Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pardon my ignorance, but do you need to always declare an item #gifted even if, when introducing the gift for the first time, you labeled it #gifted #ad? I'm still learning, guysssss ๐Ÿ‘
Think it depends on what youโ€™re doing with it...

Reactions: 2
How does she take such nice ingredients and turn them into such a car crash of a dish?!
Jus Rol need to have a word if they think thatโ€™s a good advert for their pastry, sheโ€™s using the wrong kind and wraps it all over itself so would be raw in the middle, surely? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just sipping chilled champagne and resisting the urge to cook that french classic,Dippy Brie Cake
๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธastonishing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
duck me sheโ€™s gonna need a bottle of Harpic pine to unblock her arteries after that meal!

Iโ€™m all for a cheat meal (currently deciding what to have from kfc) ๐Ÿ˜‚ but TWO mounds of Brie?! Jesus wept ๐Ÿ™ˆ and that pre grated cheddar cheese honestly makes me feel a bit sick

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How does she take such nice ingredients and turn them into such a car crash of a dish?!
Jus Rol need to have a word if they think thatโ€™s a good advert for their pastry, sheโ€™s using the wrong kind and wraps it all over itself so would be raw in the middle, surely? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
I honestly don't know how she's not bigger than she is and extremely bloated eating all that pastry and other crap. ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 11
If someone served me that for tea, I'd cry. Cheese and half cooked pastry is not a full meal. That's a late evening snack. Hennerz gets fed the best out of all of them.

Reactions: 15
I'm not gonna lie - using my thread suggestion has made my year ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ Thanks you lovely lot of pastry trolls ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why did she use croissants instead of actual pastry the total melt (melt-cheese-see what i did there ๐Ÿ˜)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did you stand the brown card there with the written note? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Or was that someone else? I'm tempted to leave a sticky note one of her books in Asda, saying something like "book of lies, but she's still learning, guyssss ๐Ÿ‘" ๐Ÿ˜‚
That was me ๐Ÿ˜‚ Stole the bit of card off of a trolley and took a pen off the shelf ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm probably Kate to the party but since when did we have an Astonish hour instead of a Zoflora hour?! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iโ€™ve had many cheese fondue style dinners courtesy of a husband that loves cheese and skiing holidays. Iโ€™ve seen many things dipped in melted cheese (just to clarify, in a non x-rated way) but never a cracker. Not least because they break when you try to scoop. And a whole Brie per person?! Also, what was the point of the pastry round it?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Afternoon guys.
I've enjoyed catching up yous sure do know how to make people laugh.

This whole Jus-roll package she was donated has annoyed me as it has others.
My husband came home this morning and said his new company, had to cancel the annual family funday this year because of Covid. They provide a annual fun day to say thanks to their workers and families for the work and because they cancelled they would provide everyone with a goodie bag (will be filled with crisps, snacks, biscuits cakes) (company is a well known snack company ๐Ÿ˜‰) as a thank you instead. How kind considering he's only been there since July hes still entitled, which will come in great for a family who has packed lunches and needs to save money.

I wonder if Jus-roll done this with all their workers (or any company that does this for insta famous people). Imagine slogging ya guts out for min wage, told you aren't allowed to take anything from the production lines as its all sales to come home to see a lady been giving this as a gift. A lady that could easily afford to buy all that, never has to worry about money for food.

The products she is gifted never really bothers me because I get they want and need the stupid sheep to buy it. But the gifting of food to some greedy twit that doesn't need it pisses me off! Why didn't she say no thank you, please donate it. Please tell your workers to keep it. Why not do a giveaway. Greedy greedy greedy pastry troll!

Reactions: 22
I think this is what she tried to make..

Except she confused it with this

Pictures look much better on the Jus Rol site.

How can she duck a receipe up. It's the simplest thing to follow.

Also that song choice...."I'm a little unsteady"... We hear you Soph we really hear you .

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.