad, unhappy people whos mental health has deterated since they followed her, people who feel inadequate with their lives and people who have parted with more money than they can afford to trying to keep up with her and you ask...."do WE feel guilt?" 🤔

That sickening story about Vesty McVest, she ‘never thought she’d meet someone like Jamie’....isn’t she only about 30?!
If been together 7 years, she was 23 when they met!

Hardly a lifetime out in the single wilderness now is it?!
What a way to try and make out you’ve had it tough, when really, she’s led the most basic charmed life possible!

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
OMG she really needs to stop reading here! How many times have we said lately about how boring her content is? Same stuff every morning blah blah. And, once again, she’s directly addressed us!

Soph lovey - this site is for US! Not you! Stop stalking us and get on with your own life. ATFV 😘

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
So you choose to ignore everything awful that is said about you and your family? Pull the other one Sophie, you are on here every fucking day/night.
Where else do you get your daily inspiration from for all your stories, and drop numerous hints towards us?
Biggest fucking troll of them all.
She needs a 'Tattle's No1 Fan' badge because that's what she truly is.
Such a liar who lives and thrives off Tattle.

20200924_215011.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

imaginaryordinary

Imagine the last page of her book is “and that’s it guys this has all been a social experiment... cheers for all the money... I’m out and laughing my way to the bank”

• Haha
  • Heart