Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, my fellow Tattle bastards. I've missed you all. Having a newborn meant I had to abandon Hinch for a while so I have no idea what she has been up to. Has she confessed to being a lying, narcissistic saleswoman yet who is laughing and lying her way to the bank? Has Vesty grown some sleeves (and balls)? Has Henry lost his Christmas weight? Has Trace escaped from the loft? Has Ron been let out from behind the sofa and did his mud kitchen ever see mud? So many questions and so many threads to catch up on. It's good to be back!
You have been so missed! Welcome back How is baby Tom tit?
hope you’re well ❤❤

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell, Vestlife is piling on the timber! 👀 So nice to see Ronnie happy, smiling and laughing, though. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had a friend who was with a guy, and they would pack the PDA on to a cringey extent. They would make out like they were more in love than anyone else in the world and would write gushy messages about each other ok social media.........he was cheating on her the whole time.
So I am so sceptical when people ‘gush’ about their other half or their children allllll the time. Like what are you trying to prove?!?!
I love my daughter, like everyone loves their kid’s. But I do not have to write it everyday on Instagram. SHE CANT READ IT for a start. I’m just finding a bit ‘I’m better than you. I love my kid better than any of you love your kids’.....but you can’t/won’t be alone with him?! Hmm 🤔
Totally agree with this. As soon as the gushing starts I know it isn’t going to last. Resilient relationships are built on mutual piss-taking surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello, my fellow Tattle bastards. I've missed you all. Having a newborn meant I had to abandon Hinch for a while so I have no idea what she has been up to. Has she confessed to being a lying, narcissistic saleswoman yet who is laughing and lying her way to the bank? Has Vesty grown some sleeves (and balls)? Has Henry lost his Christmas weight? Has Trace escaped from the loft? Has Ron been let out from behind the sofa and did his mud kitchen ever see mud? So many questions and so many threads to catch up on. It's good to be back!
Ahhh.... hello! 😃 How are you and how is your baby? 😍

Grinch, Vestlife, Ronniedonniedingdong and Handsomnesssss are still exactly the same, and they haven't buggered off the face of the earth, sadly. 😡 😂

Keep yourself and your little one safe and well. 😊 ♥

Reactions: 4
Yea coz every trip to the park is bleeping magical! duck of with your crappy fairytale music. So what you went to a park. Every trip I make to the park with my kids usually ends up a screaming match, either one of them gets hurt or else they refuse to go home. But oh no in hinchs fairytale world its just so perfect. Honest to god I just wish she would say 'Ronnie has been a little fucker today and I seriously can't wait for his bedtime'. Even her sheep would probably appreciate that every now and again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
That’s because tattle said he was a mute. Bing to the flicking g!

tufts reminds me of a man that used to be in carry on films. if anyone’s as old as me and knows what they are 😂😂I’ll try and find a pic but I don’t know his name.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had a friend who was with a guy, and they would pack the PDA on to a cringey extent. They would make out like they were more in love than anyone else in the world and would write gushy messages about each other ok social media.........he was cheating on her the whole time.
So I am so sceptical when people ‘gush’ about their other half or their children allllll the time. Like what are you trying to prove?!?!
I love my daughter, like everyone loves their kid’s. But I do not have to write it everyday on Instagram. SHE CANT READ IT for a start. I’m just finding a bit ‘I’m better than you. I love my kid better than any of you love your kids’.....but you can’t/won’t be alone with him?! Hmm 🤔
👆
This
So much stuff is fake on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s because tattle said he was a mute. Bing to the flicking g!

tufts reminds me of a man that used to be in carry on films. if anyone’s as old as me and knows what they are 😂😂I’ll try and find a pic but I don’t know his name.
I love the Carry On films, so I await your photo! 😂

Reactions: 6
Yea coz every trip to the park is bleeping magical! duck of with your crappy fairytale music. So what you went to a park. Every trip I make to the park with my kids usually ends up a screaming match, either one of them gets hurt or else they refuse to go home. But oh no in hinchs fairytale world its just so perfect. Honest to god I just wish she would say 'Ronnie has been a little fucker today and I seriously can't wait for his bedtime'. Even her sheep would probably appreciate that every now and again
Trips to the park with my boyfriend and his daughter are a fuxking disastrous nightmare, always ends with her moaning , me hurting myself playing on something I’m too old/fat to be playing on and someone accidentally treading in dog shite. Not magical at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.