Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve had one of the worst days of my life, Iā€™ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I donā€™t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. duck yeah Iā€™m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
Message me on here if you need to talk. X

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ooh, if you are drinking whispering angel, Iā€™ll have a glass! Gorgeous wine, introduced to me by my eldest sonā€™s ex (sadly) v rich gf so now a very occasional purchase when 25% off!
Itā€™s my favourite
Normally get a good deal on Waitrose for 6 or 12 bottles lol
Normally I get a wine delivery whilst heā€™s away but tonight is goodbye to the last of my final bottle

*hastily sends a text to husband to tell him*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god is this actually an activity in one of her books?!?! PEOPLE ACTUALLY SIT AND FILL THIS IN HAHAHAHAH I AM DEAD šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Which book is this one? Is it the list book or the other one? Why is she asking grown women to do kids activities, that looks like something out of a year 2 workbook? So patronising. But the sheep, with their collective single brain cell, will think it's great!

Reactions: 10
Nooooooo she would probably win with with the...I'm just learning guyzzzzzzz! Sorry my cake is the shape of a flash bottle, I just lavvvv it! šŸ˜†šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Paul Hollywood would have a bleeping field day with her and I can see Prues face. Did you make this pastry? Yeah it came from the jusrol packet...
Oh please let this happen please please pleeeeeease šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it wrong to say to she still eats like a fat person
Tbh im a fat person and I don't eat tit like she does but I don't understand how she isnt bigger, when she eats likes she does.
Couldn't think of anything worse to eat then cheese and pastry together like she had. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ and tinned spaghetti in a jug šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve had one of the worst days of my life, Iā€™ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I donā€™t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. duck yeah Iā€™m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
I feel the same way. Iā€™ve been absent for a week or so (canā€™t believe how many new threads there are!!) but Iā€™m really struggling with social media atm and ā€˜influencersā€™ and how they come out on top. Meanwhile thereā€™s normal people struggling to make ends meet cos of Covid and job losses and a messed up world, and hinch is getting gifted pastry cleaning products and everything else left right and centre plastering it over the gram for everybody to see !! Hope youā€™re okay šŸ’—šŸ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 19

The difference in her voice in this video is unreal! She doesnā€™t sound like so much of a twit!
This is when I liked her, she seemed a lot more ā€œfunā€ and the whole ā€œminkehā€ was a bit of a laugh, I felt like she didnā€™t take herself to serious. It so sad to see someone change so much. I honestly believe deep down she regrets getting to involved sort of thing, ye she loves the money but sheā€™s totally lost who she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah man. Please don't feel alone. I dont mind talking shite to cheer you up. Life is hard and it's tit but you'll get thro this crappy day. Xx

• Heart
Itā€™s not real - itā€™s all (cig) smoke and mirrors. She is a deeply unhappy, insecure and dissatisfied person, you can see it in her eyes. She looks ill and I think she has realised that money is not the answer and now sheā€™s trapped in this ridiculous faux life sheā€™s created. Sheā€™ll never make it big time as media personality because she has no personality and all the media training in the world canā€™t fix that.

Be gentle with yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Not been a great day for Zoflora; our zoph has launched an astonish hour and they are getting a lot of tit on their insta page for making a minimum Ā£15 spend to get a spray bottle. The disinfectant community are not happy. Who spends Ā£15 in one go on disinfectant?!

Not like she is short of pastry....
But if Hinch had the bottle then zoflora would have sold out in minutes from all the hinchers sat in wet knickers on their website, I wonder will they all be getting their Astonish bottles bejazzled and personalised now?

• Haha

The difference in her voice in this video is unreal! She doesnā€™t sound like so much of a twit!
Wow she is so different! Relatable, sounds like sheā€™s having fun and sounds GENUINE and laid back. Even when there was the pic of her and Jamie I was actually like nawww. Now Iā€™m like šŸ˜­šŸ¤ÆšŸ™„ if I see one of her stories. The change is unreal and definitely not for the best.

Sorry youā€™re having such a bad day!
take a breather from what is making you feel crappy!
donā€™t be jealous of her empty horrible life Or any other influencers, she might have it easy but thereā€™s no love there! And you have all the love from all of us here no matter what ā¤

tattle trolls forever ā¤

• Heart
My mental health isnā€™t good this week at all, lifeā€™s tough for me at the moment as well. Iā€™ve put my phone away for hours during the day as looking at social media is a massive trigger for my depression. I come on Tattle because I know thereā€™s people who can see through her bullsh*t. Take care, pastry trolls are here for you x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Please please please under no circumstances DO NOT compare yourselves to Soph.
She got lucky doing all of this and YES she will dissappear off IG with a bit of luck, may not be yet but more and more people are seeing her for the liar and scheming witch that she is so she will fall off her high horse at some point.

Whilst many of you are at home, please look around and see what you have with the money you earnt and deserve after working so hard. That's something to be proud of.

Hinch never has worked a hard day in her life so she certainly cannot be proud of the house she has, most of her contents are gifted.

I for one am happy in my house with the contents i have paid for and wouldn't dream of swapping it for a life like Soph's. She's a greedy beg and a fake.

Do not compare your life to hers x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I know how you Feel! People like her make everything so much worse when youā€™re already feeling like tit. I hope youre ok šŸ’– duck hinch and her fake life she wouldnā€™t know struggle if it smacked her in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.