Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, my fellow Tattle bastards. I've missed you all. Having a newborn meant I had to abandon Hinch for a while so I have no idea what she has been up to. Has she confessed to being a lying, narcissistic saleswoman yet who is laughing and lying her way to the bank? Has Vesty grown some sleeves (and balls)? Has Henry lost his Christmas weight? Has Trace escaped from the loft? Has Ron been let out from behind the sofa and did his mud kitchen ever see mud? So many questions and so many threads to catch up on. It's good to be back!
Welcome back TTL! You’ve been missed. 😀

Reactions: 8
Thread suggested way back by @Mook with votes of 55.
Made to fit - Full version is Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws but not a filter invented could hide her personality flaws...

Last thread catch up

Continuation of Monday
The family arrived back on Sunday and the house was a tip so she did a tadah list for her filthy house.
She finally showed the scary story of the woman that had a reaction on her face after sniffing Zoflara, bless Soph at least she is sharing……..especially near the launch of her ‘book’.
Her new bespoke top stair gate was revealed.
On another story Henry apparently wanted her ham from her sandwich, but was denied it so he had a sulk; this provoked hilarious responses at Tattle because of her extremely high eyebrows. A few hours later said story was deleted off IG.
She showed her tat ebay buys, all purchased while on a phone free holiday, like you do.
An autumn thing was made just like her bestie Stinky Solomon does.
Tuesday
Back to her boring routine of surface cleaning, tap stamping the bog paper and setting up stories i.e. vacuuming up a large amount of biscuits.
Astonish was used rather than zoflora – I wonder why? Could it have been her stupid ‘hack’ hacked off her or the company?
Last year’s tatty autumn wreath, which was in the loft where Tracy lives made an appearance.
And
Sophie does not have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.
View attachment 251022
She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here.
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

View attachment 251023
Latest gaffe

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.
-The Daily Record newspaper ran an article about her Zoflora ‘hack’. She pours boiling water into a glass jug to test the scent. Zoflora say the product should not be mixed with boiling water because the results of that have not been tested.

You may also want to have a look at this.
Awwww I thought I was gonna win with "gifted mirror on the wall Soph is the biggest troll of all"

YOU'RE ALL TROLLING ME I'M GONNA TELL MY MUM

Screenshot_20200922_180553_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Good evening pastry trolls 🥐

Have been out all day so playing catch up with the rest of the last thread but wondered what you’d make of this...

Have received an anonymous tip to say that Pa barker was in fact *not* with Grinch & Co down in Dorsittttt and seen several times out and about in the little village of Maldon last week on his own (apparently this is a rarity as per Freda’s orders?).

So why on earth would she lie about both of them coming to ‘visit’? 🤔

Hello, my fellow Tattle bastards. I've missed you all. Having a newborn meant I had to abandon Hinch for a while so I have no idea what she has been up to. Has she confessed to being a lying, narcissistic saleswoman yet who is laughing and lying her way to the bank? Has Vesty grown some sleeves (and balls)? Has Henry lost his Christmas weight? Has Trace escaped from the loft? Has Ron been let out from behind the sofa and did his mud kitchen ever see mud? So many questions and so many threads to catch up on. It's good to be back!
Amazing! Welcome back 😊 you and your photoshopping have been sorely missed!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry if this has already been said - but what the holy duck was that baked eggy spaghetti concoction that she cooked today?
Who in their right mind makes tomato spaghetti and then thinks “I know, I’ll mix raw eggs into it and bake it in cupcake papers instead!”
Why?????

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Evening Zoph nice of you to pop in, but come on admit they been a flop.
Ohh and sit down before bed ???!!!! It's only bloody 6.30 🤔
Oh cmon Zoph.... You are you kidding? I’ve only read of a handful of sheep that like your new Lenor shite! The rest even your army hates it! Besides stop bleeping promoting fairy softener when you’ve just brought out your own! Oh wait!!! Just clocked on.... Fairy’s probably paying you more 😂

Sorry if this has already been said - but what the holy duck was that baked eggy spaghetti concoction that she cooked today?
Who in their right mind makes tomato spaghetti and then thinks “I know, I’ll mix raw eggs into it and bake it in cupcake papers instead!”
Why?????
Cause she doesn’t know what else to post and her sheep will follow it anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good evening pastry trolls 🥐

Have been out all day so playing catch up with the rest of the last thread but wondered what you’d make of this...

Have received an anonymous tip to say that Pa barker was in fact *not* with Grinch & Co down in Dorsittttt and seen several times out and about in the little village of Maldon last week on his own (apparently this is a rarity as per Freda’s orders?).

So why on earth would she lie about both of them coming to ‘visit’? 🤔

Amazing! Welcome back 😊 you and your photoshopping have been sorely missed!
Because even she knows it’s weird that her mum is always there

• Haha
Kate to the party but those spaghetti ‘muffins’. I love a side of salmonella with my pasta... 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Because even she knows it’s weird that her mum is always there
Just such a bizarre thing to make up 🤷🏼‍♀️ Especially since she deleted the girls comment saying she was at the farm with freda and the niece so she knows people will have seen it. Just lies upon lies, maybe she is unraveling finally?

Reactions: 24
Nice to see you back, hope the baby is doing well, dont forget to add Tumeric to every meal you give them :)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just such a bizarre thing to make up 🤷🏼‍♀️ Especially since she deleted the girls comment saying she was at the farm with freda and the niece so she knows people will have seen it. Just lies upon lies, maybe she is unraveling finally?
I do think she finds it hard to tell the truth and her natural instinctive thing to do is to lie. Her aim never seems to be to relay events to her followers or share her truth, her aim always seems to be to cover her tracks & hide her truth

Reactions: 22
If Handsnomes McLardington did lose any of the Christmas weight he put it all back on (and more) with all the holiday weight he's gained over the last few weeks!!

Welcome back TomTit we missed you! Congratulations on your brand new mini pastry troll! ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hear her sad delight on finding that sad old Autumn wreath in her loft!! Not like you couldn't have a designer come over and make a bespoke one for you, just like on your tacky naff pergolllaaa!!!

Reactions: 14
Omg you are back!! Congratulations on the new baby. You have missed nothing but at same time so much. Enjoy the catch ups. Hope you and baby are doing well.

ps. The balls are still in her bag haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.