Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Hello, my fellow Tattle bastards. I've missed you all. Having a newborn meant I had to abandon Hinch for a while so I have no idea what she has been up to. Has she confessed to being a lying, narcissistic saleswoman yet who is laughing and lying her way to the bank? Has Vesty grown some sleeves (and balls)? Has Henry lost his Christmas weight? Has Trace escaped from the loft? Has Ron been let out from behind the sofa and did his mud kitchen ever see mud? So many questions and so many threads to catch up on. It's good to be back!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 193

mammaof3

VIP Member
For newbies and a giggle again.

Attempting a worm at her garden party.

Epic fail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

Astonishing

VIP Member
Everytime I read
“Sophie doesn’t have a middle name she added rose in her teens” it makes me laugh so much

Cheers to a new thread my best internet troll friends 🥂 chin chin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I think although it’s funny it doesn’t help when people comment on what they look like I feel this gives them more of an excuse to feel sorry for themselves. I try not to join in with that too much (I do sometimes) I think she is attractive, the baby is cute and the dog is cute but fat. I don’t really have an opinion on Jamie, apart from I don’t like the man baby outfits that men of 40 on IG seem to like wearing!

like many my major problem is the self serving whinging about how hard their life is when they have a life of luxury and fame. Fame does come at a price and it’s also optional to a degree. Most of their problems are of their own doing but it’s easier to blame other people for it. I would find it much easier to stand up for them if I felt they were bringing anything genuine or helpful to the world, I know they are deluded enough to go along with the idea that she is somehow helping everyone’s mental health and keeping them all going (with their wet dreams over her) but again this is very self serving and self inflicted. Loads of IG accounts post content for monetisation and don’t try to help people’s MH - either you do that and you do it properly, or you don’t do it. She’s not the right person to be helping MH and she should stop trying to put out messages like she is some MH awareness ambassador when plenty of people are saying she’s making their MH worse. Just stop! Having MH problems doesn’t mean you can help other people!

Post photos of your grey house to your hearts content. There is nothing wrong with that. What’s wrong with what YOU do is that it’s all socially tone deaf and smug and patronising. She has no intention of actually helping other people so stop pretending! It makes you feel good to know people look up to you but with that comes a lot of responsibility and you aren’t cut out for it so pack it in.

In a time when the world is a shit place for everyone, and some way more than millionaires who don’t have to work, stop pretending you know how everyone else is doing and their challenges. You did once upon a time maybe but you don’t now. You don’t like leaving the house and have no reason to, you pretty much have the luxury of being safe from COVID unlike everyone else who has no choice to go outside. You also have the money to have lovely holidays and still stay safe. You have everything you need in terms of support and resources which a lot of people don’t have

you don’t need all this plastic shit you need humility and tattle seems to be trying to remind you of that. It feels horrible, I get it. No one likes to read a massive serving of mean humble pie but as much as people wet Their pants over you, you also make people angry. Why is one ok but not the other? Because one is your version of love and acceptance, the other is painful and frustrating. You might not be half the things people say but you are doing a good job of making it look that way by how you behave. It’s really not ok to take advantage of people who are not that well educated, not that well off and easily influenced to make money off of. It’s wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 98

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Right, Listen up Inch high Private Eye.....dont fucking preach that there's a human being on the end of a post so be kind and all that bullshit!!! There's also a human being on the end of trying to keep up with everyday life, keeping a house spotless, cooking meals after following your wife and her fairytale fucking life. There's also a human being trying to scrimp and save money to get all the cleaning shit your grabby wife promotes. Theres also a human being suffering mental health issues from feeling not good enough after following your wife's unrealistic life and house, holidays, yada yada. So fuck right off with your preaching. Your wife gets all she deserves, the money grabbing cow. Its karma mate! So fuck right off, and when you get there fuck off some more! MUPPET!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Petty little Sophie also no longer follows Zoflora after being called out. She honestly can't take any negative feedback.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

instacharlie

VIP Member
It looks like her and Inchbhave evenings dedicated to reading a evaluating many comments on tattle. All the negative comments are deleted immediately on her account so what else and who else is he referring to with that post🤣 they milk everything. Just because someone has an opposing opinion to yours or doesn’t agree with your set up or things you do it, it doesn’t make them monsters like they’re trying to make out! Fun fact: they love tattle
Mr Inch,

Recognise the very fortunate position that you are in. You get to spend all of your time together with your young child, in your own home, during a pandemic. You are not going out into a busy environment every day because you have to. You are not a keyworker who has no choice on going to work. You are not a supermarket worker, being treated appallingly because people want toilet roll. Read the bloody room. Now is not the time to be whining that there's some meanies online. Boo bloody hoo.
There is a person at the end of every online account. Even the ones that have been doxxed by your wife, or had her 'army' set upon them.

If your wife is unhappy and miserable then do something about it. You have the ability to change your lifestyle, to take that stress away. So do it! Or is the money worth more than your wife's sanity?

Oh, and I certainly would tell you exactly what I think if you asked me face to face. You wouldn't be able to take the constructive criticism though, which is why you delete rather than debate. That's your problem, not ours.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Slapped yourself in the face, you big disgrace
Moaning about the trolls all over the place
We will we will con you we will we will con you 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

MrsD33

VIP Member
100%. Genuinely feel so upset watching that knowing there are so so so many families struggling. I actually feel heartbroken.
I feel the same. I’ve just had to take 5 mins cos I was nearly in tears.

At the end of August one of my closest friends attempted to take her own life. Luckily we found her in time but it wasnt a cry for help, she tried to hang herself because she honestly thought her 4 kids and husband would be better off without her.

She has no history of mental heath problems but this corona virus shit has really affected her.

She lost her job at the start of lockdown, her husband is a hospital porter and he’s been working every shift he can pick up.

They dont qualify for any type of benefit so basically they were fucked.

The thing that tipped her over the edge....trying to find school uniforms for the kids in charity shops!

She’s getting help now and me and a few of our friends bought the kids uniforms, shoes, drink bottles etc and we’ve paid the kids school dinner money for the whole of this term and we’ll obviously keep helping her for as long as she needs us but is Sophie fucking Hinchcliffe really so oblivious to what is happening in the world right now that she thinks showing off her massive gifted haul of fucking pastry is really appropriate just now!

She’s pissed out well over 10 grand just in the last few months alone and not once has she even put a tin of fucking own brand beans in the food bank trolly that is in every supermarket!

Im honestly so fucking angry at her and the companies that send her this shit for free 😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

AC55

VIP Member
Jamie, you clearly read here, that much is obvious so before you pluck another "be kind" quote from a random Instagram page, just take a minute or two to think.
You and your wife have chosen to live your lives in the constant gaze of the public via social media. You've clearly made a lot of money from it and you don't seem to mind who knows it. Your house extension, expensive garden projects and holidays and high end cars come at a price that you know have been paid for by some of the money from your social media accounts and business development. Sophie clearly earns a lot of money and you're now venturing into this too, posting stories, subliminally advertising laundry products etc. because let's face it, who doesn't want to earn lots of money? The problem is the way you shamelessly brag and boast and spend like there's no tomorrow at a time when the country is in utter turmoil. People quite rightly are getting fed up with you. You can't open a newspaper or magazine without Sophie's face peering out, advertising the latest big thing or having some kind of breakdown about "trolls"
You say you've missed seeing Sophie feeling relaxed and happy. If you've missed it so much why don't you both step away from the very thing that has robbed you of that person? If you care so much about her, do something with more substance than posting random quotes on Instagram because they mean nothing and they do even less!

• Heart
Reactions: 79

LaTela

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has already been said - but what the holy fuck was that baked eggy spaghetti concoction that she cooked today?
Who in their right mind makes tomato spaghetti and then thinks “I know, I’ll mix raw eggs into it and bake it in cupcake papers instead!”
Why?????

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

tawdryhepburn

can i just say, since i found out about mrs h on here, i cannot stop noticing when people have grey interiors/use zoflora/use wax melts...... i basically get the kill bill sirens going off in my head whenever i see someone put a vase of flowers on their kitchen hob. thanks pastry trolls for the laffs xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Just had to message her. She is so vile. I don’t know how someone can go through life the way she does
779641D3-F4AA-4797-BE99-1E1605DE7CD6.png

• Heart
Reactions: 65